Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Freedom of the Press 
Site Admin

Post Freedom of the Press
So if the free press is really bought and paid for, and is nothing but a propaganda mill, why doesn't anyone spill the beans?

They do, but the "free press" tries to keep it under wraps.

Quote:
Udo Ulfkotte, left, a former editor of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (one of Germany's largest and most respected newspapers), has confirmed that he and fellow journalists are bribed and controlled by intelligence agencies. -- source

Quote:
"I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I’ve been educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. … The German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia. This is a point of no return, and I am going to stand up and say … it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do, and have done in the past, because they are bribed to betray the people not only in Germany, all over Europe." -- source

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:54 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Freedom of the Press
Why the Western Media Will Never Show Putin's Three Hour Press Conference

Can you imagine a western leader doing a live, three hour Q&A session with a hostile media?

Ha! That's like asking a puppet to dance when all the strings have been cut.

Remember when American news broadcasts used to brag about "freedom of the press" in America? They probably still do, but I don't listen to them anymore, so I wouldn't know.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:56 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Prince Charles and Hilary Clinton have compared Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin, to Adolf Hitler. President Obama has declared Russia one of the three major threats that face the world today, along with the terrorist group ISIS and the Ebola disease. -- source

The U.S. shadow government is very likely responsible for the creation of both ISIS and the latest Ebola crisis. Why would the demonization of the Russian president be any different?

So while psycho Obama and Clinton call Putin names, Putin simply points out the obvious:

Quote:
“Let’s ask ourselves, how comfortable are we with this, how safe are we, how happy living in this world, and how fair and rational has it become? Maybe, we have no real reasons to worry, argue and ask awkward questions? Maybe the United States’ exceptional position and the way they are carrying out their leadership really is a blessing for us all, and their meddling in events all around the world is bringing peace, prosperity, progress, growth and democracy, and we should maybe just relax and enjoy it all? Let me say that this is absolutely not the case.” -- Putin

When Russia Today becomes the most truthful news agency available, it's time to sit up and take notice.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:48 am
Site Admin

New rules in the Land of the Free!

Anyone writing anything that the military considers undesirable can now be targeted as an enemy under the newly invented designation "unprivileged belligerent".

Quote:
The 1,176-page “Department of Defense Law of War Manual” explains that shooting, exploding, bombing, stabbing, or cutting the enemy are acceptable ways of getting the job done, but the use of poison or asphyxiating gases is not allowed.

Surprise attacks and killing retreating troops have also been given the green light.

But the lengthy manual doesn’t only talk about protocol for those on the frontline. It also has an extensive section on journalists – including the fact that they can be labeled terrorists.

“In general, journalists are civilians. However, journalists may be members of the armed forces, persons authorized to accompany the armed forces, or unprivileged belligerents,” the manual states.

The term “unprivileged belligerents” replaces the Bush-era term “unlawful enemy combatant.”

The manual is the Pentagon's first all-in-one legal guide for the four military branches. Previously, each sector was tasked with writing their own guidelines for engagement, which presumably did not list journalists as potential traitors.

The Pentagon did not specify the exact circumstances under which a journalist might be declared an unprivileged belligerent, but Chambers says he is sure “their legal department is going over it, as is the National Press Club and the Society of Professional Journalists.” -- source

And there you have it. The military makes up its own laws in direct opposition to the Constitution of the United States, which is legally recognized as the supreme law of the land. Every military man takes an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, and now they do this. Tell any truth the military doesn't want told, and you die.

Maybe that's what they meant when they called America "the home of the brave".

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Previously, each sector was tasked with writing their own guidelines for engagement, which presumably did not list journalists as potential traitors. -- source

Hey, wait a minute! Where have I seen that before, turning journalists into traitors?

Oh yeah, now I remember. 1945, Nuremberg Trials, Julius Streicher, journalist. He was critical of Jewish deception and manipulation; Jewish discrimination against non-Jews; Jewish favoritism towards other Jews; Jewish power and control over the national economy, mass media, and government; Jewish influence in national matters far in excess of their proportion in the population (less than 1%); Jewish corruption of public ethics and morality; and Jewish calls for the genocide of the German people.

The Jews saw to it that he was slowly strangled (by hanging) as a Nazi war criminal, when he was not even in the German military or involved in the war.

Coincidence? :-?

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:26 am
Site Admin

Before I am accused of being an Anti-Semite, or inciting hate crimes, or discriminating against Jews, or preaching blasphemy, or some other nonsense, let me clarify my use of the word "Jews" in my posts. Typically, I am speaking of sociopaths who profess to follow Judaism. Most Jews are not sociopaths, though most Jewish leaders are. The same can be said for Christians, Muslims, Catholics, or just about any other group with an extensive and rigid hierarchy. Sociopaths rise to positions of leadership for a variety of reasons, including their superficial charm, their mastery of deception, their superiority complex, their lying skills, their calculating nature, their bravado, their shamelessness, their manipulation of others, their desire for power and control, etc. Some groups, based on their tendency to marry and reproduce primarily within their group, along with their preponderance to produce stereotyped leaders, will have a higher incidence of sociopathic characteristics than other groups. I strongly suspect that Jews as a group fall into this category. This means that their leaders are especially likely to be sociopaths, and that the group can produce many candidates that will qualify and be readily accepted in leadership positions.

