Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Quote:
There are states in which the number of votes is greater than the number of voters; others in which the mail-in vote seems to be exclusively in favor of Joe Biden; others in which the counting of ballots has been suspended for no reason or where sensational tampering has been discovered: always and only against President Donald J. Trump, always and only in favor of Biden. -- source

I hate these elections. I hate Trump. I hate Biden. I hate fraud. I hate criminality. I hate sociopaths. I hate evil.

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:04 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A poll watcher filmed highly suspicious activity at a vote-counting center in Detroit at 4 a.m., the morning after election day.

In the footage, taken by Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, a person in a white van was filmed loading up a red wagon outside the ballot counting location and bringing it instead.

SoRelle released the video to Texas Scorecard, because she wanted to raise “alarms that the box may have been a ballot box that arrived long after all ballots were expected to have been received at the counting facility.” -- source

The criminals are highly organized, while the public is not. Guess who wins?

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
First, months out, they claimed they would need three extra days to count the votes. Then, against all extant state laws, they said they would accept illegible or ballots with no security envelope postmark. Then, incredibly they said a voter’s signature on the mail-in ballot didn’t have to match the voter’s signature in the voter registration books.

But that’s just the everchanging rules of the game. On the ground, it got worse and worse.

Certified poll watchers were not allowed into many Philadelphia polling stations.

In another part of Montgomery County, another trick was being played. Republican voters who for years had voted in the same location, were told their names were not in the voter registration book and, consequently, they could not vote. Not even provisionally. -- source

For this much fraud to be visible, there must be enormous amounts of fraud that never becomes visible. We see the tip of the iceberg, and not the leviathan hidden under the water. That would pretty much mean that the whole election process is fake.

I've seen enough over my lifetime to know that it is fake.

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:26 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In Wisconsin, at between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. ET, the total number of votes increased by 125,000. Of these 125,000 votes, 100% were for Biden, without a single vote for President Trump recorded.

In Michigan, just after 6 a.m., the exact same thing occurred. Biden’s vote tally jumped close to 200,000 votes and not a single vote was tabulated for President Trump.

Statistically, it is impossible for President Trump not to have received even one vote when such an abrupt change in vote tallies has occurred. -- source

Now that we know how thoroughly the system is rigged, we should stop using it. The American people are not in control of selecting the president. Presidential elections are a total deception. We are being played.

Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I was raised to be a lady, and ladies don’t curse, but fuck these motherfuckers to hell and back for what they’ve done to me, and mine, and my country. All we Joe Blow Americans ever wanted was a little patch of land to raise a family, a job to pay the bills, and at least some illusion of freedom, and even that was too much for these human parasites. They want it all, mind, body and soul. Damn them. Damn them all. -- source

Those human parasites are the sociopaths, and they do want it all, and they will walk all over us to get it. Both major political parties are led by sociopaths. Our government is led by sociopaths. Our sociopath leaders are controlled by even bigger sociopaths who work for the ruling sociopaths.

As long as sociopaths rule, we will be deceived and manipulated into increasingly more desperate lives. Tyranny will incrementally increase, and freedom will incrementally decrease. The only way to stop this is to identify sociopaths and disqualify them from leadership positions. This has never been done before, and our sociopath leaders will make every effort to make sure it will never be done at all. This is humanity's biggest challenge, and one that will determine our success or failure as a life form.

Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:23 am
Site Admin

Here are two instances on live TV where the vote count changes in a suspicious way, with Biden's vote count rising by n votes, and Trump's vote count diminishing by the exact same n votes.

This looks like computer code manipulation of the results.

SMOKING GUN: ELECTRONIC VOTE FRAUD CAUGHT LIVE ON CNN! #TheHammer #Scorecard
(duration 6:39)

Hammer and ScoreCard in action. 20 000 Votes flip live on TV from Trump to Biden
(duration 00:42)

Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A group of computer scientists led by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an MIT-educated Fulbright Scholar, presented what appeared to be a cut-and-dry case of systemic fraud that stemmed from the voting software used in several Michigan counties.

The discrepancies in three counties alone may have been more than enough to explain a suspicious jump of nearly 130,000 votes in the wee hours of the morning after the Nov. 3 election.

According to the scientists, 69,000 votes in the counties appeared to have been taken from President Donald Trump and given to Democrat candidate Joe Biden—a net gain of 138,000 votes for Biden, whose current projected lead in the state is just over 146,000. -- source

The Dominion election software used in dozens of states is a rigged game.

Quote:
While Dominion—a company that is linked with powerful Democrat leaders including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the Clinton Foundation—has been the focus of scrutiny, Smith said that all computerized voting systems were likely to have stemmed from the same source code originated by the company Diebold Nixdorf.

The algorithm, known as the “Weighted Race Feature” was encoded into software, but it can be set to weight the races at varying levels—or not at all. -- source

Diebold, remember that? ( 1 2 3 )

Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Combine this data with what we’re learning about other forms of voter fraud and it’s easy to see how a man (Biden) who couldn’t fill a small auditorium with supporters was supposedly able to generate more votes than any American candidate in history. The truth is this: He didn’t. Millions of votes were manufactured on his behalf. He (or someone on his behalf) used “The Hammer” and “Scorecard” to steal this election. -- source

The fraud perpetrated by the Democratic party leaders to rig this election for Biden is truly massive. They left nothing to chance. Instead, they had the win programmed using voting software systems. When you can rely on a computer algorithm to move votes from one candidate to another, what is there to worry about? You know who will win, because it's programmed.

I have a friend that hates Trump so much that she is willing to accept the rigging of the entire election as proper! I am still in shock by her attitude. How many other Americans have this same retarded philosophy?

Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:41 am
Site Admin

If courts uphold election laws, the vote fraud in the swing states will be overturned, and Trump will be declared the winner. There is no doubt about the vote fraud. The question is whether Trump in the face of media hostility, Antifa/BLM violence, and weak-kneed Republicans will have the support to see the fight to the end.

I don't think there is any doubt about vote fraud either, but I will be surprised if the courts will operate properly so that justice is served. Just as the voting process has been rigged, so has the justice system.

Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:40 am
Site Admin

Wow, the corruption being revealed is revolutionary!

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Sidney Powell With Lou Dobbs: Release The Kraken
(duration 8:30)
Archived copy here.

Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next