Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Freedom of the Press 
Site Admin

Post Re: Freedom of the Press
Quote:
It’s a sad irony that the internet, intended to be decentralized and free, is dominated by monopolies with ever-increasing control of our lives. -- source

The Internet is quickly becoming an integral part of the controlled media. It is no longer there to help us research all sides of an issue. It is there to channel us towards only one perspective on any particular issue. It is there to encourage like-mindedness, so that everyone has nearly the same opinion. It has become part of the official mind control network.

It's hard to believe that after abandoning television to reduce the brainwashing, we might soon have to also abandon the Internet.

Imagine going back to talking to each other face to face...

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:19 am
Site Admin

Since Trump regime hardliners launched all-out war on Venezuela by other means, US media collectively genuflected in support of regime change — reporting state-sponsored propaganda, serving as press agents for what’s going on.

Ignored are unlawful Trump regime actions against sovereign Venezuela, a nation threatening no one, aiming to eliminate the hemisphere’s preeminent democracy for the unwillingness of its leadership to bend to Washington’s will, along with wanting control over the country’s vast oil reserves.

US media have been delivering near-daily propaganda reports on the country, a steady drumbeat of managed news misinformation, disinformation, Big Lies, and fake news.

They consistently substitute fiction for facts, filtering news, information and opinion, marginalizing dissent, abandoning truth-telling in deference to powerful interests.

Wars of aggression and other hostile actions against nations are called humanitarian intervention and democracy building. Human and civil rights are suppressed for our own good. Patriotism means supporting what demands denunciation.

Is there anyone out there stupid enough to fall for the mainstream media's claim that they are a free press?

Why yes, about 80% of the population.

OK, I'm not in that 80%, and perhaps you aren't either. But we are in the minority, nevertheless. The majority will always be able to maintain the lie as dogma.

So the majority will believe we have a free press, when we clearly do not. That's a good trick. It's a sociopath's trick.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On Sept. 11, 2001, he (Bobby Fischer) told a radio talk-show host in Baguio, the Philippines, that the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were ”wonderful news,” adding he was wishing for a scenario “where the country will be taken over by the military, they’ll close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews and secure hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders.” -- source

That quote is from Bobby Fischer's January 18, 2008 obituary in the New York Times! And they lied! Of course, the newspaper is owned by Jews and resides in the biggest enclave of powerful Jews in the U.S., and they deliberately misquoted Bobby Fischer, who was a severe and unapologetic critic of Jewry even though he was born and raised a Jew. What Bobby really said was "execute hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders." You can hear it for yourself in the video below just after the 3:00 mark.

You may think the edit was done to protect the poor, sensitive Jews from hearing the word "execute" applied to them, but that's not really the reason why. The Jewish sociopath leaders know the Holocaust was a scam and didn't occur as claimed. No Jews were ever gassed to death during WW2. But, it's critical to those same Jewish leaders that the world's masses should be brainwashed to react in horror to the suggestion that any Jew, regardless of the magnitude of his crime, should be executed for it! They are really protecting their own asses from ever being punished for their Holocaust Lie and their control of the world's money system scam!

In other words, they've turned the idea of executing Jews into a thought crime, and they want to keep it that way.

Bobby Fischer- interview on september 11
(duration 11:51)

February 1, 2020: The Jewish thought police have censored this interview, especially the beginning part that is so critical of the Jews and their part in the 9/11 attacks. I can't find the complete audio interview anywhere. You are not to listen to Bobby Fischer! Forget about it! So say the Jewish sociopaths.

November 15, 2020: I found the interview archived as Part 1 here and Part 2 here.

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:38 am
Site Admin

The first post in this thread was about Udo Ulfkotte. When you hear what he has to say, it is easy to see why many intelligence agencies would want him dead. And when they want you dead, it is usually arranged to happen.

Quote:
Dr Udo Ulfkotte, the former German newspaper editor whose bestselling book exposed how the CIA controls German media, has been found dead. He was 56.

Ulfkotte was an editor at Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of the largest newspapers in Germany, when he published Bought Journalists, the bestselling book that cost him his job and perhaps his life.

German media, who were banned from reporting on his work in recent years, are reporting he died of “heart failure”.

Acknowledging that his life was under threat, Ulfkotte explained that he was in a better position than most journalists to expose the truth because he didn’t have any children who could be threatened.

