Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Freedom of the Press 
Site Admin

Post Re: Freedom of the Press
Quote:
Why are the competitors to CNN (especially all of the other major-media news sites, besides CNN) not interested in exposing even blatant and easy-to-document lies from CNN, which — according to the basic theory of competition in economics — they would all be very eager to do, and would do? (That’s also the theory of ‘the free press’, at stake here; that theory is based upon the economic theory of competition.) -- source

Here we have laid bare for us the hypocrisy of the ruling sociopaths with regard to the pervasive propaganda they feed us about having a "free press" in America. It is blatantly not a free press when CNN gets caught in big lies and the mainstream media fails to broadcast it. And they fail to broadcast it because they are doing the exact same thing, i.e. lying through their teeth.

The hypocrisy of the "economic theory of competition" is also laid bare, because there is no such thing as a free market in America either, at least not where big money is involved. What we are dealing with in this world is a Matrix of deception, a façade, an illusion, a trick. There is no free press, no free market, no free elections, no freedom of choice, no real freedom at all. That's because sociopaths run this world, and they want us enslaved to serve them. They know well that "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:23 pm
Site Admin

The so-called "free press" of the United States has never been free. It has always been controlled by the money. Here are three quotes, the first one from 1902, that clearly illustrate how the myth of the free press is a deception and manipulation orchestrated by the same people who control the money, i.e. the organized sociopaths.

Quote:
John Atkinson Hobson, in his epic work, Imperialism: A Study (1902), stated:

"The direct influence exercised by great financial houses in ‘high politics’ is supported by the control which they exercise over the body of public opinion through the Press, which, in every ‘civilised’ country, is becoming more and more their obedient instrument… the City has notoriously exercised a subtle and abiding influence upon leading London newspapers, and through them upon the body of provincial Press, while the entire dependence of the Press for its business profits upon its advertising columns has involved a peculiar reluctance to oppose the organised financial classes with whom rests the control of so much advertising business."

John Swinton, a leading editor of note prior to WW I, also passed judgment on the Press at an annual dinner of the American Press Association:

"There is no such thing as an independent Press in America, if we except that of little country towns. You know this and I know it. Not a man among you dares to utter his honest opinion. Were you to utter it, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid one hundred and fifty dollars a week so that I may keep my honest opinion out of the newspaper for which I write. You too are paid similar salaries for similar services. Were I to permit that a single edition of my newspaper contained an honest opinion, my occupation – like Othello’s – would be gone in less than 24 hours. The man who would be so foolish as to write his honest opinion would soon be on the streets in search of another job. It is the duty of a New York journalist to lie, to distort, to revile, to toady at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or what amounts to the same thing, his salary. We are the tools and the vassals of the rich behind the scenes. We are marionettes. These men pull the strings and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our capacities are all the property of these men – we are intellectual prostitutes."

Advancing up the slippery slope of time, as trod by both men of wealth and their wordsmith lackeys, we come to June of 1991 and a Bilderberger gathering in Baden Baden, Germany (attended by Gov Bill Clinton of Arkansas), wherein David Rockefeller spoke thusly:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years.… It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -- Barbarians Inside the Gates, pages 363 - 364

John Swinton's quote may have occurred in 1883. ( 1 2 3 ) The David Rockefeller quote is difficult to source as well, but appears genuine. ( 1 2 )

Wed May 25, 2016 9:35 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A columnist for a state-run newspaper in Egypt has suggested the US invented Isis and set up the 9/11 attacks to justify its military interventions in the Middle East.

“Is it possible to believe the official version, from the US government, of the events of 11 September 2001?” wrote journalist Noha Al-Sharnoubi in Al-Ahram, a major national Egyptian newspaper owned by the government.

Ms Al-Sharnoubi said the World Trade Centre and Pentagon attacks could have been premeditated to "justify the war on terror” in her column, published on 23 August.

