Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Certainty 

Post Re: Certainty
We are in big trouble. More for the reason to follow ones own thinking and experience in the environment.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 am

We are in a strong delusion…

Lazeria Map Collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wbn_1oHWTc

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 am
Site Admin

Although I haven't watched the hollow Earth video above yet, I have to say that the deception is so enormous in our society that it wouldn't surprise me if this planet is hollow and filled with an entire civilization. I first encountered the idea as a child when I read "Journey to the Center of the Earth", which I considered fiction, but now I'm not so certain. The lies are just too pervasive to dismiss anything without extensive investigation.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:18 pm
Site Admin

I should refer to the video above as the old map video rather than the hollow earth video, now that I've watched it. There is very little in it to suggest a hollow earth, but there is plenty to suggest land elevation or seawater level changes. Our planet is dynamic. It does change significantly over long time periods, sometimes over short time periods, although it seems pretty static to us short-lived creatures who are only here to observe things for a brief instant. Could ancient maps show islands that are no longer above water? Why not?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:47 pm

My take was that the poles were explored showing change of gravity and habitability. And that was more then 400 years ago?

Current newspeak suggests a completely different opinion. Something is a foot...

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Something is a foot...

The sociopaths consider knowledge to be power when it is held close and not shared. If there was a hollow earth, they would reserve that knowledge to themselves and do everything they could to avoid sharing it. Same with ETs, free energy, advanced technology, etc.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:08 am

People have to stand up for humanity? And when there on a raft in a sociopathic sea.

This is how liberty gets cultivated by showing how oppression is when its in guise.

People should be able to be secure in their person and free to live as they want to live without hurting anyone.

This is why the division of religion and state is so important. This protects the liberty of the state and the person.

Atheist are on a religious bashing crusade, trying to attain some mental freedom. Much in the same way races combated racism, or sexism, culture.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Atheist are on a religious bashing crusade, trying to attain some mental freedom. Much in the same way races combated racism, or sexism, culture.

The debate on the validity of religion is also being employed by the ruling sociopaths as a "divide and conquer" tactic to keep us from uniting. I find this fascinating as many of my good friends are religious devotees, and I'm an established atheist, yet on the fundamental issues of good versus evil, we are all definitely aligned! We offer different explanations for how this battle of good versus evil comes about, but we are all on the side of good and fed up with being subjected to evil. Naturally, the ruling sociopaths would like for us to be fighting each other so they don't have to, and they encourage this as best they can, but I am hoping the non-sociopaths will eventually unite to face the real problem -- the reign of the sociopaths.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 am

We are in a storm...

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:19 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
We are in a storm...

Aye, one that threatens our very existence.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next