Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Taking Direction 

Post Taking Direction
We have to come to a common ground of working in reality.

This does not look possible by any stretch of the means.

There are many reasons for this, but imho everyones cornerstone is fixed slower then the workings of truth in reality. Reality encompassing the present. Also the millennia of training on how to behave and what to believe. It really is the Elephant and the stick. It's application and wisdom and a great tell of Science. It might just come down to digging in the mundane and making it live.

Christ is the 100% integrity in belief, in general i see mostly 30% belief integrity in man. I would think Thats normal due to the severity of propaganda. This has caused a societal system to indeed be walking on egg shells so to speak, but like much of our abuse we have become accustomed to it and dont know the difference.

We dont know the difference due to the unexpected amount of reality that is hidden from us. Again that stockholm thing.

These boards that I have been a part of since 2009 is a great Testimony to our state of consciousness.
Project avalon, camelot, Nexus, atticus, universal spectrum.

Coincidentally I am banned from most of these places.
The sparsity of critical thinking in this narrative is endangered to say the least.

I am vexed at how society can be so critical with the resources it does not have. To the point of dissociative entitlement.

Man cannot solve mans problems...

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Taking Direction
magamud wrote:
Man cannot solve mans problems...

I believe that this kind of thinking is a major part of the problem. Man created his problems. No one but man will solve them. By thinking that we cannot pull ourselves out of this mess, we deny our responsibility, we deny our capabilities, and we deny our possibilities.

We can solve our problems. I am just one insignificant human being, and I believe I can solve my problems. I do it every day. I also believe that I can help solve our problems, and I try to do that every day, too. If enough of us do that, we will succeed. In the long run, it is the only way we will succeed.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Quote:
it is the only way we will succeed.

I guess this equalizes both are statements and you project irresponsibility on me?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I guess this equalizes both are statements and you project irresponsibility on me?

Sorry, you lost me.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:43 am

You mentioned an only way to succeed as well as I.

And God is mans best chance to succeed...

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You mentioned an only way to succeed as well as I.

It was binary thinking and an oversimplification, but I did it for effect. To be more accurate, I should have put "probably" in there.

Quote:
And God is mans best chance to succeed...

This doesn't make any sense at all, assuming the standard definition of God as omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and omni everything else. How do you make sense out of it?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 am

Quote:
This doesn't make any sense at all

Again for effect, no probability?

Quote:
How do you make sense out of it?

The Gospel with christ incarnate as flesh and blood. He is the root of everything. He teaches us our humanity.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am
Site Admin

Let me give you an example of what I was talking about in this post. Tony Cartalucci writes a superb article about the current deception we are living in, and one way we can change it.

Quote:
Change doesn't happen with one person, with a single instantly reverberating act. But change is not impossible, and it only takes our individual actions added up collectively over time to achieve it. Even the elite today who dominate the planet, only do so because they possess an immense network involving millions of people wittingly or unwittingly contributing to their agenda. -- source

Can you see how the ruling sociopaths, a tiny minority of psychological deviants, came to dominate the vast majority of normal people? If a tiny minority of deviants can change human society for their own selfish benefit, imagine what a larger minority of empathetic people could do if their goal is to change human society for the benefit of all.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:46 am

Quote:
Change doesn't happen with one person,

That is not absolute. Christ did it, hell it takes one man to start a revolution.

Quote:
a tiny minority of psychological deviants,

It is not tiny, its an epidemic. Your sociopaths are intermixed with grandma eating apple pie at baseball games.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
That is not absolute. Christ did it, hell it takes one man to start a revolution.

You're not seeing the point. In the Biblical story, Christ had lots of help. He needed disciples, followers, and students. Without them, Christ has no effect. It's like a snowflake shifting position on a mountain slope. Unless it causes its neighbor to shift, nothing happens. But if it does, a chain reaction can result, and that tiny shift is multiplied into an avalanche.

Quote:
It is not tiny, its an epidemic.

No, the effect is epidemic, like the avalanche. The root cause is the tiny shift of a few deviant snowflakes.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next