She also cast doubt over the veracity of the actions of the so-called Islamic State, alleging the extremist group could have been made up to “trick” the world and validate US foreign policy. -- source

Well, it appears the Egyptian press can explore the truth much more freely than the American press!

The United States ranks number 41 on the list of 180 countries evaluated for their journalistic freedom (with number 1, Finland, having the most freedom to publish whatever they want, and number 180, Eritrea, having a very tightly controlled press). Egypt supposedly is near the bottom at 159. Yet you won't see the press in the United States, land of the free and home of the brave, publish anything questioning the official 9/11 narrative or the true origins of ISIS, like the Egyptians just did.

Of course, when living in the Matrix, are you really going to trust a survey that relies on questionnaires to determine the degree of each country's "freedom of the press"? That's like relying on a survey to determine who is a sociopath.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:05 am
Site Admin

ISIS is a U.S. intelligence agencies operation, in conjunction with the Israeli government and their intelligence agencies. Yet the U.S. public is told by its criminal government via the mass media propaganda machine that ISIS is the enemy, and an insane, barbaric enemy to boot.

But they lie. Sociopaths run all of these organizations, so of course they lie. And it is non-stop lying.

Dane Wiggington summarizes it nicely in the following podcast. Yes, the deception is as big as Dane claims. And even bigger! We're being played like complete retards.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 17, 2016 (geoengineeringwatch.org )

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:08 am
Site Admin

MUST SEE: WE ARE GETTING FAKE NEWS PRODUCED BY THE NATIONAL SECURITY STATE

Are you surprised to learn that the CIA controlled the American press? That the CIA produced fake videos of Osama bin Laden with taxpayer money to fool the American public? That the news you trust to be accurate and true is in actuality nothing but propaganda?

It's not conspiracy theory. It's conspiracy fact.

matrix air you're breathing

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:16 am
Site Admin

Here's what the journalists say among themselves. They know the free press is not free at all. It's just propaganda to keep the American public fooled, ignorant, and blissful.

Jon Rappoport wrote:
TWO: “Most reporters who cover major issues are de facto intelligence assets. Some know it, most don’t. They’re all taking their information from controlled sources. It’s like somebody giving you talking points as if they’re the honest truth. In these talking points, you’re told who the players are in a story and what they’re doing. But they aren’t the important players, and what they’re doing is just a cover for what’s really going on. It’s all about misdirection. I’ve managed to get a few stories published about illusion vs. reality. But the thing is, no one follows up on that. It’s in print, and then it dies. One night, I had a little heart to heart with my editor. I told him it would be a lot easier if I just had a desk at the CIA in Langley. He agreed. He said we could move the whole paper there. But then the spooks would realize they didn’t need us at all. They could put out the paper themselves.” -- source

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:34 am
Site Admin

A journalist from the Netherlands hits the ball out of the park with his explanation of why the free press is dysfunctional. Dynamite stuff!

We have experienced massive systemic intimidation since 9/11. For the wider public we have the absurdities of airport security – initially evidenced by mountains of nail-clippers – reminding everyone of the arbitrary coercive potential that rests with the authorities. Every time people are made to take off their belts and shoes – to stick only to the least inane instances – they are reminded: yes, we can do this to you! Half of Boston or all of France can be placed under undeclared martial law to tell people: yes, we have you under full control! For journalists unexamined guilt feelings still play a major role. The serious ones feel guilty for wanting to ask disturbing questions, and so they reaffirm that they still belong to ‘sane’ humanity rather than the segment with extraterrestrials in flying saucers in its belief system. But there is a confused interaction with another guilty feeling of not having pursued unanswered questions. Its remedy appears to be a doubling down on the official story. Why throw in fairly common lines like “I have no time for truthers” unless you feel that this is where the shoe pinches? -- source

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:55 am
Site Admin

Freedom of the press does not exist in the United States. For over 50 years, I was brainwashed from every direction to believe that freedom of the press was alive and well in the United States.

