Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hero or Traitor? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hero or Traitor?
Days of eulogizing an unapologetic warmongering extremist culminated with a Saturday memorial service in Washington’s National Cathedral, nauseating while it lasted.

Among others, GW Bush and Obama paid tribute to one of Washington’s most despicable figures. A special place in hell awaits them.

Two unindicted war criminals honored another, a disgraceful display on national television.

There were far more than two war criminals honoring sociopath McCain. Hillary Clinton was there, as was Bill Clinton. The loathsome Henry Kissinger was there, one of the biggest war criminals the American public will never know about. Dick Cheney was there, another despicable war criminal and sociopath. There were many others there who have the blood of innocent people on their hands.

I wasn't the only one that noticed this.

-- source

Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:36 am
Site Admin

Let's also include Franklin D. Roosevelt, a con-artist and sociopath of the highest order, just like Churchill and Stalin.

Roosevelt was an agent for the Jewish sociopaths. The Jewish sociopaths are parasites on humanity. Not only did they take over control of the American money supply with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, they also implemented the income tax that very same year. Income tax was only for the very wealthy at that time, and had no impact on the bulk of Americans. Roosevelt changed that, as ordered by his Jewish handlers.

Quote:
This federal income-tax base expansion had dramatic consequences that persist to this day. Whereas the pre-war income tax applied to only about 10 percent of all earners in 1939, this number jumped to 90 percent by 1946 and has remained there ever since. The bulk of FDR’s income-tax policies actually fell not on the wealthy, but rather the middle class and the poor. -- source

That Jewish sociopathic agenda of making the poor poorer and the rich (the Jewish sociopaths) richer has continued to expand ever since.

Quote:
Today, the top 1 percent of households own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent combined. That gap, between the ultrawealthy and everyone else, has only become wider in the past several decades. -- source

So Roosevelt:

• was a sociopath ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8)
  • was a faithful Jewish agent for the Jewish sociopathic cabal ( 1 2 3 4 5)
  • confiscated America's privately held gold and placed it into the hands of the Jewish-controlled Federal Reserve ( 1 2 3 )
  • deliberately sacrificed Emilia Earhart to the Japanese to aid in code-breaking activities ( 1 2 3 )
  • deliberately kept the military in Hawaii ignorant of the coming Pearl Harbor attack, which he knew about in advance and helped foment, in order to bring the U.S. into the war against the Germans, as the Jewish cabal required ( 1 2 3 4 )
  • placed the "Swedish Jew" Eisenhower in charge of all American forces during WW2, who subsequently murdered, in real "death camps", over a million German soldiers after the war had ended ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
  • conspired with Jewish agent Churchill to commit unmistakable war crimes ( 1 2 3 4 )
  • may have been involved early on in the conspiracy to kill General Patton for opposing the Jewish agenda of WW2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 )

Hero or traitor?

I think the answer is pretty obvious.

"Traitor to his Nation" would be more accurate.
"Traitor to the World" would be even more accurate.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Back to Winston Churchill:

Quote:
Years later, another historian named William Deakin pens an enormous amount of material for Churchill, including most of the text of his “widely acclaimed” series on World War II. The military narratives are supplied by a retired general, Sir Henry Pownall.

By the 1950’s, an aging and alcohol-addled Churchill is relying upon an entire team of writers to do much more than just research, contribute, and edit, but really take over his work. -- source

This is what sociopaths always do — they get others to do their work for them, then they take all the credit. Just as Churchill produced counterfeit artwork in the 1930s, he also produced counterfeit history after WW2. Churchill was a con-artist. This is why Hitler could get nowhere trying to stop the fighting and end WW2. Churchill would not entertain any of Hitler's many peace proposals, because Churchill wanted the war. More accurately, the Jews that handled Churchill wanted the war. That Jewish cabal would not be satisfied with anything less than the complete destruction of Germany and the German people. Any non-Jews that would dare stand up against the sociopathic Jewish leaders had to be crushed. And Germans were exactly that kind of people — self-reliant, innovative, industrious, egalitarian, proud yet empathetic, and independent. They were not about to be herded around like stupid sheep.

