Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
They hate us for our freedoms. 
Site Admin

Post They hate us for our freedoms.
Even the president of the United States, a bumbling criminal buffoon named George Bush, spread the malicious propaganda (as ordered) that "They hate our freedoms."

George W. Bush wrote:
"Americans are asking, why do they hate us? They hate what we see right here in this chamber -- a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms -- our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other."

No, dingbat Bush, they hate us for what our secret government operations do to them that ruins their lives.

Quote:
The plan allows for chemical warfare against Colombian peasant farmers via widespread aerial spraying of glycerin-phosphate on coca crops. The spraying kills the livestock of poor peasant farmers, many of whom now suffer from previously unknown illnesses. -- source

I don't blame them for hating us. I would hate us too if I were in their shoes. With a passion.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Post Re: They hate us for our freedoms.
Quote:
I don't blame them for hating us. I would hate us too if I were in their shoes. With a passion.

True indeed....

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:02 am
Site Admin

Here's how they do it. We dissect here some propaganda fed to the American public concerning the latest unprovoked Israeli attack on Syria. All quotes are from this news release from NWO mouthpiece Reuters.

Quote:
The United States was not given any warning before air strikes in Syria against what Western and Israeli officials say were weapons headed for Hezbollah militants, a U.S. intelligence official said on Sunday.

"It wasn't us, see? Apparently we had nothing to do with it, because we're telling you that Israel didn't tell us." That's plausible deniability in action, but it doesn't mean the U.S. government is not directly involved. Not even close.

Quote:
Israeli jets bombed Syria on Sunday for the second time in 48 hours. Israel does not confirm such missions explicitly - a policy it says is intended to avoid provoking reprisals. But an Israeli official acknowledged that the strikes were carried out by its forces.

Nazis know not to officially acknowledge the war crimes they commit. Heck, almost all criminals know that. But when they want to gloat to their helpless victims, they make sure you know it anyway.

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Saturday that Israel has the right to guard against the transfer of advanced weapons to Hezbollah, an ally of both Syria and Iran.

That's correct, proles. Rights come from Obama, not God. Unalienable rights don't exist. They are privileges granted by your leader. The Declaration of Independence is just a goddam piece of paper, like the Constitution.

Quote:
The U.S. intelligence official said additional strikes in the future could not be ruled out.

This is newspeak for "We will continue to do this with impunity, so don't bother waking up."

Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Im not sure where to post stuff now since Tyranny has amalgamated everything :lol:

This was a good contrast between truth and propaganda.

4409 -- Source: "U.S. Senator Menendez is a Terrorist"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4p35ndZqxY

Quote:
Senator Menendez is a legislative terrorist. Arming murderous death squads in foreign nations thousands of miles away who do not pose a direct threat to the American people is flat out STATE sponsored terrorism. So sick of the lies.

I knew they did this crap behind closed doors but damn I cannot believe how brazen these people have become.

How can you claim to represent the people when NO ONE on the street would sanction you giving their money to foreign death squads. The people in Washington have lost their freaking minds.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:31 pm
Site Admin

The sad reality is that Congress is full of terrorists, just like the executive and judicial branches of government. The U.S. government has become a terrorist organization.

Thu May 09, 2013 7:01 am

Christopher Cantwell is marching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... UGGY5idu8#!

Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 am
Site Admin

You will never hear government speak of anything so important, with such clarity, as this man Christopher Cantwell just did. I don't know if an armed march on Washington D.C. is wise or foolish, but I have no doubt, after what I just heard, that it is right and just.

Fri May 10, 2013 7:18 am

I have inquired as to why the 4409 video has been removed above. The clarity of this fascism plaguing our people is deafening. Here is some more nails scratching on a chalk board. It appears we have come to a time when common sense must be silenced.

Scumbag politician: Don't talk to kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QscCZf1ZtE

Fri May 10, 2013 11:44 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I have inquired as to why the 4409 video has been removed above.

We know why. Censorship.

This article explores the same question.

Quote:
In fact, a "conspiracy" is simply two or more individuals acting covertly to carry out an illicit, nefarious, or illegal end, often using deception and treachery...

This is not only a good definition of "conspiracy", it is also a good definition of "government" in its current state.

Quote:
Indeed, thinking critically - examining all available information and hypotheses, using logic, and thinking independently - is demonized not only in the mainstream mass media, but also in our formal educational establishment.

Yes indeed. The ruling sociopaths would agree that thinking independently must be crushed.

Quote:
Many individuals in the alternative media appear to be more interested in rankings, popularity, and/or making a profit than getting to the truth and presenting an accurate picture of reality.

Many forums, too. Examples include Avalon, Nexus, Agora1, and Universal Spectrum. I challenge anyone to make a case that the United People forum falls in the same category.

Quote:
The primary weapon in the arsenal of the tyrants controlling the world, those criminal forces pushing for a "New World Order" on every front, is their control of information.

Bingo! And that is why the 4409 video was censored.

The article errs slightly by emphasizing Jewish and Zionist roots to the deception and manipulation that is occurring, when it is actually sociopaths at the center of the storm. But, many of the ruling sociopaths are indeed Jews and Zionists, so the assertion is not inaccurate. It is simply not as precise as it could be. But we're splitting hairs.

Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 pm
Site Admin

Propaganda is also used to take us into war, even now. Some people can see it plain as day, while others are like zombies under its spell. Gerald Celente sees the trends. We are on the path to global war again, for reasons that only benefit the ruling sociopaths, and to the detriment of most people on the planet. It's moral insanity raised to the level of global insanity. That is the legacy that rule by sociopaths will leave future generations, if the selfish scheming of the sociopaths doesn't extinguish the entire human race first.

Sat May 11, 2013 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next