There is a positive feedback loop operating in this evolutionary process. The environment helps produce the leaders, and the leaders help produce the supporting environment.

The implications of this scenario are rather disturbing. Imagine a group that accuses others of its own malfeasance (the ultimate in hypocrisy). It would discriminate against other groups, but should those groups discriminate against it, they would be called Anti-OurGroup and accused of hate speech. In other words, the group manifests group behaviors that reflect the individual behavior exhibited by a typical sociopath.

That's not a pretty thought, especially when you actually observe it happening consistently in a small, tightly-knit group that is kicked out of diverse (and initially welcoming) communities with historical regularity, like a genuine pariah.

Needless to say, there is no way such a group will fail to accuse me of being an Anti-Semite, or inciting hate crimes, or discriminating against Jews, or preaching blasphemy. Just as a sociopath will readily accuse others of his own malfeasance, so too will a sociopathic group.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:50 am
Site Admin

Here is one example of how the press is controlled. We are listening to Koide Hiroaki, age 66, an influential voice and central figure in the anti-nuclear movement since the nuclear meltdown at Fukushima Daiichi on March 11, 2011. He is describing the time period immediately after the Fukushima meltdown.

Quote:
Koide: Yes, that's clearly true for pronuclear experts. They all tended to tell a story that underestimated the accident. Immediately after the accident public announcements and information were restricted. As a result individual opinions or statements were strictly forbidden and nearly all experts remained silent, so even basic information was not broadcast. Though I'd made statements from the nuclear lab beginning on the 12th, it is likely there were instructions from the Ministry of Science and Education to silence me. The head of the lab convened several meetings where he told each of us not to make any statement, that the lab would toe the official line when dealing with the mass media. I thought this was wrong and said that anyone who was asked a question by the media should answer it, further saying that if I were asked a question, I had a responsibility to answer. Since then I've continued to make statements in the media. Still the large majority of nuclear researchers were not able to do this. -- source

If you can control the information at its source, there is little need to exert any actual control over the press. You can just let them run with the information you allow them to have.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:41 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The whole idea of a free press was: keep the politicians honest. But frankly, that went by the boards a long a time ago. You can’t keep those snakes honest. You can’t keep their mega-corporate collaborators honest, either. So the stakes have gone up. Let me tell you what I mean by that. The people, the American people are on a boil. The boil has been rising. The people know they’re being lied to left and right. They know their interests and their desires are being ignored. They know they’re being treated like children or helpless patients in hospitals. And they don’t like it. They want the truth for a change, and they’re not getting it from official sources. They’re not getting it from government or mega-corporations or media or scientists. They don’t like that. -- source

Personally, I hate it. That's why I post in this forum. That's why I study sociopaths. That's why I won't support the economy. That's why I've dropped out of the system as much as I can. That's why I won't vote Republican or Democrat. That's why I can't stand the fake U.S. president. That's why I'm fed up. That's why I want to change this insane world to something genuine that benefits humanity and all other life on the planet.

That's why the secret government considers people like me to be "terrorists".

And that's why it's FUBAR.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:22 am
Site Admin

Wow!

Quote:
Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

"I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.

But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe." -- source

I love the courage of this German man! He's laying it on the line and telling the truth.

It's all a lie, what we see on TV and read in the media. The Holocaust Lie indicates it has been that way for longer than I've been alive.

Listen to this guy in the video below. He is a real whistle-blower, speaking real truth.

European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure - German journo

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:36 am
Site Admin

There are two lessons to learn from the examples of all whistle-blowers, and I tend to mention only the first. It is that the system is rigged against us by sociopaths. We are deceived and manipulated by them into participating in our own demise. The other lesson is that we are cogs in their crooked machine without realizing it. We are rewarded by that crooked system for participating in our own demise. And we are foolish enough to accept the reward.

In both lessons the "fix" is education. We have to learn to recognized deception and manipulation, which is no easy task. I think the easiest way to do that is to learn to recognize sociopaths, who are the source of that deception and manipulation. And just as important, we have to learn to refuse to participate in the crooked system. That is an even harder task, because the deck is so stacked against us! We are born into this crooked system, which is the work of countless generations of ruling sociopaths, and it is all we know. We initially think it is "normal", designed for our own good by countless generations of caring, compassionate people. And we couldn't be more wrong. This is the "waking up" that we have to do, to realize how wrong we are, how wrong the system is, where that wrong comes from, and how we must change things to get control over the wrong.

Shadowself criticizes me for having an "obsession" with sociopaths. That's right, I do. All non-sociopaths need to develop an obsession with sociopaths. That is the education we must have if we are ever to gain control over the wrong. There is indeed a battle of good versus evil among humans. Evil is winning steadily but surely, having made excellent progress over time. And where does this evil come from? Sociopaths. Psychopaths. People lacking empathy. People who break the Golden Rule clandestinely and shamelessly. The "morally insane". They are a small minority of humans, yet they dominate. They walk among us in plain sight, yet they are hidden. They pretend to be exactly what we want -- our friends, our leaders, our care-takers -- yet they are poison. They are parasites feeding on us, and if we don't develop an "obsession" focused on eliminating them from the body of humanity, they will consume us.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next