Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
Band of crooks 

Post Re: Band of crooks
Sociopathy has covertly taken over all governments and are now steering consent to remove its dissenters. Its astounding...

Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Sociopathy has covertly taken over all governments and are now steering consent to remove its dissenters. Its astounding...

This is the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany under Hitler, and in Russia under Stalin. Now it is happening again right before our eyes, in Amerika under Bush/Obama/NextPuppet!

What was that about insanity defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

Fri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm
Site Admin

If only the average American had a working mind like this young Syrian woman, we wouldn't be spiraling into tyranny and self-destruction simply because we were stupid enough to follow a band of crooks.

=====

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 am

The centralization and homogenization of this putrid evil is incomprehensible. Its extraordinary how the Ministry of truth can double think this situation into some diabolical mirror technique. I cannot quantize how its done, my only speculation is the severe NLP programming over generations. Again this points to a parasitic dynamic taking over our species mind. God help us all....

The Looting of Syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AxV1aXhz74

Quote:
Published on Jun 3, 2013
A miniature documentary on some of the ways Syria has been raped and pillaged.
-The looting of Oil and Industry
-The Sex trafficking of women
- Organ trafficking
- Trafficking of Artifacts

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 am

Obama Informs Congress Of His Executive Order On Iran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIC6Un4y42A

comment from video
Quote:
Iran will not allow them to come in and control their money system.Just as Syria,Lybia and Iraq.Obuma is just carrying out the Rothchilds,Kissenger and Soros wishes,sent down to them from their master.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Obama Informs Congress Of His Executive Order On Iran

What utter rubbish! Obama thinks he is now not only the boss of America, but also the boss of Iran! He should be immediately impeached for exercising such flagrant dictatorial powers in front of Congress, effectively rendering Congress a total joke! Congress hasn't the slightest reaction, essentially taking it up the arse without so much as a squeal. Naturally, since they are paralyzed from the hairline down.

Oh yes, it is a very sad state of affairs.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 am
Site Admin

The band of crooks has been around for a long time, and our true history, if only we could know it, would prove this without a doubt.

=====

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This was my journey on how I awakened as to who and what seeks to dominate and ultimately destroy most of us. I subsequently set out on a mission to wake up humanity after I took 20 years to wake up. I am ashamed to admit it took me 20 years to be moved to action and I only did so after I was forced to. I was slow to act for the reasons that so many other Americans don’t want to hear our doom and gloom message, my life was working. I was making money, I was happy and thought I could ignore the problems. I understand the mentality of a sheep, because I was the biggest sheep of them all. -- source

Dave Hodges is someone I am growing to admire. Read his article I have quoted above. I highly recommend it. My story is very different from his in detail, but it is the same in principle. The principle is what Alan Watt calls "cutting through the Matrix". It is seeing past the facade to glimpse the ugly truth being hidden from us, that we are the proverbial chickens in the hen house that is guarded by the foxes that pick us off at their convenience.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

I did not know the Bank of international settlements started from the Nazi third reich.

Banking With Hitler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQfroRUWdM

This guy links Builderburg to the Nazi third reich

Former BBC Journalist and Bilderberg Expert Tony Gosling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuxHjl2fkPo&sns=em

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I did not know the Bank of international settlements started from the Nazi third reich.
This guy links Builderburg to the Nazi third reich.

The evidence continues to grow that the Nazis did not lose World War II. They simply infiltrated the allied governments, especially the United States government, which displays all the outward signs of continuing the tyrannical philosophy of the Nazis, though with more sophisticated and sublime camouflage.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next