Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
Band of crooks 
Site Admin

Post Re: Band of crooks
Zook, where have you been? I figured it must have been something important for you to be so quiet for so long. I hope you are OK.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico's contrived endorsement of Stephen Colbert is laughable.

Indeed, I did laugh when I saw this Zookie-Pie-in-the-sky statement. Just because I post about someone doesn't mean I am endorsing him. That's your game, Zook, the same game Bill Ryan plays when he tells his followers to believe this person and disbelieve that one. That's the game of deception and manipulation sociopaths play. You're playing it right there in your post, discrediting Colbert and me by association. Shame on you. Don't you ever change your game? You must be terribly bored, doing the same thing over and over again like that.

UncleZook wrote:
Colbert is no more genuine than Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Dennis Miller ...

I enjoyed his humor and wit in this case, and I especially enjoyed the reaction of the audience, which I think was indeed genuine. They were very uncomfortable with how far Colbert had stepped over the line of political correctness. That's because Colbert was exposing the hypocrisy of the Bush administration with delightful efficiency. I really enjoyed that. That's one of the joys of analyzing sociopathic behavior, which I understand is not your cup of tea.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:53 am

Zook, where have you been? I figured it must have been something important for you to be so quiet for so long. I hope you are OK.

As okay as things can be when one is fully cognizant of the prowl and the prey ... but has no foghorn to blow but a piccolo to irritate the wolves and soft alarm the sheep.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Chico's contrived endorsement of Stephen Colbert is laughable.

Indeed, I did laugh when I saw this Zookie-Pie-in-the-sky statement. Just because I post about someone doesn't mean I am endorsing him. That's your game, Zook, the same game Bill Ryan plays when he tells his followers to believe this person and disbelieve that one. That's the game of deception and manipulation sociopaths play. You're playing it right there in your post, discrediting Colbert and me by association. Shame on you. Don't you ever change your game? You must be terribly bored, doing the same thing over and over again like that.

I see that idiocy is still the matinee feature of your arguments.

Chico associates yours truly and Bill Ryan in one sentence (if ever a laughable association can be made that one is it, good folks, for Zook and Sweet William are as far apart in the shade of heart as Holmes and Moriarty) ... then in the next two sentences, Chico vilifies Zook as a game-playing sociopath for both discrediting Colbert as a deep-level propaganda pimp (like the others mentioned in my post, e.g. Stewart, Maher, Miller) ... and associating Chico with Colbert, thereby discrediting Chico by association.

Chico twisted logic is to be expected, after all, it is sourced in a twisted fifth column brain seeking to undermine genuine truth-seeking efforts with fifth column roadblocks and studded belts.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Colbert is no more genuine than Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Dennis Miller ...

I enjoyed his humor and wit in this case, and I especially enjoyed the reaction of the audience, which I think was indeed genuine. They were very uncomfortable with how far Colbert had stepped over the line of political correctness. That's because Colbert was exposing the hypocrisy of the Bush administration with delightful efficiency. I really enjoyed that. That's one of the joys of analyzing sociopathic behavior, which I understand is not your cup of tea.

I'm sure the children that hop-skipped behind the pied piper right out of Hamlin ... I'm sure that they also enjoyed their time in the march of the musical notes.

As per Colbert's deliveries and the audience's reception, Colbert would not be doing his job as the king's archer if he did not wander into the curious midsts of the unwashed masses and shoot arrows back at the king, thereby gaining confidence with the unwashed masses and diffusing their anxiety. To this, the audience that Colbert was addressing was not the unwashed masses that were thronging in legion outside the Press Club ... but selected washed masses inside the king's court. These washed masses are loyal to the king for the most part. And they would be expected to react with tepid emotions when the court jester trespasses the bounds of decorum, and worse, insinuate things as regards the mortality of the king.

