Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
At 2:07:50 in the Ryan Graves interview video above, Ryan says, "With the advancement of warfare, assuming we have a just and moral leadership, if that's the case, then I am an advocate for increased autonomy and technology because I see it as the ability to be more precise."

Of course, the assumption of "a just and moral leadership" is almost always a fatal error. Sociopaths lead us, and they are never just or moral. The only just and moral leadership that I can identify is that of Hitler and Nazi Germany, but our own "just and moral leadership" rigorously teaches us that Hitler and Nazi Germany were the epitome of unjust and immoral leadership! This allows me to see how the "just and moral leadership" of the western nations is exactly the opposite, because these nations are clearly run by organized sociopaths. Nazi Germany was not, which is why it must be thoroughly character assassinated to prevent the truth from leaking out.

Yes, we live in a world of unbelievable deception.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:55 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This week in Jacinda Ardern’s far-left New Zealand, a judge declared that 12-year-old children can consent to sex with adults. No need to hit rewind. You heard me correctly. -- source

The sociopaths have a long-running agenda to mold us all in their image. They are pedophiles, and they want to convert as many of us as possible into pedophiles as well. That way their aberrant behavior becomes the "new normal". Their criminality becomes the new normal as well. And sociopathy becomes the new normal. And what happens to the old normal? It is marginalized, and eventually criminalized.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:31 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
As for Ukraine, Kissinger thought that in the past it was best fit to act as a buffer between Russia and the West, "something like Finland." However, Russia's military operation in Ukraine changed his view, making him believe that "one way or the other, formally or not, Ukraine has to be treated in the aftermath of this as a member of NATO." The former secretary of state also argued that Russia would retain Crimea and parts of Donbass as a result of a plausible settlement with Kiev. -- source

Kissinger is a disingenuous sociopath (I know, all sociopaths are disingenuous, I'm repeating myself) pretending to be a "veteran foreign policy scholar" when he is really a veteran disinformation agent serving the ruling sociopaths. Ukraine should not be treated in the aftermath of this conflict as a member of NATO, no siree. In fact, NATO should be dismantled, as it only serves as a tool for the ruling sociopaths. They want WW3 started, because it will facilitate their New World Order, or Great Reset, that they have planned for us. Kissinger knows that, which is why he is always coming up with these theater performances to appear as a champion of the USA when he is actually trying to destroy it. He has a lot of people fooled, and the Jewish-controlled press is always reinforcing that deception to make Henry Kissinger look good to the stupid goy.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:10 pm
Site Admin

I would like to present the charming Dr. James Giordano of Georgetown University Medical Center. I think it is highly probable that Dr. Giordano is a sociopath. While he pretends to be a neuroethicist, I suspect he is incapable of originating an ethical point of view. He can superficially bandy them about and even juggle them before our very eyes, but his idea of ethical thinking appears to be selling out to the highest bidder.

One of the most bonkers thing I've ever heard this seed of satan say is, "and as we all know, morality is a social construct."

HeraB wrote:
How is this Psychopath not detained in a high security mental ward for the dangerous severely personality disordered adults? There is in fact a fine line between "genius" and sheer Psychotic madness! Does anyone get the chills watching the gleeful madness in his eyes as he describes this modern form of barbarity? It is the same look you see in the eyes of serial killers, and demented psychopaths only difference is he is wearing a suit and holds a prestigious position in society.

My impression of Dr. Giordano was that he was deceiving and manipulating his audience with polished ease and subtlety. What's your impression?

Brain Science from Bench to Battlefield: The Realities – and Risks – of Neuroweapons | CGSR Seminar
(duration 1:11:08)

Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:47 am
Site Admin

What is the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath?

I continue to maintain that they are two different words describing the same psychology. That is certainly how the two words developed. At one time, psychopath was the only word for this abnormal psychology. Unfortunately, that word was introduced into the common vernacular with a different meaning (serial killer) by the entertainment industry, creating confusion, so psychologists created another word to take its place in scientific circles, i.e. sociopath. Inevitably, this led the public to ask what is the difference between the two words, as there must be a difference, as it doesn't make sense to have two different "scientific" words for the same thing. To the old school psychologists, there never was a difference, but now some psychologists and psychiatrists felt the need to invent one to give the public a satisfying answer. Sociopaths were also starting to dominate the positions of power and control in the field of psychiatry especially, which led to further erosion of the terminology, such that now psychopaths are simply "antisocial".
:face:

This fellow in the video likes to end his explanations with "Right?", as if he needs consensus to give his opinions stature. I feel the need to say "Wrong" in response much of the time, because I don't think he is right. Like all of us, he is just trying to make sense out of a confusing situation using limited and sometimes twisted information. In effect, he wants to align with popular consensus, when popular consensus is often the result of deception and manipulation originating from the ruling sociopaths.

