Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hero or Traitor? 
Site Admin

Post Hero or Traitor?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell

The flip side of that is that NOT telling the truth is the status quo. This is the case in our world today, meaning we must necessarily live in a time of universal deception.

George Orwell (real name Eric Arthur Blair) wrote a book that I read as a teenager in the early 1970s entitled “1984.” In the novel, the state (known as the Party) had a number of "jingles" that were repeated to the masses for mind control purposes. These slogans are famous because of that book: "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

The past century has seen constant warfare somewhere in the world, always to "end the conflict and bring peace to the region." War is peace.

Human rights and freedoms are being constantly whittled away such that in the United States today, any person can be arrested without cause, detained indefinitely without legal representation or speedy trial, and even tortured without justification or recourse. Freedom is slavery.

The mass media has been brought under tight control and only delivers official propaganda disguised as "news". Education has been regulated to march in lock step with the media. History is twisted into a parody of reality. Ignorance is strength.

In a world steeped in deception, black is white and up is down. What is real and what is fake? How can we tell?

In my country, the so-called United States of America, Dwight D. Eisenhower is painted as a hero. He was the Commander-in-Chief of Allied forces in World War II. He later became President of the nation and was even re-elected for a second term. He was widely admired and revered for his human "greatness", and nearly everyone believed it.

But it was all a lie.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:07 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Hero or Traitor?
A review of past comments about Eisenhower is instructive:

• Eisenhower's sudden and meteoric rise in military rank here
  • Eisenhower reclassifies German POWs as DEFs to bypass the Geneva conventions here
  • My father's remarks about Eisenhower here
  • Eisenhower's genocide against German POWs here
  • How history is twisted to keep us fooled here
  • Eisenhower approves terror bombing of civilians here

Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:33 pm
Site Admin

It's always rewarding to have confirmation of conclusions your own independent research has produced. That happened last week as I finished up a book I have been reading for probably over a year, Barbarians Inside the Gates. I could often only read a page at a time because the information is so dense and so astounding that I would need time to reflect on the other-worldliness of the message. So many of my posts were inspired by this book, which really had me thinking, questioning, and not dismissing. The synchronicities tying the book's information to the subjects I was investigating at the same time were also quite remarkable.

The story of Eisenhower's rise to power showed up on pages 34 to 35. I had finished reading the book and was sad I had no more to read, so I just opened it randomly and started reading what I had already read. This is what I found:

Quote:
...let’s skip back in time and place to Seattle, Washington, to the Olympic Hotel, and to a special dinner arranged by the hotel owner for a group of military officers from nearby Fort Lewis in the fall of 1940.

The honored guests from the East were John and Anna Boettiger; she the only daughter of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, who had been previously married to Curtis Dall (who would later found Liberty Lobby). Among the officers from the 3d Infantry Division at Fort Lewis was a lieutenant colonel from the 15th Infantry Regiment, Dwight David Eisenhower.

During the evening, Lt Col Eisenhower monopolized the attentions of Anna Roosevelt Boettiger. Observers, overhearing much of the conversation, emphasized that Eisenhower constantly sang the fulsome praise of her father, how wonderful he was, how great.

Quote:
Early the next morning Anna was on the telephone to her father in Washington. “I’ve found the man,” she said. And she proceeded to tell the abnormally vain FDR what a hero-worshipper of his, and what a genius, she had discovered in an army uniform. Within days – although the incident is completely and understandably ignored in Ike’s own account of this period in his ghostwritten autobiography, Crusade in Europe – Lt Col Eisenhower was ordered to Washington for an interview in the White House.

And then the meteoric rise of the man through the ranks, which led John Gunther to observe in his 1951 book, Eisenhower: The Man & the Symbol, “There is no record quite like this (Ike’s rise in rank) in the American Army.”

It is there, for all to see in the first few pages of Crusade in Europe. Back from the Washington interview, Ike was made chief of staff of the 3d Infantry Division (Dec 1940), and in March 1941 he was promoted to colonel and became chief of staff of the entire IX Army Corps. In June he was made chief of staff of the Third United States Army with headquarters at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio where he oversaw army maneuvers at a ranch south of Monterey, California. By September 1941, he supervised the maneuvers at Camp Polk, Louisiana and was duly promoted to brigadier general.