Indeed, Colbert was playing two roles in the video. Two costumes. As king's archer, to gain confidence with the unwashed masses and lose confidence with the washed masses. And as court jester, to entertain and possible regain some of the washed masses that had lost confidence with the other costume. A jester has no real friends and no real enemies. Which is why the audience appears bewildered in the video. They didn't know how to react. To the archer? Or to the jester?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
As okay as things can be when one is fully cognizant of the prowl and the prey ... but has no foghorn to blow but a piccolo to irritate the wolves and soft alarm the sheep.

If I had to point to a typical example of our interaction, Zook, I would point to this particular exchange. I ask a simple question, and I get an ornate and convoluted answer that tells me ... nothing.

Your posts pretty much fall into the same pattern. But something does eventually shine through, and that is your sociopathic tendencies. So forgive me if I focus on that, but that's pretty much the bulk of the substance your commentary carries.

UncleZook wrote:

Chico twisted logic is to be expected, after all, it is sourced in a twisted fifth column brain seeking to undermine genuine truth-seeking efforts with fifth column roadblocks and studded belts.

Idiocy, indeed. Whereas I see the hypocrisy of a sociopath, accusing me of idiocy while delivering it in spades.

UncleZook wrote:
Which is why the audience appears bewildered in the video. They didn't know how to react. To the archer? Or to the jester?

Of course, you don't get it. The audience (George W. Bush included) is miffed because their own hypocrisy has been held up by Colbert for all the world to clearly see. Sociopaths don't like that. That's why I appreciate Colbert here, and you do not.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:33 pm
Site Admin

Want proof that the vaunted United States system of justice is a fraud? Here it is:

Quote:
Last week, a New York court ordered Iran to pay $7.5 billion in damage to families of victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and $3 billion to a group of insurers over related claims. -- source

Bet you didn't see that coming!

That doesn't even line up with the official story that Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, which is an equally absurd story.

So how did the court prove that Iran was responsible?

Quote:
The court issued the ruling after it said Iran had failed to defend itself against allegations of involvement in the attacks. -- source

So if Iran fails to defend itself, it must be guilty? Isn't that the unjust "guilty until proven innocent" scam?

Quote:
On Monday, Iran rejected the ruling as “unjust”, “ridiculous” and “absurd.” -- source

Quite right. All of humanity should reject this ruling. It is truly a shameful and irresponsible ruling. It is, in fact, a monstrous lie!

Hey, wait a minute! I smell sociopaths at work. We have a legal court made up of lawyers making an irresponsible ruling without feeling any shame, despite the obviousness of the lie. Is there something hidden going on here?

Quote:
Iranian Foreign Minister Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari described the US court order as “the latest product of the US Judicial system in the race for blindly following Zionist Iranophobic scenarios.” -- source

Israel, run by some of the most diseased sociopaths on the planet (the U.S. is a very close second), has been targeting Iran for over a decade. New York City has the largest Jewish enclave in the nation. And a New York court just pinned 9/11 on Iran, when it was actually the work of Israel's Mossad and the United States' CIA, which must be kept hidden for the lie to stand.

That is one massive band of crooks!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 am

UncleZook wrote:

If I had to point to a typical example of our interaction, Zook, I would point to this particular exchange. I ask a simple question, and I get an ornate and convoluted answer that tells me ... nothing.

You must be dumber than a doorknob ... or a fifth column robot. My response told plenty about my mood and the state of the world that arranged it.

As good as can be under the circumstances . <----- the unoriginal way of describing the same mood.

Of course, being a collectivist - as fifth column burps invariably are - you frown on individuality and/or originality. Anyone who stands out of line is a threat to your "United People" commie vision of things. Everyone either stands in line or is shipped in cramped boxcars to the Gulags for re-education. (Me wonders if dumdum understands poetic license?)

Quote:
Your posts pretty much fall into the same pattern. But something does eventually shine through, and that is your sociopathic tendencies. So forgive me if I focus on that, but that's pretty much the bulk of the substance your commentary carries.

Chico's fallback canard when all is lost (e.g. "Look, I've spotted a sociopath!") quacks over the chirps of the smaller birds yet again.