The main point with all these posts about Churchill is that he was a sociopath and thus an evil man. Hitler, to the contrary, was a non-sociopath and a very good man. Yet the public has been systematically tricked into believing just the opposite about both men. What kind of system would do that?

A system controlled by sociopaths.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:11 pm
Site Admin

Most people cannot accept that the Allies were the true bad guys of WW2. And the Nazis were the good guys.

Say what!?

Caitlin Johnstone makes a good argument here that the whole good guy / bad guy paradigm is just the way we have been brainwashed, which is mostly true. But we have also been brainwashed to believe the Allies were the good guys and the Nazis were the bad guys, which appears to be a reversal of the truth. So maybe it's not that good guys and bad guys don't exist, but that they do exist and we are tricked into reversing the true roles of each. I would argue that this is the case, that the sociopaths are the true bad guys, but they want us to believe they are the good guys. If all human evil comes from sociopaths, as I often show it does, and if sociopaths run the world, as I often show they do, then it makes perfect sense that the sociopaths are indeed brainwashing us to basically invert the truth, and not to confine us in the good guy / bad guy paradigm. It's just that that paradigm makes it easier for them to invert the truth, and so they emphasize it.

The Nazis were the bad guys because of the Jewish Holocaust, but the Jewish Holocaust is a provable lie.

The Allies were the real bad guys because:

• They wilfully orchestrated WW2 in such a way so that they could falsely blame it on Germany (a war crime).
  • They wilfully destroyed entire German cities full of civilians (a war crime) with incendiary bombs, something the Nazis never did.
  • They wilfully framed the Germans with a horrendous fake crime, the Jewish Holocaust ( a war crime).
  • They wilfully exterminated masses of German soldiers after the war (a war crime).
  • They used the first atomic weapons on two Japanese cities full of civilians (a war crime).
  • They falsely prosecuted German leaders after the war for the fake Holocaust and hanged them (a war crime).

All of the Allied war crimes are easily provable.

General Dwight Eisenhower is supposed to be this great WW2 hero for the Allies, but he was quite the opposite, having been responsible for the genocide of German soldiers after the war, a blatant war crime that all nations would have condemned before WW2, but one that the Allied victors quietly implemented after the war. An American soldier who was there spoke out about it much later, when it was safer to do so. As the truth is being censored vigorously on the Internet now, I'm not only going to link to his testimony, but will include the whole article for safekeeping. Read it and weep, fellow Americans, because it certainly exposes how the whole world was duped so that the bad guys could practice mass murder and get away with it (again).

Quote:
In 'Eisenhower's Death Camps': A U.S. Prison Guard Remembers

Martin Brech

In October 1944, at age eighteen, I was drafted into the U.S. army. Largely because of the "Battle of the Bulge," my training was cut short, my furlough was halved, and I was sent overseas immediately. Upon arrival in Le Havre, France, we were quickly loaded into box cars and shipped to the front. When we got there, I was suffering increasingly severe symptoms of mononucleosis, and was sent to a hospital in Belgium. Since mononucleosis was then known as the "kissing disease," I mailed a letter of thanks to my girlfriend.

By the time I left the hospital, the outfit I had trained with in Spartanburg, South Carolina, was deep inside Germany, so, despite my protests, I was placed in a "repo depot" (replacement depot). I lost interest in the units to which I was assigned, and don't recall all of them: non-combat units were ridiculed at that time. My separation qualification record states I was mostly with Company C, 14th Infantry Regiment, during my seventeen-month stay in Germany, but I remember being transferred to other outfits also.

In late March or early April 1945, I was sent to guard a POW camp near Andernach along the Rhine. I had four years of high school German, so I was able to talk to the prisoners, although this was forbidden. Gradually, however, I was used as an interpreter and asked to ferret out members of the S.S. (I found none.)