We live in a world of deception. Do you really believe the most accepted answers are going to be valid?

Inside the Brain of a Psychopath
(duration 33:50)

Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to Milone's lawsuit, the Vatican is a "viper's nest" of financial wrongdoing, hypocrisy, and a 'reign of terror' by internal spies within the gendarmes. What's more, the complaint outlines how Vatican officials enrich themselves, or misappropriate funds to upgrade their apartments. -- source

Positions of great power and control, even so-called religious positions, are almost certainly occupied by criminal sociopaths. Rare exceptions do occur, but they are rare exceptions.

The Vatican is a private club of deceiving and conniving sociopaths. They are total hypocrites, pretending to be "holy men" while committing sexual and financial crimes that they would publicly condemn others for in the most severe manner, if they thought they could get away with such hypocrisy.

Should we believe the "holy men" in this case, or the auditor hired to investigate them, who didn't cooperate by whitewashing the "righteous" wrong-doing?

Easy choice for me to make...

Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:11 pm
Site Admin

What do the ruling sociopaths want?

Full spectrum dominance, absolute power and control. They ultimately want all non-sociopaths to be their slaves.

Whitney Webb has figured this out very early in her life. She is wise beyond her years. The first time I read one of her articles, years ago, I was asking myself, "Who is this person, and how does she know so much?" She was an accomplished dot-connector along the lines of David Icke, only much younger. I was impressed, and I have kept an eye on her. We all should do so.

Glenn Beck: How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb
(duration 42:38)

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:24 am
Site Admin

Study the sociopaths who are highly visible to get a better idea of how they think and behave. It is critical to understand sociopaths, since they run our world and make the decisions that impact us so negatively (9/11, COVID-19, war in Ukraine, etc.). Remember, they care nothing for us. In fact, they despise us. Criminals always despise the righteous.

Will the Real Bill Gates Please stand up...Please share this video!
(duration 18:19)

Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:29 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Though the contents of former Congressman Anthony Weiner's infamous laptop were not made public, it is has been said by well-connected people such as former Federal Prosecutor Sidney Powell to contain some unspecified nasty stuff on it (here)-- so nasty in fact that some of the New York City police officers that viewed it, according to Powell's account, became nauseous. -- source

Mike King is right about the sickening nature of sociopaths. For normal people, it is unimaginable and totally alien. Yes, being exposed to such horror ( 1 2 ) would make them vomit, even if they were police officers. Did Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton skin the face off a living child and wear it as a mask? It wouldn't bother real sociopaths to do so. They would enjoy it. The feeling of power and control over the helpless child would give them great pleasure. I already know that Bill and Hillary Clinton are true sociopaths. Given that Huma was welcomed into their private circle, that would indicate that Huma is a true sociopath as well. So Hillary and Huma would indeed be likely to engage in such nauseating evil.

Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Most Americans are unaware the USG (U.S. Government) is the world’s most prolific mass killer since the end of WWII.

So long as the war propaganda media can divert attention away from the violent policies and behavior of the USG and its neoliberal predatory agenda, and the people remain ignorant of reality and mindlessly offer consensus for mass murder in the name of a perverse reformulation of democracy, there will be no stopping psychopaths from dragging the country into a war that very well may spell extinction for humanity and a majority of all living creatures. -- source

We are led by psychopaths, or as I call them, sociopaths. This is not speculation, but observable fact.

Quote:
At the same time the WHO is working on its power grab, Gates and other Great Reset allies are planning another pandemic to ensure that transition of power takes place. As you may recall, Event 201 was a pandemic table top exercise that "predicted" exactly what would happen during the real-world COVID pandemic that began three months later.

October 23, 2022, Gates, Johns Hopkins and the WHO co-hosted yet another exercise, this one dubbed "Catastrophic Contagion," which involved a novel pathogen called "severe epidemic enterovirus respiratory syndrome 2025" (SEERS-25) that primarily kills children -- source.

Yes, our health "seers" have foreseen our future. That's because they conspire, plan, and impose that future for us. That's what sociopaths do. They are prisoners of their abnormal psychology, and absent proper management of them by us, they will impose the most evil of schemes on us that they think they can get away with. And at this point, they are convinced from past experience (WW1, WW2, Holocaust Lie, 9/11, COVID-19 "pandemic", COVID-19 "vaccines", etc.) that they can get away with anything that they can imagine.

Quote:
Journalist Whitney Webb has worked to uncover some of the most dangerous stories of our lifetime, and she joins Glenn to reveal just how eye-opening it’s been. Her new two-volume book, “One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein,” examines Epstein’s elaborate network of corruption and power, from Bill Clinton to Ghislaine Maxwell and many more. Her research into transhumanism has given her a terrifying perspective on the World Economic Forum and tech elites, including Elon Musk. -- source

Yes, they want to enslave us.

Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 104  Next