Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
2020 elections 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10876
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections

Leaked Remarks: Donald Trump Phones Georgia Secretary of State - January 2, 2021
(duration 1:02:04)


Rose wrote:
A masterful performance by Trump if listened to all the way through if you have not yet seen it.

I had not seen it, and I listened to it all the way through. It is not masterful at all. Trump acts like he always acts — like a sociopath. He bullies, he intimidates, he postures, he makes claims without evidence, he threatens, and he tries to manipulate. It is painful to listen to, and shameful to think he has been the president for the past four years. We have no mechanism to prevent a degenerate like Trump from acquiring a position of power! The same goes for Hillary, or Obama, or Biden. It is such a sorry state of affairs, and just becomes overwhelming when you realize that the real controllers of this world are expert sociopaths who make Trump look like a stupid amateur.

Listening to Trump reminds me of Stephen/Atticus. Same type of con-artist/scumbag.

I have no doubt the election results were fraudulent, and I hope that this can be exposed and prosecuted, but I'm afraid it won't be. The justice system is corrupt, and the vast majority of our leaders share the same disastrous psychological foundation that Trump has. They are incapable of doing what is right. As long as they have unfettered access to positions of power and control, they will continue to suck the life out of us.

If you need an example of how the deception is so difficult to defeat, consider this — the Holocaust Lie has been running for 75 years now. The ruling sociopaths have already demonstrated their expertise with that one. They know how to steer public sentiment. The 2020 U.S. election fraud is child's play for them.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
So, exactly how do YOU think this atrocious situation should be handled at this point???

What type of polite tactics would you use on these literarlly murderous traitors to our country who would kill him in a moment it they could?

What type of person do YOU think America needs to complete this process? Trump is EXACTLY who we need.

You need to cool it with your holier than thou attitude, join the real world here and figure out what is really happening.

We are in a war! He is on a stategic battlefield. Do you want to live in a country run by Communist China?

He gave Rafensperger and opportunity to do the right thing, admit there was fraud,decertify, and let Stacey Abrams accept responsibility for Georgia's traitorous actions.

Image

Are you a very good chess player?

You did not respond to my response to you. That is your post I moved from the PUB Archive to a dedicated thread. My response to you can be found here:
https://inphinet.net/threads/election-f ... post-17840


Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
Image


Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
Remember Chris Langan and the CTMU? He understands.


Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
How would I post a Dailymotion video here?


Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
Georgia Rally Tonight


Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:58 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10876
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
Rose wrote:
So, exactly how do YOU think this atrocious situation should be handled at this point???

The only real solution I know of is to test all public servants for sociopathy and disqualify from public office all who are sociopaths.

Rose wrote:
What type of polite tactics would you use on these literarlly murderous traitors to our country who would kill him in a moment it they could?

If Trump was not serving the ruling sociopaths, he would already be dead. You are foolish to think he has the interests of all Americans in mind. He's a sociopath. He doesn't give a damn about Americans and never will, although he will pretend to, but that's just part of the "game" to a sociopath.

Rose wrote:
What type of person do YOU think America needs to complete this process? Trump is EXACTLY who we need.

We need a group of powerful and organized non-sociopaths that understand the problem and the solution. I know of no example in history where that has happened.

Rose wrote:
You need to cool it with your holier than thou attitude, join the real world here and figure out what is really happening.

You are mistaken to view our respective perspectives in this manner. I have spent over 15 years trying to get a handle on how the real world really works, and what is really happening. What I have learned is that this is a dauntingly difficult task, precisely because sociopaths run the show, and all they have ever delivered to us is deception and manipulation. If you are so certain your perspective is correct, I suggest your quote above applies much more to you than to me. And I don't mean that with any disrespect, because I happen to strongly believe in what you said in that sentence.

Rose wrote:
We are in a war! He is on a strategic battlefield. Do you want to live in a country run by Communist China?

Yes, we are in a war against the ruling sociopaths, but most people don't even realize there's a war going on against them, which is why the sociopaths always rule. Deception and manipulation always triumph over trusting people until they uncover the truth. Trump is on a battlefield for sure, but he is not fighting for us. He is fighting for his own interests while presenting it as being in the interests of others. This is how sociopaths always operate. And no, I don't want to live in a country run by sociopaths. Unfortunately, I have always lived in such a country, and for the first half of my life, I didn't even know it.

Rose wrote:
He gave Rafensperger an opportunity to do the right thing, admit there was fraud, decertify, and let Stacey Abrams accept responsibility for Georgia's traitorous actions.

All Trump was doing was trying to get what he wants. Naturally, being a sociopath, he spun it in the manner you describe, but that's just how con-artists operate. I'm surprised you can't see through this, given your history with Stephen/Atticus.

Rose wrote:
Are you a very good chess player?

Above average. I've probably lost about 10,000 games, drawn several hundred, and won about as many as I have lost. I've always taught my chess students that if you aren't losing about half your games, you are playing the wrong people.

Rose wrote:
You did not respond to my response to you.

My lesson learned is that I avoid posting on forums that censor my posts. It just feels counter-productive to do so. Have you ever felt that way?

Rose wrote:
How would I post a Dailymotion video here?

You might try the generic {video} tag, which accepts the video URL. Another option is to copy it to a PeerTube account here and use the {peertube} tag. That's what I tend to do now that YouTube censors everything the ruling sociopaths want suppressed.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:30 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
Quote:
Listening to Trump reminds me of Stephen/Atticus. Same type of con-artist/scumbag.


I actually understand what you mean here. At the end, I was reminded of the Atticus/Bill interview of long ago.

You cannot deny Stephen was masterful in some ways.

But! There is one HUGE difference. MOTIVES!

Name me one person that Stephen ever actually HELPED.