In Andernach about 50,000 prisoners of all ages were held in an open field surrounded by barbed wire. The women were kept in a separate enclosure that I did not see until later. The men I guarded had no shelter and no blankets. Many had no coats. They slept in the mud, wet and cold, with inadequate slit trenches for excrement. It was a cold, wet spring, and their misery from exposure alone was evident.

Even more shocking was to see the prisoners throwing grass and weeds into a tin can containing a thin soup. They told me they did this to help ease their hunger pains. Quickly they grew emaciated. Dysentery raged, and soon they were sleeping in their own excrement, too weak and crowded to reach the slit trenches. Many were begging for food, sickening and dying before our eyes. We had ample food and supplies, but did nothing to help them, including no medical assistance.

Outraged, I protested to my officers and was met with hostility or bland indifference. When pressed, they explained they were under strict orders from "higher up." No officer would dare do this to 50,000 men if he felt that it was "out of line," leaving him open to charges. Realizing my protests were useless, I asked a friend working in the kitchen if he could slip me some extra food for the prisoners. He too said they were under strict orders to severely ration the prisoners' food, and that these orders came from "higher up." But he said they had more food than they knew what to do with, and would sneak me some.

When I threw this food over the barbed wire to the prisoners, I was caught and threatened with imprisonment. I repeated the "offense," and one officer angrily threatened to shoot me. I assumed this was a bluff until I encountered a captain on a hill above the Rhine shooting down at a group of German civilian women with his .45 caliber pistol. When I asked, "Why?," he mumbled, "Target practice," and fired until his pistol was empty. I saw the women running for cover, but, at that distance, couldn't tell if any had been hit.

This is when I realized I was dealing with cold-blooded killers filled with moralistic hatred. They considered the Germans subhuman and worthy of extermination; another expression of the downward spiral of racism. Articles in the G.I. newspaper, Stars and Stripes, played up the German concentration camps, complete with photos of emaciated bodies. This amplified our self-righteous cruelty, and made it easier to imitate behavior we were supposed to oppose. Also, I think, soldiers not exposed to combat were trying to prove how tough they were by taking it out on the prisoners and civilians.

These prisoners, I found out, were mostly farmers and workingmen, as simple and ignorant as many of our own troops. As time went on, more of them lapsed into a zombie-like state of listlessness, while others tried to escape in a demented or suicidal fashion, running through open fields in broad daylight towards the Rhine to quench their thirst. They were mowed down.

Some prisoners were as eager for cigarettes as for food, saying they took the edge off their hunger. Accordingly, enterprising G.I. "Yankee traders" were acquiring hordes of watches and rings in exchange for handfuls of cigarettes or less. When I began throwing cartons of cigarettes to the prisoners to ruin this trade, I was threatened by rank-and-file G.I.s too.

The only bright spot in this gloomy picture came one night when. I was put on the "graveyard shift," from two to four a.m. Actually, there was a graveyard on the uphill side of this enclosure, not many yards away. My superiors had forgotten to give me a flashlight and I hadn't bothered to ask for one, disgusted as I was with the whole situation by that time. It was a fairly bright night and I soon became aware of a prisoner crawling under the wires towards the graveyard. We were supposed to shoot escapees on sight, so I started to get up from the ground to warn him to get back. Suddenly I noticed another prisoner crawling from the graveyard back to the enclosure. They were risking their lives to get to the graveyard for something. I had to investigate.

When I entered the gloom of this shrubby, tree-shaded cemetery, I felt completely vulnerable, but somehow curiosity kept me moving. Despite my caution, I tripped over the legs of someone in a prone position. Whipping my rifle around while stumbling and trying to regain composure of mind and body, I soon was relieved I hadn't reflexively fired. The figure sat up. Gradually, I could see the beautiful but terror-stricken face of a woman with a picnic basket nearby. German civilians were not allowed to feed, nor even come near the prisoners, so I quickly assured her I approved of what she was doing, not to be afraid, and that I would leave the graveyard to get out of the way.

