Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Taking Direction 

Post Re: Taking Direction
magamud wrote:
Sure....

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chic presented that Jesus was dependent on his followers for his power I think, analogous to the snowflakes creating the avalanche. I reversed it suggesting that Jesus was not dependent on followers for his power, him being alone was enough, suggesting he was the avalanche creating the snowflakes. This goes deeper into Chic understanding of revolution, more specifically that one man cannot start one.

One man can start a revolution, just like the movement of one snowflake can start an avalanche. However, the movement of one snowflake does not an avalanche make. It can trigger one, but an avalanche requires millions, maybe billions of snowflakes in motion. Most of the time, when a snow flake moves, nothing happens. So we feel justified in saying that the movement of one snowflake is inconsequential. But on rare occasions, when conditions are right, avalanches are produced when one key snowflake shifts. This is where binary thinkers fall flat. They see the movement of any one snowflake as inconsequential. The analog thinker says it isn't necessarily so.

Quote:
Again the Bible contains direction on the true nature of our world.

Or is it a clever deception, a work of propaganda, a false-flag from another era?

Quote:
Then the cymatics reference, was how energy really organizes physicality.

That's only part of the picture, as the reverse is true, too. Energy and matter are two different states of the same thing.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Ya chic just like that lol...
Great comeback...

Not a comeback, really. It was just pure synchronicity, as it fell in my lap through no conscious effort of my own. The magic in the video showed me how powerful deception and manipulation are, and how the combination can take on a life of its own. This is the bread and butter of sociopaths. It's how they rule. Could your belief system be one of their manipulative deceptions? Could Joseph Atwill be right? Were the Gospels a political false-flag that took on a life of its own?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:55 am

No I came to my own conclusions then found the bible.

The Bible like many things are references to reality.

As what you say is true from one perspective it is not from another.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
No I came to my own conclusions then found the bible.

What makes you so certain that you came to your own conclusions? All your life, you've been living in a sea of propaganda, designed to lead you to specific conclusions that you will think are your own.

You claim this conspiracy is ancient and immensely powerful, yet you can't even see how you've been deceived and manipulated by it your entire life. You think you've come to your own conclusions. How can you be so blind?

Maybe now you will begin to see why uncertainty is our only reliable defensive tool. When you are certain, when you refuse to seriously question your beliefs, it is the prime indicator that you didn't come to your own conclusions at all. Not at all.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Quote:
conclusions that you will think are your own.

My experiences that led me here are from syncronicity.

Quote:
yet you can't even see how you've been deceived and manipulated

Who is this question for?

Quote:
uncertainty is our only reliable defensive tool.

There is a balance to this view Chic. Not believing can be just as toxic! Its not safe there either...

How can you be so blind?

Quote:
When you are certain, when you refuse to seriously question your beliefs

I dont know why exactly you continue to project this shit on me. I deeply question. Why do you think I am hanging in this site? I want to be around the toughest thinkers to challenge my belief system. Forge It and make it Iron! Your certain of your uncertainty. :lol:

Quote:
Not at all.

... :ugeek:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I dont know why exactly you continue to project this shit on me.

I could just as well be talking to myself. Don't take it personally. I don't mean to single you out any more than I single myself out. But I do single myself out. It's necessary. Answering the question about how I can be so blind is what got me to where I am today -- trying to see better.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 am

Listen it aint easy.
I get lumped in with peoples negativity on faith and I cant describe perfectly how I am not, because there is limited reference from where I am coming from.
So I try to show I am aware of how Faith is corrupted.
To boot I do believe in the One christ, or whatever you want to call it, when the latest fad is to be allowed to believe in anything and that is considered freedom.

Good Times indeed.....

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 am

Food for thought!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"If you can put your Ego in service to the larger whole, then you have a chance of really contributing to the world." -- Bill Tiller

Sociopaths can't do this very well because they lack empathy. They do not understand what "service to the larger whole" really means. It takes empathy to do that.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3