General George Catlett Marshall, chief of staff of the United States Army, pulled the new brigadier general into Washington, DC on 14 Dec 1941, where, by 16 Feb 1942, he was made assistant chief of staff of the War Plans Division. On 9 Mar 1942, he became the first head of the Operations Division of the War Department, and was promoted to major general. On 11 Jun 1942, he was given command of the European Theatre of Operations, and soon, in London, he fell into the habit of having luncheon with Winston Churchill at 10 Downing Street every Tuesday and dinner with Churchill at the latter’s home every Thursday.

In July 1942, Ike was awarded the three stars of a lieutenant general. Seven months later on 11 Feb 1943, less than two years from the time he had still been a lieutenant colonel, Eisenhower became a full general.

Ten months later, although he had never seen a battle, General Eisenhower was made commander in chief of all the Allied forces in Western Europe.

So my father's story about Eisenhower had been correct, if rather vague. Eisenhower's military career had basically gone nowhere for the longest time. He stagnated at the rank of Major for 16 years! And then suddenly, discovered by FDR as the perfect yes-man, Eisenhower is catapulted through the ranks to four-star general in no time at all!

It's a rigged game. Eisenhower served the ruling sociopaths well, and he was rewarded handsomely for his continued and loyal service, even being placed in the Oval Office to be the official puppet president for eight years. Perhaps he was beginning to realize how he was used when he made his exit speech warning about the "military-industrial complex".

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:16 pm
Site Admin

Here is another perspective on Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower from one of his great-granddaughters. This one is not mainstream or status quo, but there is lots of common ground with what alternative whistle-blowers have been saying out there. Laura Eisenhower also comes across as genuine to me despite her strange viewpoints, much like the late Phil Schneider did, who was murdered precisely because he revealed the high strangeness he was involved in.

Laura M. Eisenhower (05-15-12) Extraterrestrials and the Eisenhower Legacy

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:20 pm
Site Admin

What about Winston Churchill? Hero or traitor?

Check out this video from 41:51 to 50:45:

What do famous people think about Zionist Jews? (100 MINS)

December 16, 2017: Video censored, other copies here ( 1 2 )

So Churchill was clearly bought and paid for by the Zionist Jews! No wonder Churchill flatly refused every peace offer Hitler put to him during World War II, often without even considering the details! Churchill's job was to bring about the utter annihilation of the German nation and her peoples, regardless of the cost to England or the world, as this was the human genocide ordered by the Jews, and Churchill dared not disobey.

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:45 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The honored guests from the East were John and Anna Boettiger; she the only daughter of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, who had been previously married to Curtis Dall (who would later found Liberty Lobby). Among the officers from the 3d Infantry Division at Fort Lewis was a lieutenant colonel from the 15th Infantry Regiment, Dwight David Eisenhower.

During the evening, Lt Col Eisenhower monopolized the attentions of Anna Roosevelt Boettiger. Observers, overhearing much of the conversation, emphasized that Eisenhower constantly sang the fulsome praise of her father, how wonderful he was, how great.

So this brings us to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, also known as FDR, the president of the United States in the years before and during World War II. I have pointed out what a sociopath and traitor he was (like here), but the details of his scheming and treachery have been well hidden, as sociopaths are known to do. All the deaths due to the attack on Pearl Harbor are the responsibility of FDR, as he both knew the attack would take place and actually wanted it. But there is lots more to know about this lovely sociopath. An extensive Russian (Jewish) spy network was operating in FDR's administration. When it was discovered and reported to the president, FDR dismissed it as nothing! Why? Because FDR was part of it! FDR was a puppet for the Zionist Jews, just as the Russia leadership was.

Quote:
Roosevelt was fully briefed on the Soviet spy network. He was personally responsible for nothing being done about it. He also knew that these very credible allegations had been made about Alger Hiss when he took Hiss with him to Yalta to negotiate with Stalin over the future of the world.

We might expect PBS or Newsweek to protect FDR in this way, but we really have to wonder why the Folsoms would do it. They also excuse him for his closeness to Stalin by saying that Stalin was our ally in the war. But he wasn't in 1939. Stalin and Hitler at the time were allies, having just signed their non-aggression pact, which is what precipitated Chambers' attempt to reach Roosevelt with his revelations about the spy network. He was afraid the secrets being stolen would go straight from Stalin to Hitler. -- source

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was...

