Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
They hate us for our freedoms. 
Site Admin

Post Re: They hate us for our freedoms.
This is newspeak for "We will continue to do this with impunity, so don't bother waking up."

Speaking of newspeak and the expanding world of "1984", check out this headline:

Quote:
NSA: It Would Violate Your Privacy to Say if We Spied on You -- source

Wait... they don't care about your privacy because they spy on you. But they won't say they've spied on you because it would violate your privacy.

Right...

I smell hypocrisy again.

Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 am

You are a terrorist, but we are protecting you.

We believe in transparency, but we need secrecy and persecute whistleblowers.

The elite believe they can have it both ways by trusting them as parental figures. Then the politico structure creates conflict of interest which cant let anyone talk straight.

The story of how you will be assassinated by the Federal Government David Andrew Christenson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagpHEhWHK0

Quote:
The Federal Government murdered Coast Guard Commander William Goetzee for being a Federal Whistleblower on the BP Oil Spill.

Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"Our government is our biggest enemy. We need to stop them." -- David Andrew Christenson

Ain't that the truth.

Rebel.

On the other hand, look how the ruling sociopaths have brainwashed many of us into policing each other for them. This guy wants Christenson censored for calling for Obama's assassination. So we should deny someone the unalienable right to free speech for asking that government leaders be treated the same way that they treat others... I don't think so. That's the equivalent of censoring the Golden Rule. Only sociopaths would find that to be a good idea.

Wed May 15, 2013 4:26 pm

The chemical industry should be stopped and reassessed. EPA and FDA should receive Nuremberg type trials.

The executive, legislative, and judicial branch fired. A complete failure on all levels.
This idea for some is to extreme, but this is because they cannot see any other way. They lack the open mindedness needed to rationalize new ideas. This is where we the people should have persuasion.

Electoral college my ass.

Thu May 16, 2013 4:10 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
They lack the open mindedness needed to rationalize new ideas. This is where we the people should have persuasion.

Interesting. Your meaning here is not very clear to me, but it did trigger a related thought. The reason so many of the sheeple have closed minds is because of well-designed "persuasion". That persuasion is also known as propaganda. And what is the root source of this persuasion? I maintain that the root source is the deceiving and manipulating ruling sociopaths.

Somebody, please! Prove me wrong! I'm starting to sound like a broken record, even to my ears...

But will I trade the truth for the comfort of novelty or public acceptance? Absolutely not, so unless there is a truer truth out there, I'm afraid I will be stuck in this groove on the record.

Fri May 17, 2013 3:38 am

Quote:
But will I trade the truth for the comfort of novelty or public acceptance?

This really is a key here. Its very insidious how our mind sublimates into a fantasy world. I would compare it to deep sea diving and taking pressure. If you do not train yourself to take the atmosphere it will crush you. This will show a mans heart and courage for freedom. A lass, most men are children.

Mon May 20, 2013 1:27 pm
Site Admin

More hypocrisy! Coming from propaganda! In my face! This morning!

57 percent of Americans still like Obama -- source

50.1 percent of Americans want Obama impeached -- source

The first poll comes from the mainstream media, mouthpiece of the ruling sociopaths who make Obama dance. The second poll comes from an independent polling company run by private individuals (or so they say).

How does this jive with my personal experience? I hate Obama as much as I hate Bush. I not only want to see Obama impeached, but I want him tried for treason and publicly hung if found guilty by a jury of non-sociopathic peers.

Does that sound hypocritical to you?

Tue May 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Quote:
Does that sound hypocritical to you?

No, you are just asking for justice. This is a good tell in how enslaved our species is. We need to use the media for reality. I like to make my judgement on society from going out into the community and experience it. This becomes a good sample on how common folk think in general and what our actual landscape is. Our species is decimated. Its like we live in an actual prison with prison dynamics. People work then lock themselves up in their cells. Our evolution has been hijacked by parasites!

We are way off course!

Tue May 21, 2013 8:28 pm
Site Admin

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
Economists, or rather the few who haven’t sold their souls, know that the government’s economic data are pulled out of a magician’s hat and massaged to produce numbers contradicted by reality. Unemployment is measured according to methodologies designed to prevent its discovery. Inflation is measured according to methodologies designed to deny its existence. Jobs are reported that don’t exist, and GDP growth rates are announced that declines in real median family incomes and consumer credit make impossible. The poverty level income is set artificially low in order to minimize welfare spending.

The lies that Washington and the powerful private interest groups that control the US government tell us go unchallenged by the print and TV media and by NPR. The propaganda that Americans are fed is more extreme than the propaganda of Big Brother in George Orwell’s 1984. -- source

It's probably close to 10 years now that I have been highlighting the deliberate lies the U.S. government feeds its slaves (the public) regarding the rate of inflation. This is better called the devaluation of our money, or the outright theft of our accumulated wealth.

They don't hate us for our freedoms. They hate us for our hypocrisy and criminality.

So do I.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2