Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next
Band of crooks 

Post Re: Band of crooks
Rand Paul is one of the only guys bitching about the NSA and Agenda 21. Should we just discount that? Look the other way? Or do we take what we can get, to continue the education of the masses. Eternal vigilance...

I definitely think we have a debilitating form of skepticism. Just as much as a lack of skepticism. I can compare the notion of acting for liberation to a bunch of prisoners. Theres a chance for a jailbreak but some of the prisoners dont like the credibility of the planner. So they forgo the attempt and still live in the prison.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Rand Paul is one of the only guys bitching about the NSA and Agenda 21. Should we just discount that?

If Rand Paul were just an ordinary citizen, I would agree with your point. But he is a professional politician in a position of power and control steeped in conflict of interest and manipulated by the ruling sociopaths. And given that he is Ron Paul's son, I bet they applied extra pressure on him. So it doesn't take much for me to distrust him.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:02 am

Quote:
So it doesn't take much for me to distrust him.

Agreed but do you support his criticism on the NSA spying program and Agenda 21?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Agreed but do you support his criticism on the NSA spying program and Agenda 21?

I'm not familiar with Rand's specific criticism of these programs, but I do support criticism of both. They are both NWO agendas, and I condemn them for all the ways in which they work contrary to the common good. However, just because a politician jumps on the same bandwagon does not indicate that he is working towards the common good. These politicians are cunning foxes compared to the public crowded in the hen house. With sweet words, the foxes will console the hens that they will be well guarded, but under cover of darkness, guess who enjoys a tasty chicken dinner?

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:43 am

Im trying to point the out of balance position here with supporting dissenting ideas against tyranny. How many resources in the US senate are using Constitutional talking points? Not many. Should you not support the message if there is such little of it? Ideas gentlemen are paramount. We have to support the message while being vigilant. We cannot let the planned control opposition squash action in this idea.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im trying to point the out of balance position here with supporting dissenting ideas against tyranny. How many resources in the US senate are using Constitutional talking points? Not many. Should you not support the message if there is such little of it? Ideas gentlemen are paramount. We have to support the message while being vigilant. We cannot let the planned control opposition squash action in this idea.

Point taken. But, when dealing with sociopaths who deceive and manipulate with such skill and cunning, we should remember how they often use such a strategy against us. So yes, we must remain vigilant.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:35 am

Ah a little balance. That feels nice...

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
We have reached a point where trust in the government is so low that the default assumption of most ciizens is that the government is lying -- and they are correct. Our government lies about the extent to which it spies on us, it lies about the integrity of the IRS, it lies about wanting to rein in the banks, it lies about "winning" the war in Afghanistan, it lies about the Social Security program going bankrupt, it lies about the US not torturing captives, it lies about chemical weapons use in Syria, it lies about a nuclear weapons program in Iran, it lies about not deliberately killing innocent civilians, including women and children, with its drones in Pakistan, Yemen and Afghanistan,it lies about nuclear power being safe (and about there being no radioactive fallout in the US from the Fukushima disaster), and it even lies about the safety of our food. That's just a partial list. You can add your own to it, I'm sure, with little difficulty.

As President Obama said in one of his rare moments of accidental candor: "If people can't trust, not only the executive branch, but also don't trust Congress, and don't trust federal judges to make sure we're abiding by the Constitution, due process and the rule of law, then we're gonna have some problems here." -- source

"Accidental candor". That's the only candor we get from the band of crooks.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The work of the CIA is drug running, human trafficking, assassination, murder, money laundering and theft, invasion and overthrow of other countries, mind control, false flag terror events. That is the unspeakable work of the CIA. They have been at it for more than half a century. In a word, they are psychopaths.

The NSA. All we know about them is that they are super-secret, have squandered billions and billions of the American people's tax dollars, and, oh yeah, are engaged in a massive, world-wide, immoral and illegal violation of the human rights and civil liberties of all of Humanity. In a word, they are psychopaths.

The DIA, and the whole umbrella of so-called “military intelligence” (I know, I know, it's a classic oxymoron) agencies have been involved in every filthy, perfidious, reprehensible activity you can possibly imagine: torture, murder, rape, institutionalized lying, disinformation of every variety, prolonged cover-up of the UFO and extraterrestrial reality, and much more. In a word, they are psychopaths. -- source

A band of crooks indeed. More and more people are seeing through the Matrix, because more and more people are spreading the information. That is how we start. Make note of the information, and pass it on. Everyone must know. That is how we will win. For the sociopaths, it is "No one must know. That is how we will win." So in effect, it is indeed what Alex Jones calls it -- Infowars. To be a warrior in this battle of good versus evil, all that you need to do is actively share information. Fight. All you have to do is spread the word.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 am
Site Admin

The extent and magnitude of criminality we are up against is astounding. In this 1997 interview of Chip Tatum, information revealing the "tip of the iceberg" comes to light. The mafia that is our government is exposed, but of course Chip and Stew are only just scratching at the surface, so deep is the evil involved here. It's no wonder that the average person cannot believe what is said by these two, for his entire matrix would collapse in short order. And well it should, if we are to ever have a chance at righting this enormous wrong.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next