Quote:
...a president who won more than 80 percent of the Jewish vote in all four of his successful campaigns, who surrounded himself with Jewish advisers and was portrayed by Hitler’s propagandists as Jewish (and not in a good way). Roosevelt brought thousands of Jewish professionals into government... -- source

FDR was part of the Jewish team. They were the ones who directed him to provoke the Japanese into a war. They were the ones who directed him to let Pearl Harbor happen without alerting the military commanders in Hawaii. They were the ones determined to bring the United States into the war to thoroughly destroy their hated enemy Germany. They had done the same thing in World War I, for Pete's sake, with great success!

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:10 am
Site Admin

Fidel Castro died yesterday. Who was Fidel Castro? I don't really know. He was a bad boogieman, according to the American media, but this is the same media that paints Churchill, FDR, Bush, and Obama as great men, and Chavez, Ahmadinejad, Putin, and Hitler as evil monsters. Clearly, the media is a finely tuned instrument of propaganda designed to convince us of things that are not true. It is highly likely that they did that with regards to Castro as well. It would take much time and effort to investigate the real story of Fidel Castro, much like I have devoted to Adolf Hitler, but I only have so much time available to me. Essentially, there are so many lies, and so little time. We can't know the truth about everything. In fact, the more I learn, the more I realize that we can't know the truth about much at all. Knowledge is just an evolving collection of hypotheses. It is a constant struggle of questioning, adjusting, evaluating, and re-evaluating. When we stop doing that, when we think we "know", do we really have the truth?

It's not about the destination. It's about the journey.

And yet, the destination matters a great deal. For example, sociopaths aim to enslave people, while non-sociopaths aim to give people more freedom and equality. The journey and the destination are tightly coupled and intimately interdependent.

An Anarcho-Capitalist Dissident in Cuba Speaks Out Against The Communist Dictatorship

Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:06 pm
Site Admin

What about Winston Churchill? Hero or traitor?

So Churchill was clearly bought and paid for by the Zionist Jews! No wonder Churchill flatly refused every peace offer Hitler put to him during World War II, often without even considering the details! Churchill's job was to bring about the utter annihilation of the German nation and her peoples, regardless of the cost to England or the world, as this was the human genocide ordered by the Jews, and Churchill dared not disobey.

Here is more on Churchill and the false image that was sold to the public of this so-called "great man":

Quote:
In light of his alcoholism, his high positions, his journalism, and his record of academic mediocrity (at best), one has got to wonder how this puffed-up “literary giant” was able to muster the time and discipline necessary to author so many books. Well, you see, the “prolific” multi-millionaire writer not only has the help of “literary assistants”, (ghostwriters) but he is also a plagiarist! -- source

Winston Churchill, like all sociopaths, was a fraud. He was always about deceiving and manipulating the public. His public image was completely fabricated, and the real truth about his deviant psychology was carefully hidden behind the false façade displayed to the world.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:03 am
Site Admin

John McCain, traitor.

John Kerry, traitor.

I bet both would rank very high on sociopathic tendencies, like all the other false heroes.

Naturally, both are now high up in the criminal U.S. government, wheeling and dealing, padding their bank accounts, and selling out ordinary Americans.

John Mccain Traitor By Vietnam Vets And Pow's

Note (3/29/2017): Yep, the video is already censored at YouTube. An alternate copy is here, but probably not for long.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Decades ago, John McCain was in Asia trying to kill people he didn't know while living off the largess of money (taxes) stolen from hard working people in the US.

In any other reality but our current one he'd be considered a thieving mass murderer.

Unfortunately, in our current reality, some people call him a "war hero".

In any event, the people he was trying to kill caught him and brought him to some justice which only seemed to make this mass murderer even more determined to kill more people.

And that continues to this day with demented John McCain hooting and hollering for almost any war he can get his hands on. -- source

And, surprise surprise, the video about the criminal John McCain in the prior post has already been censored! So you know what is being said about him is spot-on when they have to take extraordinary measures of damage control, like censorship.

John McCain would probably test high for sociopathy, if only we tested our leaders for psychological pathology! Why this is not a requirement for any public office is beyond me. Unless, of course, sociopaths have designed it that way. Then it would make perfect sense.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next