A congenital liar, Chico pretends that I had offered nothing of substance when I delivered Colbert in king archer's and court jester's robes in order to explain how this likely contributed to the tepid audience response in the video. The audience - mainstream media - was largely comprised of king loyalists. Apart from a few exceptions and largely fifth column robots, themselves, the audience didn't know whether to laugh at the clown or be chagrined by the archer.

Certainly, Zook offered something of substance to affirm or refute.

Chico, a fifth column robot (FCR - pronounced fuh-kirr :shock: ), doesn't know how to react to Zook; whether to receive Zook's incisive analyses and/or poetic license in a proper manner ... or to quack up his own security blanket and home-grown canard.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Idiocy, indeed. Whereas I see the hypocrisy of a sociopath, accusing me of idiocy while delivering it in spades.

I've proven my case against you, Chico, by exposing your double agency of both supporting truth and also attacking it, thereby keeping things in perpetual uncertainty. You've yet to show that I'm a sociopath. Repeating your own twisted assertions is not proof of anything.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Which is why the audience appears bewildered in the video. They didn't know how to react. To the archer? Or to the jester?

Of course, you don't get it. The audience (George W. Bush included) is miffed because their own hypocrisy has been held up by Colbert for all the world to clearly see. Sociopaths don't like that. That's why I appreciate Colbert here, and you do not.

You lied about Colbert when you misrepresented him as an individual whose career had been sabotaged because of that Press Club speech. But don't take my word for it. Here's some bio on Colbert that demonstrates beyond a shadow of doubt that Colbert's career is thriving.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert

beginExcerpt
Colbert is a producer of The 1 Second Film, the world's largest nonprofit collaborative art film. His video request that IMDb list his credit for The 1 Second Film ("it is as valid as most of my credits") enabled thousands of the film's producers to be listed in the massive movie database until they were removed in early 2007.[112]

Colbert has released one book associated with The Colbert Report, I Am America (And So Can You!). It was released on October 7, 2007 by Grand Central Publishing. Grand Central Publishing is the successor to Warner Books, which published America (The Book), written by The Daily Show staff. The book contains similar political satire, but was written primarily by Colbert himself rather than as a collaboration with his Colbert Report writing staff.[113]

On November 23, 2008, his Christmas special, A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All!, aired on Comedy Central. It was released on DVD in November 2008.[114]

In January 2010, Colbert was named the assistant sports psychologist for the US Olympic speed skating team at the 2010 Winter Olympics.[115] He was also invited to be part of NBC's 2010 Winter Olympics coverage team by Dick Ebersol, chairman of NBC Universal Sports.[116] In April 2011, Colbert performed as Harry in the concert-style revival of Stephen Sondheim's musical Company, presented by the New York Philharmonic at the Lincoln Center.[117] The show, featuring Neil Patrick Harris in the starring role, ran for four nights and was filmed for later showings in movie theaters, which began June 15.[117] In May 2011, Colbert joined Charleston to Bermuda Race yachting race, as the captain of ship "the Spirit of Juno".[118] He finished second, five miles behind leaders "Tucana".[119]

After the resignation of South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint to run the Heritage Foundation, Colbert was named a possible candidate for appointment to the seat being vacated by DeMint, which will trigger a special election in 2014 to finish out DeMint's term. Although Governor Nikki Haley announced promptly that she had no intention to nominate Colbert to the Senate, a poll showed Colbert as a favorite among South Carolina voters.[120][121]

Colbert guest-hosted Only in Monroe, a public access television show in Monroe, Michigan, for an episode that aired July 1, 2015. He interviewed the program's regular hosts, and also the rapper Eminem (whom he pretended never to have heard of), and put a humorous slant on the local news and community calendar.[122][123]
end

Colbert won the Peabody award in 2012, more than 5 years after the Press Club video. He certainly was sabotaged, wasn't he ... well, perhaps in the fifth column world where FCR's assist each other in maintaining each other's camouflage.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:23 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You lied about Colbert when you misrepresented him as an individual whose career had been sabotaged because of that Press Club speech. But don't take my word for it. Here's some bio on Colbert that demonstrates beyond a shadow of doubt that Colbert's career is thriving.

