Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
2024 elections 
Site Admin

Post 2024 elections
The 2020 elections were so rigged that it doesn't seem worthwhile to bother to vote.

But RFK Jr. just announced he is running for president in 2024! That would be the easiest decision of my life for me as a voter to give him my vote.

Normally, the ruling sociopaths would be doing everything possible to derail a man of integrity like JFK Jr. from running for president. The ruling sociopaths do not control him, so they cannot allow him to become president. It therefore seems to me that they either have the election rigging firmly under their control, or they have the legislative and judicial branches of government completely under their control, or they are setting up JFK Jr. for assassination.

If I know the sociopaths, it's all three.

Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:06 am
Site Admin

Post Re: 2024 elections
By the way, the Jewish-controlled New York Post makes their bias and discrimination against RFK Jr. crystal clear in their article regarding JFK Jr.'s announcement to run for president. See if you can spot their character assassination:

Quote:
Prominent anti-vaccine activist and environmentalist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission on Wednesday to officially launch his 2024 presidential campaign.

Kennedy Jr. filed to challenge President Biden next year as a Democrat, joining self-help guru Marianne Williamson as the only other declared major candidate in the party in the White House race.

The 69-year-old is the son of former US attorney general, senator, and 1968 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy – who was shot and killed by Sirhan Sirhan on the campaign trail.

He is also the nephew of former President John F. Kennedy, who was also assassinated while in office.

Over the years, Kennedy Jr., has emerged as one of the leading opponents of vaccines.

His anti-vaccine efforts only intensified after the COVID-19 pandemic and the development of vaccines that offer protection against the virus.

Children’s Health Defense, an anti-vaccine charity run by Kennedy Jr., more than doubled its revenues in 2020 to $6.8 million, according to the Associated Press.

In February 2021, Instagram booted RFK Jr. off its website for spreading false information about the COVID-19 vaccine to his more than 800,000 followers.

He had linked the death of Major League Baseball legend Hank Aaron to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Last year, Kennedy Jr. found himself under even more fire after he told attendees at an anti-vaxx rally at the National Mall in Washington, DC, that it was easier for Anne Frank to hide from Nazis than it is for Americans to escape vaccine mandates.

“Even in Hitler’s Germany you could cross the Alps into Switzerland, you could hide in an attic like Anne Frank did,” he said during his speech.

“Today the mechanisms are being put in place to make it so that none of us can run and none of us can hide,” he added.

During the same rally, he also spread conspiracy theories about 5G and digital currencies.

“They’re putting in 5G to harvest our data and control our behavior. Digital currency that will allow them to punish us from a distance and cut off our food supply,” he argued.

The Kennedy family scion revealed last month that he was considering a White House run.

“If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race,” he wrote in a tweet. “If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms. Together we can restore America’s democracy.”

Biden, 80, has yet to announce that he will seek re-election in 2024. -- source

It's pretty clear that the Jews are hinting that they would be happy to assassinate a fourth Kennedy. They've done it three times already, so why not flex their evil muscles again and show us one more time who is boss? They love getting away with murder, as it shows the goyim how untouchable they are.

Note also how the Jewish press plays the Nazi/Holocaust card by highlighting an Anne Frank reference that JFK Jr. made. The Anne Frank diary was a fake written by Anne Frank's father ( 1 2 3 4 ). It's total Jewish propaganda, just like the whole Holocaust™ fairy tale. That's how you can recognize the Jewish sociopaths at work. Like all sociopaths, if you know what to look for, they always expose themselves.

Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Yes, I was troubled by RFK, Jr.’s seeming capitulation to the Israeli lobby, when he took down those Rogers Waters’ tweets and wound up waving an Israeli flag in a parade. But no one’s perfect. -- source

So much for RFK Jr. being the real deal. He's just the lesser of your typical evils that are presented as presidential candidates. Israel, controlled by the sociopaths, controlled by the Rothschilds, runs the U.S. show. Just like the Jews run Hollywood, they also run the United States.

Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On July 15th, the NY Post released a report titled “RFK Jr. says COVID may have been ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews“, setting off a weeks long controversy with accusations of antisemitism threatening to derail the outsider campaign of Democratic Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

While discussing COVID-19 at a dinner party, apparently unaware he was being filmed, Kennedy stated, “There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately.”

He continued, “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.” The establishment media and politicians have determined these statements are “antisemitic” so Kennedy has been forced to spend the last 2 weeks making it clear he stands with the Jewish community, and is 100% committed to supporting Israel. -- source

JFK Jr. is going to speak truth to Jewish power, and the Jews know it. So they are already beginning their campaign of trashing JFK Jr.'s reputation. Yes, that is the Jewish-controlled New York Post newspaper kicking off the attack. Aren't they devious, those evil Jews? Yes, but that's how they always behave.

