Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Quote:
Absent a full investigation, we as a nation run the risk of institutionalizing a rigged electoral system in which a large segment of America will no longer have faith in. That’s why clearing the air about the 2020 presidential election is not just about Donald J. Trump but rather about something much larger and of far more import — the future of our election system, the public perception of that system, and ultimately the future of our free and democratic Republic. -- source

Precisely. I'm already there. I see no reason to ever participate in a national election again. I will simply not vote. Why should I when our controllers can rig the election however they want? Why should anyone vote?

The evidence for the election fraud is simply overwhelming. I have reported on some of it right here in this thread, with links to the evidence. Any one piece of evidence can invalidate the election, and there are dozens and dozens of obvious indicators of fraud which cannot be disputed in any rational way. More votes than registered voters? Fraud. Multiple votes per person? Fraud. Deceased people voting? Fraud. More mail-in ballots received than sent out? Fraud. Election machines rigged? Fraud. One candidate's vote count declining by N votes while the other candidate's vote count simultaneously increases by exactly N votes? Fraud. News media repeating over and over again that there is no fraud? Fraud. News of election fraud being actively censored? Fraud.

No matter how you cut it, there is no escaping that the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Donald Trump's possible impeachment, Speaker Nancy Pelosi charged that he had "incited an armed rebellion against our common country”, which constitutes sufficient grounds for his removal from office.

She branded Trump "a clear and present danger", insisting that "he must go". The Democrat went on to call on the Senate to convict the outgoing president.

Pelosi said Trump had "repeatedly lied" about the outcome of the election that he had lost to his Democratic rival Joe Biden, having "sowed self-serving doubt about democracy". -- source

Nancy Pelosi is a liar. She should be impeached, or better yet, arrested as a traitor to our country and thrown in jail to face trial and execution. She is a total political animal, bought and paid for by the moneyed interests, and loyal only to those very same moneyed interests. She only gets away with her criminal behavior because the majority of Congress is equally bought and paid for. What a shame to have to witness this travesty of "representative" government.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The list of other officials that Trump is reportedly disappointed with for failing to defend him against the Democrats and media in the days leading up to his Wednesday impeachment, according to sources cited by The Washington Post, includes Vice President Mike Pence; White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany; Trump's senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner; White House Economic Advisor Larry Kudlow; White House National Security Advisor Robert O'Brien; and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. -- source

Are all of these people who have disappointed Trump vassals of Israel? Has Israel turned its back on Trump?

Quote:
MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu changed on Tuesday his cover photo in Twitter, replacing a picture with outgoing US President Donald Trump with the one in which he is being vaccinated against COVID-19.

The removal came after the relations between the two leaders have deteriorated after Netanyahu officially congratulated US President-elect Joe Biden on the latter's victory in the November presidential election - which Trump refused to acknowledge, citing election fraud. -- source

Netanyahu's "friendship" is never genuine. But hey, neither is Trump's! That's the way it always is with sociopaths.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:08 am

Heads of State over the world (Italy, Germany, the Netherlands,etc) are resigning or being removed.

Washington DC is under military control with over 50,000 troups and National Guard forces sleeping all over Capital hallways.

Many of our states are under National Emergency.

SOMETHING is soon to happen on the 20th.

And, you are bitching about sentence structure and form of peer review?

And complaining about the mental processing of those in agreement with you?

And, think anyone cares if you vote in the future or not, as if that will be helpful!!!!

And, most of us are already well aware of these fraud statistics.

WAKE UP!!!

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:32 am

Oh, not to mention that Trump just declassified Crossfire Hurricane documents today ...

Or, have you been paying any attention to Obamagate ~ Spygate???

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:43 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
And, you are bitching about sentence structure and form of peer review?

No, I'm bitching about the lack of comprehension that you are showing (including now, again), and the lack of truth-seeking in your postings.

Rose wrote:
And complaining about the mental processing of those in agreement with you?

No, I'm complaining that you show little ability to provide any kind of "peer" review, because your attitude is so dismissive. I expect better from you, but you continue to disappoint.

For example, where's that list of my biases that keep me from agreeing with your learned perspective? So many of your arguments depend on my biases blinding me to the truth, but you can't list those biases with practiced ease? Doesn't that make your argument that I'm so biased and thus blind to reality seem rather bogus?

Rose wrote:
And, think anyone cares if you vote in the future or not, as if that will be helpful!!!!

Good Lord, you are dense! It's not about if anyone cares if I vote! It's about if anyone cares if their votes are meaningless! I know you are not dumb, or at least I used to think that, but I'm having my doubts now. You are being deceptive and manipulative here, or at least trying to be.

Rose wrote:
And, most of us are already well aware of these fraud statistics. WAKE UP!!!

Who is "us"? Do you think I am posting those statistics for you? Are you that egocentric? I'm posting them for the vast majority of people who still don't realize they are being conned! That's maybe 80% of the population, at the moment. Again, this is not about you, and it's not about me. It's about "us", meaning everyone but the Sociopaths and their Minions. And most of "us" are still quite deceived. I know you are, and I suspect I am too. That's inevitable when we are being constantly deceived.

Rose wrote:
Oh, not to mention that Trump just declassified Crossfire Hurricane documents today ...
Or, have you been paying any attention to Obamagate ~ Spygate???