I did so immediately and sat down, leaning against a tree at the edge of the cemetery to be inconspicuous and not frighten the prisoners. I imagined then, and still do now, what it would be like to meet a beautiful woman with a picnic basket under those conditions as a prisoner. I have never forgotten her face.

Eventually, more prisoners crawled back to the enclosure. I saw they were dragging food to their comrades, and could only admire their courage and devotion.

On May 8, V.E. Day [1945], I decided to celebrate with some prisoners I was guarding who were baking bread the other prisoners occasionally received. This group had all the bread they could eat, and shared the jovial mood generated by the end of the war. We all thought we were going home soon, a pathetic hope on their part. We were in what was to become the French zone [of occupation], where I soon would witness the brutality of the French soldiers when we transferred our prisoners to them for their slave labor camps.

On this day, however, we were happy.

As a gesture of friendliness, I emptied my rifle and stood it in the corner, even allowing them to play with it at their request. This thoroughly "broke the ice," and soon we were singing songs we taught each other, or that I had learned in high school German class ("Du, du, liegst mir im Herzen"). Out of gratitude, they baked me a special small loaf of sweet bread, the only possible present they had left to offer. I stuffed it in my "Eisenhower jacket," and snuck it back to my barracks, eating it when I had privacy. I have never tasted more delicious bread, nor felt a deeper sense of communion while eating it. I believe a cosmic sense of Christ (the Oneness of all Being) revealed its normally hidden presence to me on that occasion, influencing my later decision to major in philosophy and religion.

Shortly afterwards, some of our weak and sickly prisoners were marched off by French soldiers to their camp. We were riding on a truck behind this column. Temporarily, it slowed down and dropped back, perhaps because the driver was as shocked as I was. Whenever a German prisoner staggered or dropped back, he was hit on the head with a club and killed. The bodies were rolled to the side of the road to be picked up by another truck. For many, this quick death might have been preferable to slow starvation in our "killing fields."

When I finally saw the German women held in a separate enclosure, I asked why we were holding them prisoner. I was told they were "camp followers," selected as breeding stock for the S.S. to create a super-race. I spoke to some, and must say I never met a more spirited or attractive group of women. I certainly didn't think they deserved imprisonment.

More and more I was used as an interpreter, and was able to prevent some particularly unfortunate arrests. One somewhat amusing incident involved an old farmer who was being dragged away by several M.P.s. I was told he had a "fancy Nazi medal," which they showed me. Fortunately, I had a chart identifying such medals. He'd been awarded it for having five children! Perhaps his wife was somewhat relieved to get him "off her back," but I didn't think one of our death camps was a fair punishment for his contribution to Germany. The M.P.s agreed and released him to continue his "dirty work."

Famine began to spread among the German civilians also. It was a common sight to see German women up to their elbows in our garbage cans looking for something edible -- that is, if they weren't chased away.

When I interviewed mayors of small towns and villages, I was told that their supply of food had been taken away by "displaced persons" (foreigners who had worked in Germany), who packed the food on trucks and drove away. When I reported this, the response was a shrug. I never saw any Red Cross at the camp or helping civilians, although their coffee and doughnut stands were available everywhere else for us. In the meantime, the Germans had to rely on the sharing of hidden stores until the next harvest.

Hunger made German women more "available," but despite this, rape was prevalent and often accompanied by additional violence. In particular I remember an eighteen-year old woman who had the side of her faced smashed with a rifle butt, and was then raped by two G.I.s. Even the French complained that the rapes, looting and drunken destructiveness on the part of our troops was excessive. In Le Havre, we'd been given booklets warning us that the German soldiers had maintained a high standard of behavior with French civilians who were peaceful, and that we should do the same. In this we failed miserably.