For his part, JFK Jr. is making a mistake by groveling at the feet of the Jewish cabal after their opening round of warfare. He has the truth on his side, so why crumble and placate the Jewish Golem monster? Choosing this path indicates JFK Jr. will not speak truth to Jewish power. He has already folded. Can he still be a legitimate candidate for president in 2024?

I doubt it.

So there will be no legitimate candidates for president in 2024. I may not have to waste my time going to the polls to vote. Seeing how the 2020 election was totally rigged, I should already know it is a waste of time to vote regardless of who the candidates are. The elections are a total psy-op on the American public, and the American public is too dumb to know they are being played.

And that is business as usual for the ruling sociopaths.

Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Republican frontrunner Donald Trump told an audience in Alabama on Friday that he will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate potential illegality perpetrated by the “Biden crime family” on his first day in office if he reclaims the White House in 2024. -- source

Perhaps I should have put this in the thread "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

If you will recall, Trump told the public in 2016 that he would prosecute his opponent Hillary Clinton if he was elected president. He was elected president, and he didn't prosecute Hillary.

So why should we believe him now?

We shouldn't. He was born a sociopath, has lived his entire life as a sociopath, and will die a sociopath. That means he will say anything to get what he wants.

Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:35 pm
Site Admin

This video interview of RFK Jr. by Tucker Carlson is absolutely riveting. The hidden history of our criminal government slips out of the vast knowledge RFK Jr. shares with everyone in this conversation. Donald J. Trump for president, or Joe Biden? Why would anyone want those sociopaths leading our formerly great nation when RFK Jr. is clearly the best man for the job? There is simply no comparison! What a sick joke the former president and the current president are when compared to the humble yet erudite son of the assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, who was a great man in his own right. America needs RFK Jr. as our president, but with elections totally rigged now, how will that be possible?

Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:58 am
Site Admin

Wow, another riveting Q&A with RFK Jr.! This man is astounding, even in a hostile media environment such as this one.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Town Hall on NewsNation | RFK Jr. Town Hall
(duration 1:21:03)
Archived copy here.

NewsNation claims "fact-driven, unbiased coverage". After watching this video, I can see that this is pure BS. Elizabeth Vargas is a self-righteous bitch who needs to be slapped off the stage for her biased, vindictive "hosting" of RFK Jr. She thinks she has the "facts" but doesn't realize the extent of her ignorance, all due to believing the "experts" whose bias matches hers.

Kennedy says at the end of the interview that his administration will be about moving government back to telling the truth. I have long waited to hear a presidential candidate say that and, at the same time, believe it. This time I do believe, and I will vote for RFK Jr. unless a better candidate appears, which is highly doubtful. Already, RFK Jr. is the best candidate I have seen in my adult lifetime. Nearly all the others were lying sociopaths, Ron Paul being the only exception I can think of at the moment.

While I am delighted that RFK Jr. would change government policy from lying to truth-telling, I am also concerned that our totally corrupt and rogue intelligence agencies would never accept this and are already planning Kennedy's elimination upon hearing him say that. The sociopaths in those agencies would love to add to their string of clandestinely murdered Kennedys. That's how bad our government is nowadays. It's a cesspool of evil sociopaths running the show.

Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:18 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"This ignominious, unprovoked, and barbaric attack on Israel must be met with world condemnation and unequivocal support for the Jewish state's right to self-defense. We must provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself—now.

As President, I'll make sure that our policy is unambiguous so that the enemies of Israel will think long and hard before attempting aggression of any kind. I applaud the strong statements of support from the Biden White House for Israel in her hour of need." -- source

Well, that was easy. Now I know I won't be voting for RFK Jr for president. I thought he was the only legitimate candidate, but now I see he is in Israel's back pocket. Any presidential candidate that backs that thieving nation will not get my vote!. Not that it matters, given how the 2020 presidential election was completely rigged.

Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:13 am
Site Admin

In the past, we have had to select the lesser of two evils for our president. And guess what? We always got evil. Now, it looks like they are asking us to select the lesser of two liars, between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. Do you think we will have a liar for president?

Yep, it's guaranteed.

I cannot count the lies in Donald Trump's Super Tuesday victory speech, because there are too many, and I am too disgusted by his outrageous lying. This man is revolting, but so is Joe Biden. A criminal cartel runs our country anyway, regardless of who plays the president, so nothing is going to change for the better under the existing system of criminality and corruption. We need an Adolf Hitler in this country to give the boot to the Jewish mafia that runs the place and get our nation back to its vaunted principles of equality, honesty, and hard work. But the Jewish mafia has everyone brainwashed that Hitler was the world's most evil man, and that he gassed 6 million innocent Jews during WW2, when both claims are totally false. That is the power of the lie. It can make us believe the craziest things imaginable that then contribute to ruining our lives.

Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]