Sabotage can be subtle and does not necessarily destroy a career. It can simply produce setbacks and difficulties. How much more Colbert's career would have thrived without any interference or sabotage cannot be known. I do know how sociopaths react to anyone exposing their hypocrisy. They become vengeful, and they look for devious opportunities to strike back. Kind of like you are doing with your post, trying to paint me as a liar. But that's OK with me, because unlike you, I don't have fake credibility that needs to be maintained.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:55 am

UncleZook wrote:

Sabotage can be subtle and does not necessarily destroy a career. It can simply produce setbacks and difficulties. How much more Colbert's career would have thrived without any interference or sabotage cannot be known. I do know how sociopaths react to anyone exposing their hypocrisy. They become vengeful, and they look for devious opportunities to strike back. Kind of like you are doing with your post, trying to paint me as a liar. But that's OK with me, because unlike you, I don't have fake credibility that needs to be maintained.

When trapped in a public interrogation of a private blowjob ... Bill Clinton replied as such:

Chico and his Clintonesque defense of his own lie - which attempted to portray Colbert's career as sabotaged by the Press Club video when, for all intents and purposes, that video helped take the career of a very average humorist to new heights, new contrived heights - is locked and pilloried.

Here's the tomato bucket, good folks. Fresh and ripe! Have at it.

:jest:

Pax

ps: Colbert is a hybrid of George Plimpton and Dick Cavett ... modest talents, immodest egos, mainstream mediagenic ... then again, who isn't these days? Dime. Dozen. Done. Next.

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:26 am
Site Admin

Your vengeful reaction is classic sociopath, Zook. It's astounding how you fall right into it without the slightest awareness. Your sociopathic foundation of seeing the world as a game to win at all costs leads you right into the spotlight.

In this case, an understanding of the word "sabotage" is a necessary prerequisite for meaningful communication:

Quote:
sabotage:
  1. destruction of an employer's property (as tools or materials) or the hindering of manufacturing by discontented workers
  2. destructive or obstructive action carried on by a civilian or enemy agent to hinder a nation's war effort
  3. a: an act or process tending to hamper or hurt, b: deliberate subversion

Your "deliberate subversion" of twisting the meaning of "sabotage" to imply that Colbert's career could never thrive in the presence of any sabotage is "an act or process tending to hamper or hurt" my message regarding Colbert exposing the hypocrisy of the Bush administration, another den of sabotaging sociopaths. Despite the sabotage the Bush administration inflicted on the American nation, that same administration argued how marvellously well the nation was thriving. Do you see any parallels between your behavior and the behavior of the Bush administration? That's a rhetorical question, because of course you won't. That would sabotage your game-playing, which I'm sure you see as "thriving".

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:34 pm
Site Admin

Speaking of hypocrisy, you gotta love those brainwashed Americans!

Quote:
China still trails far behind Russia and the US in terms of space technology. But in the last 12 years, China has sought to rapidly reduce the gaps it holds with both nations, and it’s showing no intentions of slowing down. Moreover, the extent of the military implications behind its rapidly-growing space program remains a mystery.

"There are a lot of avenues to go after satellites, and what worries people is that the Chinese are pursuing all of them," said James Andrew Lewis of the Center for Strategic and International Studies." The question becomes: If they're so into peace, why are they building so many weapons?" -- source

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 am
Site Admin

Want more proof that the vaunted United States system of justice is a fraud? Here it is:

The Veneer of Justice in a Kingdom of CrimeThe Veneer of Justice in a Kingdom of Crime

I've noticed how Gerald Celente is often spouting off about Goldman Sachs. Do you think he knows what he is talking about?

Gerald Celente on Eurozone Reckoning Day and how Goldman escapes charges!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next