"So what?" some would say. "The enemy's atrocities were worse than ours." It is true that I experienced only the end of the war, when we were already the victors. The German opportunity for atrocities had faded, while ours was at hand. But two wrongs don't make a right. Rather than copying our enemy's crimes, we should aim once and for all to break the cycle of hatred and vengeance that has plagued and distorted human history. This is why I am speaking out now, 45 years after the crime. We can never prevent individual war crimes, but we can, if enough of us speak out, influence government policy. We can reject government propaganda that depicts our enemies as subhuman and encourages the kind of outrages I witnessed. We can protest the bombing of civilian targets, which still goes on today. And we can refuse ever to condone our government's murder of unarmed and defeated prisoners of war.

I realize it's difficult for the average citizen to admit witnessing a crime of this magnitude, especially if implicated himself. Even G.I.s sympathetic to the victims were afraid to complain and get into trouble, they told me. And the danger has not ceased. Since I spoke out a few weeks ago, I have received threatening calls and had my mailbox smashed. But its been worth it. Writing about these atrocities has been a catharsis of feelings suppressed too long, a liberation, that perhaps will remind other witnesses that "the truth will make us free, have no fear." We may even learn a supreme lesson from all this: only love can conquer all.

About the author: Martin Brech lives in Mahopac, New York. When he wrote this memoir essay in 1990, he was an Adjunct Professor of Philosophy and Religion at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, New York. Brech holds a master's degree in theology from Columbia University, and is a Unitarian-Universalist minister.

This essay was published in The Journal of Historical Review, Summer 1990 (Vol. 10, No. 2), pp. 161-166. (Revised, updated: Nov. 2008)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:35 am
Site Admin

Teddy Roosevelt — hero or traitor?

The trick would be trying to find the exception to the rule that most of our U.S. presidents have been sociopaths and/or puppets serving the ruling sociopaths.

Mike King wrote:
This letter constitutes clear evidence that ex-President Teddy Roosevelt -- who was still influential within American elite circles -- was already treasonously "colluding" with foreign agents, for the purpose of dragging the U.S. into the grand war for Globalism -- a full two years before the U.S. officially entered the war.

So Teddy Roosevelt was not the great hero he was painted to be? Gosh! Who knew?

Well, readers of this forum knew ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ).

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:04 pm
Site Admin

Mike King wrote:
Political puppets like Winston Churchill generally have a skilled personal buffer between themselves and the really big masters of the New World Order. For example, Woodrow Wilson had Edward Mandell House; and FDR had Henry Morgenthau.

For the British Mad Dog, the most important personal handler was Frederick A. Lindemann -- a physicist whose German-Jewish family arrived in England when he was about 14 years old. He was known to friends as "the Prof" in reference to his position at the University of Oxford, and as "Baron Berlin" to his many detractors because of his German accent and haughty aristocratic manner. If you've never heard of Lindemann, it is because we're not supposed to know about these secret handlers.

There were Jewish sociopaths handling and steering all of these sociopath world leaders, who were really just puppets controlled by their handlers. The notable exception was Adolf Hitler, who kicked the Jews out of Germany. Hitler was not being steered by Jewish sociopaths, and that's precisely what united England, the U.S., France, and Russia behind a clandestine agenda to destroy Hitler and Germany, which culminated in the start of WW2. In the end, the bad guys won, the good guys were mercilessly crushed, and the Jewish sociopaths have been controlling the planet ever since. And ever since, the real traitors have been painted as heroes (Churchill, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, deGaulle, Stalin) and the real heroes have been painted as traitors (Hitler, Hess, Goering, Goebbels, etc.). It's massive deception and moral insanity, brought to you by the worst sociopaths humanity can produce.

Can you spot the three sociopaths in this photo?

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:32 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In order to plot how he would accomplish such a feat, Maxwell would meet with none other than Henry Kissinger, who told him that – in order to sell PROMIS to these sensitive laboratories – he needed to enlist the services of then-Senator for Texas John Tower, who was the head of the Senates’ Armed Services Committee at the time. Maxwell quickly struck a deal with Tower and then, using Mossad money, paid Tower $200,000 for his services, which included opening doors – not just to the Los Alamos complex, but also to the Reagan White House. Tower would arrange a trip for Maxwell to travel to Sandia National Laboratory, where he would market PROMIS. Unlike most other PROMIS sales, this one would not be handled by Degem, but a US-based company called Information on Demand.