It was a complete deception.

There are plenty of duped people in the United States who believe the deception. Maybe even the vast majority believe it. But more and more, the truth is coming out.

I’ve known Massimo Calabresi, the TIME Magazine Bureau Chief in Washington DC, for 20 years.

I have concluded that he is responsive to CIA direction, and that TIME Magazine is a completely “owned” front for CIA and the Deep State. There was a time when he actually tried to do serious journalism.

I first began to suspect Calabresi’s Deep State connections when he consistently refused (as did NYT and others) to do an article on how the system is rigged.

Reading the article below does it for me. There is no journalistic integrity and no public service rendered by this article.

Here’s The Evidence Russia Hacked The Democratic National Committee

Time Magazine was once the only magazine I subscribed to. I thought it was truthfully reporting the news. I was duped. Now I don't subscribe to any magazines. Or newspapers. Nor do I watch TV. I am done with participating in my own brainwashing. From now on, I am resisting outside mind control. I plan on controlling my mind myself.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:46 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Anyone with access to a computer and the internet can see that the United States mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda machine designed to brainwash the masses into a lemming-like agreement with the government. -- source

Truth be told, there are many Americans that have a computer and access to the Internet, and they still believe everything the mainstream media tells them!

In other words, a computer with Internet access will not protect you from the pervasive brainwashing coming from the mainstream media. In fact, the mainstream media has infiltrated and largely taken over the freedom that once reigned online. Google is in bed with the intelligence agencies and basically keeps track of you like Big Brother in Orwell's 1984. Ditto for Facebook and many other social networks. Wikipedia toes the line of the mainstream media and censors dissenting voices. Snopes.com tells you what to believe and what to dismiss, like a Walter Cronkite replacement. Amazon censors books that expose the Holocaust Lie, so your education is severely limited. Who would do that? Who benefits? Who can you not criticize? Who has that kind of power? Who rules you?

If you say "no one rules me", you are truly deaf, dumb, and blind. Think Helen Keller before Anne Sullivan.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 am
Site Admin

James Risen is a Pulitzer Prize winning former Times reporter, now a journalist for The Intercept. He writes about government and national security issues.

On January 3, he recounted his experiences as a NYT reporter “in the shadow of the war on terror,” saying:

His years of reporting left him “skeptical of the government.” Post-9/11, the Bush administration “began asking the press to kill stories more frequently,” he said, “invoking national security to quash” politically embarrassing material.

Bush/Cheney got the Times to kill a story he wrote on a secret CIA torture-prison in Thailand.

Risen: “I disagreed with the paper’s decision because I believed that the White House was just trying to cover up the fact that the CIA had begun to set up secret prisons. I finally reported the information a year later.”

He clashed with Times editors over coverage of Bush/Cheney’s phony WMD claims on Iraq - ahead of their 2003 aggression.

Information he wrote about fabricated links between Iraqi officials and al-Qaeda were “cut, buried, or held out of the” Times, he said.

Then-executive editor Howell Raines was pro-war. Risen heard about White House officials telling “CIA analysts to cook the books and deliver intelligence reports that followed the party line on Iraq.”

A story he wrote on the topic initially was unpublished, later appearing “badly cut and buried deep inside the paper.”

The same thing happened to another factual story he wrote. He “started to get the message…(T)he Times didn’t want these stories.”

At the same time, they featured daily front page fake news reports on (nonexistent) Iraqi WMDs.

Insiders are telling us that "the free press" in the United States is a lie. Do we listen?

No, we don't listen, because their stories are effectively censored, meaning their stories never make it to our eyes or ears.

Just as in Germany in the 1920's, the press in the U.S. is controlled by wealthy Jewish interests. They decide what stories you will read or hear, and what stories you won't. That is awesome power, because it steers your perspective and your thinking. James Risen can tell you how it's done, if you are lucky enough to read or hear his story.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next