You are so focused on the individual leaves of a single tree that you don't have a clue on the reality of the entire forest. By deriving your "big picture" from such a small microcosm, your understanding becomes too narrow and severely flawed. You display this in your posts, like this last one, by attacking me rather than attacking my points. I keep trying to redirect you to attack the points, but you never do. Can't you see that pattern?

And you need to realize that a lot of this timely minutia you focus on is just theater and distraction. This is a big part of the game the ruling sociopaths play, which is why they focused on gaining control of the money system first (central banks) so they could buy up control of the media, which allows them to dish up this crapola (deception and manipulation) for us on a continual basis. I don't focus on Russia-gate or Obama-gate now because I quickly recognized them as cons when they first appeared. They were distractions then, and they are still distractions now, but you are addicted to them like a little old lady to a steamy soap opera. It's not about following the plot of a fictional story. It's about following the plot of the real story and understanding why they are feeding us all these fictional stories. And one of those fictional stories is the QAnon story that you've been lapping up like a kitten over warm milk.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 am
Site Admin

All indications are that despite the overwhelming evidence of massive fraud, and more evidence available inside the government, and other legal options available, the President is taking no action to protect the Republic.

Duh! Trump is a sociopath mostly in league with the more powerful ruling sociopaths who pull his strings. He is a puppet who dances when commanded, mainly because he doesn't have any choice. He is completely compromised and has been from the beginning of his campaign for president in 2015.

All these QAnon people have foolishly believed Trump is some kind of white-hat. Trump doesn't care about "the Republic"! He doesn't care about the well-being of Americans! He doesn't care about anything that doesn't benefit him!

If only people understood sociopaths, that would be obvious, and they wouldn't be so easily fooled.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:27 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Illuminati credo:
"A Jew was not created as a means for some other purpose; he himself IS the purpose, since the substance of all divine emanations was created ONLY to serve the Jews." -- Chabad Lubavitch leader, "The Great Rebbe" Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson

Donald Drumpf:
"The only [candidate] that's going to give real support to Israel is me," said Donald Drumpf. "The rest of them are all talk, no action. They're politicians. I've been loyal to Israel from the day I was born. My father, Fred Trump, was loyal to Israel before me."
-- source

The bottom line is that it is all about sociopaths, i.e. Jewish sociopaths. The Jewish sociopaths want the USA in the hands of their next puppet, Joe Biden, and his support group of Jewish-controlled Democrats. This is why Trump cannot oppose the rigged election. He can go through the motions, and has probably been instructed to do exactly that, but he cannot put up any genuine resistance. It's all theater and con-artistry. Trump will appear to go down swinging, but he will go down. This country is solidly in the hands of the Jewish sociopaths. They are working steadily towards the Jewish One World Government, as described here:

Quote:
We used to have meetings in which we had discussed the coming of the Jewish Messiah and the future world as envisioned by Chabad and the Jewish religion - a world where the Jews are the supreme masters of the Earth where every individual Jew has as many as 2,800 gentile slaves, a world, where the only purpose of non-Jews is to SERVE Jews. -- source

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:50 am
Site Admin

But a simple question suffices: If the election was not stolen, why is it impermissible to raise the question? Explanations that are off limits to investigation and public discussion are unlikely to be true. The reason they are off limits is because they cannot withstand examination. A country in which explanations are controlled is a country in which people live in lies.

Quite right, Mr. Roberts. This is a nation in which people live in lies. We are so deceived and manipulated that what separates us is the degree to which we have been deceived and manipulated! Many of us are totally fooled, some of us are half-fooled, and a few of us aren't fooled much at all. The main unity in this country lies in the portion of the people that are totally fooled. That group is unified in their delusion. How sad is that!

I felt that sadness this morning. Joe Biden, a rag doll puppet of the true rulers of this country, a criminal pedophile and totally compromised evil politician, is sworn in as the president of the United States of America today. The massive election fraud of the 2020 elections gets swept under the rug. The censorship of the exposure of that fraud is nearly total. The need for a civil revolution against the government of the United States is obvious to the few who are not totally fooled, but they are few and the totally fooled are many. The many falsely believe they are free, and none are more enslaved than they are. The land of the free has become the land of the mind-controlled. The most evil minority of humanity, the ruling sociopaths, have triumphed. They have free reign now, and our descent into Hell will accelerate. I hope the good majority of humanity will come to their senses, realize they've been fooled all along, and strike down the evil that has possessed them.

If that sounds like wishful thinking, it's because it is.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:05 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
As many as 25,000 National Guard personnel are pouring into Washington, DC to enhance security for Wednesday’s presidential inauguration, which will make the event Joe Biden’s largest crowd by roughly 24,945.

“It’s absolutely clear that Biden is the most popular president ever elected to office and proof is all the people pouring into the capital to see the historic inauguration,” Biden’s Communication Director Bea Arthur said.

The National Guard troops were called in to replace the people who weren’t interested in attending an inauguration for an illegitimate president after stealing the presidency.

Biden’s previous record for a rally or event was 55. -- source

I'm more ashamed than ever in my life to be an American, and I've been quite ashamed many times in the past, so that's saying something. And I thought I had hit rock bottom with this COVID-19 scam, surrounded with paranoid, totally obedient, mask-wearing sheep!

And it's only going to get worse.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next