Speaking to the Russian newspaper Russian Insider, Ulkfotte said: “When I told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Ulfkotte’s newspaper) that I would publish the book, their lawyers sent me a letter threatening with all legal consequences if I would publish any names or secrets – but I don’t mind. You see, I don’t have children to take care of.” -- source

CIA control of the press is systemic. Read how it is done in the video below (English subtitles). The subtitles stop right around the 50 minute mark, but you will have plenty of reason by then to see why Udo Ulfkotte was a marked man. He was exposing the control of the organized sociopaths big-time, and they had to silence him. German media, who report what the CIA wants them to report, are reporting he died of “heart failure”. But would that be induced heart failure from EMF weapons that are the CIA assassins' weapons of choice to use on public figures? No one suspects an assassination has occurred when "natural causes" can be blamed for a death. And anyone who does and speaks up is just dismissed as a "conspiracy theorist". But the CIA conspires! It's what they do, all the time!

Gekaufte Journalisten - Udo Ulfkotte
(duration 1:36:04)

Will this video be censored from YouTube by the Jewish thought police? Hey, I'm very surprised it hasn't happened yet. Watch it while you can.

November 15, 2020: Oh yes, it was censored. I have archived a copy here.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:59 am
Site Admin

Mainstream media outlets which publish anonymous intelligence claims with no proof are just publishing CIA press releases disguised as news. They’re just telling you to believe what sociopathic intelligence agencies want you to believe under the false guise of impartial and responsible reporting. This practice has become ubiquitous throughout mainstream news publications, but that doesn’t make it any less immoral.

Yep, it's "in-your-face" lying nowadays. It's freedom of the press to deceive and manipulate. Clearly, the sociopaths are in total control of the press today. Anyone who believes the U.S. has a free press is a complete ignoramus, due primarily to the amount of propaganda they have fallen for, compliments of the free press.

Quote:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle) -- source

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:11 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The slanted news in one day’s printing of the Washington Post or the New York Times carries more weight than all the memoranda ever issued by all the generals in the Pentagon. Needless to say, both these papers are in the hands of Jewish families. If one considers not only direct ownership but also indirect control through advertising revenue — which is the lifeblood of any newspaper — virtually every major daily newspaper in America is subject to the dictates of the Jewish Establishment. -- source

There cannot be a free press when the information industry is controlled by a single sociopathic group. That is the current situation, and has been the current situation for over 100 years. There is no free press. There is only propaganda influencing us to think that there is a free press.

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:57 am
Site Admin

There is no freedom of the press when they are all operating from the same controlled script. The media is trying to cover up the voting fraud so apparent in the 2020 presidential election by claiming it is fake news.

Is this the End of CBS, FOX, NBC, and ABC
(duration 1:38)

Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:40 pm
Site Admin

Common Sense 101

Stop listening to the press.

Common Sense 101
(duration 4:33)

I stopped listening to the press about 17 years ago now. I did so because I realized that listening to the press was the equivalent to volunteering to be brainwashed. Stopping that brainwashing was a scary decision because I had been brainwashed to believe that in order to be informed, I needed to listen to the press. This, it turned out, was the exact opposite of the truth. The truth was that in order to be brainwashed, I should listen to the press. The press constantly indoctrinated me with "suggestion" that if I didn't listen to them, I would be confused and uninformed. They were essentially brainwashing me to believe that their brainwashing was good for me.

I've never regretted that decision to disbelieve the controlled press. Now, I question everything, dismiss nothing, investigate everything, and keep an open mind. I've learned over the past 17 years that evil rules the world, and the forces of evil control all the important systems of power and control, including the press. This, of course, is the exact opposite viewpoint that the media presents us with. To hear them tell the story, the good guys always win, evil always loses, and the forces of good dominate in all of our important systems of power and control, including the press. That is simply total BS. And that's part of the brainwashing.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:33 am
Site Admin

The murder of Vince Foster in 1993 is an excellent example of the power of the controlled press. The cover-up of the murder could not have succeeded without the active participation of the press in suppressing vital information about the case. It is even worse today, 27 years later, when the press is THE critical component in the success of the outrageous COVID-19 scam.

Hugh Turley discusses the book The Murder of Vince Foster America's would-be Dreyfus Affair
(duration 57:05)

Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:28 pm
Site Admin

There's a good website on the Vince Foster murder cover-up here. The U.S. government, or at least the shadow government, is mired in evil and in corruption. The shadowy sociopaths were behind so many, if not all, of the deceptions and manipulations foisted upon the American public, almost as if this is what they do full time. Assassination is their business. Murder is their calling card. Some of their victims are so well known that we use abbreviations for them: JFK, RFK, MLK. The Vince Foster and James Forrestal murders are also big red flags. And how about the recent murder cover-up of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia? It would seem that the forces of evil are well entrenched in our national government and highly successful to boot. This is a very bad sign. And just look at Americans now, with the bulk falling hook, line, and sinker for the COVID-19 scam! How can we be so dumb?

And the controlled press is always there, telling us whatever they can to make us believe the lies.

Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next