It is worth noting that, despite Tower’s obvious and treasonous actions with respect to U.S. national security, another long-time “source” of Robert Maxwell, George H.W. Bush, would attempt to nominate Tower to serve as U.S. Secretary of Defense. When the Senate refused to confirm Tower, only then did Bush nominate Dick Cheney, who would then head the Pentagon and oversee the U.S.’ role in the First Gulf War. Not long after his failure to secure the nomination as Pentagon chief, Tower died in a suspicious plane crash soon after the equally suspicious death of Robert Maxwell. -- source

There are lots of names here to wonder about, i.e. hero or traitor. Turns out they are all traitors — Robert Maxwell, Henry Kissinger, John Tower, George H.W. Bush, and Dick Cheney. They were most likely all sociopaths as well, which is to be expected.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:04 am
Site Admin

Winston Churchill was groomed by Jews his entire life, so that he might serve them as a loyal slave. He did so spectacularly.

CHURCHILL AND THE JEWS: A LIFEFLONG FRIENDSHIP [2008] - MARTIN GILBERT (BOOK VIDEO)
(duration 55:41)

Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:33 am
Site Admin

The top-ranking Republican in the US Senate, Mitch McConnell, is a traitor to the United States. He clearly serves Israel at the expense of ordinary Americans.

Quote:
“We have big power competition from China and Russia, and we still have terrorism problems, as the Israelis have certainly experienced in a brutal way in the last week,” McConnell said on Sunday in a CBS News interview. “So, I think it requires a worldwide approach, rather than trying to take parts of it out. It’s all connected.” -- source

It's all connected because both wars are the projects of Jewish sociopaths, who also happen to own the U.S. Congress.

Quote:
McConnell said funding the Ukraine conflict is a good investment for Washington, partly because much of the money is being spent domestically to replace weaponry sent to Kiev with more modern munitions. “No Americans are getting killed in Ukraine,” he said. “We’re rebuilding our industrial base. The Ukrainians are destroying the army of one of our biggest rivals. I have a hard time finding anything wrong with that.” -- source

That's because McConnell is serving the Jews and peddling lies at the same time. Americans have been killed in Ukraine. Armaments should not be the American industrial base. The Ukrainians are not destroying the Russian military, and Russia is not one of our biggest rivals. McConnell can't find anything wrong with all his lying because he does it reflexively in exchange for Israeli money.

Total traitor.

Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:40 am
Site Admin

Vincent Reynouard is one of my heroes. He is a modern day saint, the Saint of Truth. For being what he is, he has spent the last year in Edinburgh prison in England, where he awaits extradition to France to be further punished for his crime of exposing the truth about the massacre of Oradour-sur-Glane in 1944. The Wikipedia entry for this event is a massive and shameful fiction, but this is what the controllers of this world want us to believe. Vincent's crime is his investigation and research into this historical event, and his revelation and presentation that it is "fake news". Because he will not go along with the official deception, he has been hounded by the rabid followers of Jewish sociopathy to the point of losing almost everything normal people value — his profession, his family, his homeland, and his liberty.

After his year of imprisonment, Vincent Reynouard, saint that he is, sees things differently:

Être au service du beau, du vrai, du bien, c’est être libre.

Translation: "To serve the beautiful, the true, and the good, is to be free."

I teared up after reading that, because it is so true. Over the many years that I have studied his work, Vincent has consistently served the beautiful, the true, and the good. That is why he is a true saint in my view. I am so honored to know him and learn from him. I am also so ashamed at how this evil world has treated him. He should be celebrated, not persecuted, but this is what evil does. Evil tries to destroy all that is Good, and it succeeds with alarming regularity.

As the saying goes, "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Vincent Reynouard has always done something, and for that reason he is my hero.

Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next