In many years of contact with him, I can't think of one. In fact, most involved with him wound up hurt in some way.

Do some research on how Trump has helped us and how he has helped many in his personal realm as well.

Never forget Di Anconia. He appeared to be as one of them to save his society from the Atlas Shrugged Deep State.

Do you expect him to be polite to all the traitors who have stabbed him in the back, which is nearly everyone he has enlisted to be in his administration?

Spys and would be assasins everywhere.

Very few could still be standing.

If you have paid attention to everything I paid attention to these last 4 years you would understand that.

We need someone to stand up to the Deep State and not wind up as JFK.

We need a complete housecleaning of the intelligence agencies and military complex.

Formidible enemies, wouldn't you say?

In case you don't think most of this has a pre-plan, listen to these 5 Minutes from his 2016 speech again.

Has it not all come to pass?




Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
Quote:
Rose wrote:
So, exactly how do YOU think this atrocious situation should be handled at this point???



The only real solution I know of is to test all public servants for sociopathy and disqualify from public office all who are sociopaths.


:lol: Wouldn't that be great in a perfect world!

We are living in the equivalent of the most vicious spy/future doom novel extant!

You must rid us of the deep state first.



Quote:
Rose wrote:
What type of polite tactics would you use on these literarlly murderous traitors to our country who would kill him in a moment it they could?



If Trump was not serving the ruling sociopaths, he would already be dead. You are foolish to think he has the interests of all Americans in mind. He's a sociopath. He doesn't give a damn about Americans and never will, although he will pretend to, but that's just part of the "game" to a sociopath.


Had you been paying more attention to events and circumstances, you would realize you are wrong.



Quote:
Rose wrote:
What type of person do YOU think America needs to complete this process? Trump is EXACTLY who we need.



We need a group of powerful and organized non-sociopaths that understand the problem and the solution. I know of no example in history where that has happened.


I attempted to make you aware of the group of powerful and organized non-sociopaths, but you were not interested.

This is a time like no other in history (Big Tech 1984 Lords), in case you haven't noticed.



Quote:
Rose wrote:
You need to cool it with your holier than thou attitude, join the real world here and figure out what is really happening.



You are mistaken to view our respective perspectives in this manner. I have spent over 15 years trying to get a handle on how the real world really works, and what is really happening. What I have learned is that this is a dauntingly difficult task, precisely because sociopaths run the show, and all they have ever delivered to us is deception and manipulation. If you are so certain your perspective is correct, I suggest your quote above applies much more to you than to me. And I don't mean that with any disrespect, because I happen to strongly believe in what you said in that sentence.



I apologize for that comment. That attitude is not really your problem. Perhaps it is something else?

I refer you to about min 5 from Chris Langan about "the danger zone".





Quote:
Rose wrote:
We are in a war! He is on a strategic battlefield. Do you want to live in a country run by Communist China?

Yes, we are in a war against the ruling sociopaths, but most people don't even realize there's a war going on against them, which is why the sociopaths always rule. Deception and manipulation always triumph over trusting people until they uncover the truth. Trump is on a battlefield for sure, but he is not fighting for us. He is fighting for his own interests while presenting it as being in the interests of others. This is how sociopaths always operate. And no, I don't want to live in a country run by sociopaths. Unfortunately, I have always lived in such a country, and for the first half of my life, I didn't even know it.



We don't have time to think about how bad it has all been.

We are in a critical moment.

Most people dont realize there is a was going on against them????

It is necessary in are era to search outside common knowledge to find the truth.

I don't understand where you are getting your information that no one knows unless it is from msm propaganda:





Quote:
Rose wrote:
He gave Rafensperger an opportunity to do the right thing, admit there was fraud, decertify, and let Stacey Abrams accept responsibility for Georgia's traitorous actions.



All Trump was doing was trying to get what he wants. Naturally, being a sociopath, he spun it in the manner you describe, but that's just how con-artists operate. I'm surprised you can't see through this, given your history with Stephen/Atticus.




Trump was trying to get what America needs for us not for himself. This is what you cannot seem to fathom...

A decertification of Georgia's electors to keep China Joe/Kamala (Obama's pawns) from becoming President and give him more time to dismantle corrupt players.



Quote:
Rose wrote:
Are you a very good chess player?



Above average. I've probably lost about 10,000 games, drawn several hundred, and won about as many as I have lost. I've always taught my chess students that if you aren't losing about half your games, you are playing the wrong people.


Yes, I do remember that now.



Quote:
Rose wrote:
You did not respond to my response to you.



My lesson learned is that I avoid posting on forums that censor my posts. It just feels counter-productive to do so. Have you ever felt that way?




I knew you had an aversion to to my site and that is why I was very surprised to see your post there. You told me plainly you would never return.

Your posts were never censored they were only moved as the one you recently placed in the PUB Archive was.

The archive thread would be set to not allow posts, but if I were to set it as such automatic copies of PUB posts each day could not take place.

I feel sometimes people should be a little less sensitive to imperfections in a system. Rearrangements are not censorship.

The site was divided into 3 eras to separate the timeframes, but any post in all threads will move that thread back to the home page list.

The structure of the Forum Page was not my project. I left those decisions to tag.



Quote:
Rose wrote:
How would I post a Dailymotion video here?



You might try the generic {video} tag, which accepts the video URL. Another option is to copy it to a PeerTube account here and use the {peertube} tag. That's what I tend to do now that YouTube censors everything the ruling sociopaths want suppressed.


I will give the video tag a try.


Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 157
Reply with quote
Post Re: 2020 elections
I could not get the Dailymotion video to work here.


This is a link back to a version at PHI:
Image

The format may not be your cup of tea, but it is concise and informative for me.

If not, maybe someone else will find it useful.


Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:50 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.