Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Confessions of a Sociopath 
Site Admin

Post Re: Confessions of a Sociopath
UncleZook wrote:
To wit, without organization, sociopaths only grow in private gardens and in garden variety.

People organize naturally. Sociopaths organize to an even greater degree. Their pathology drives the increased need to organize. So organization is not the root problem. Deviant psychology, i.e. sociopathy, is the root problem.

UncleZook wrote:
More the further, sociopathy only came into definition once memes started taking the human species beyond the savagery of the primitive genetic jungle (where natural instincts rule, and where the mighty lions are always right ... and the meekly impalas, always wrong). In short, what was once considered instinctive and animalistic, e.g. in the original natural environment of genes and survival of the fittest ... morphed in time and came to be known as manipulative and sociopathic, e.g. in the derivative man-made environment of memes and survival of the meek.

Sociopaths always make this argument, which is at the foundation of their eugenics perspective and their narcissistic superiority complex. This is a major faux pas, Zookie. You are exposing yourself once again as a sociopath.

Sociopathy has always been present. In the primitive jungle, it blended right in with the natural savagery. In the early planar (tribal) man-made environment, it stood out like a sore thumb. It would have been eliminated had not sociopaths adopted secrecy and other strategies to disguise their pathology. In the highly hierarchical man-made environment of modern times, this disguised psychological sickness has absolutely thrived (precisely because of excessive hierarchy). It is killing us all.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Confessions of a Sociopath
She's in the news in a big way now. Naturally. She's a sociopath. She's just a little weak on the secrecy scale, while correspondingly strong on the egocentric / narcissist scale.

Quote:
In fact she said: 'You would like me if you met me, I am quite confident about that because I have met a statistically sample size of the population and they were all susceptible to my charms.' -- source

Yes, the confessions are becoming a little more insistent now. The reward, of course, is a little more power and control. It's a powerful lure, to a sociopath.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4