Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Brother Nathanael calls them the Communists/Jews.

Is it really just the Jews taking over? No, it's the sociopaths! Just because most of them are crowded under the Jew label is just for their own self-protection. Jews have made a science out of pretending to be the victim when they are the perpetrators. Jews have done that? Once again, the more correct term is sociopaths have done that, but the confusion comes from the chameleon-like aspect of the sociopath. When being Jewish serves their purpose, and it almost always does, they are Jews! When it doesn't, they are not Jews. What is important is scamming the public in the pursuit of more power and control over the public. That's the goal of the sociopaths/Jews, and they will use any deception to get there.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:18 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
3. America's system of governance is a fraud. What can we say when powerful politicians are worth over $100 million and are active participants in the most speculative excesses of the stock market, Buying More Than $1 Million In Tesla, Disney And Apple Calls In December? Do we even need to ask where their interests lie? -- source

We almost don't need the in-your-face fraud of the 2020 elections to realize our government is a fraud. But the Followers are a bit slow at seeing the truth, so I am glad the con-artistry of America's system of governance is becoming obvious. Hey, once you realize we are led by sociopaths, you will see that our government has to be a fraud and a criminal enterprise. It cannot be otherwise when it is controlled by sociopaths.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:52 am

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:06 pm

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:07 pm

Many more Supreme Court Cases still active.
Distributed for Conference of 2/19.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:11 pm

This documentary was paid programming by Lindell:
I am wondering if he will continue to air it as he does with his My Pillow commercials.

Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:39 am

(These are Rumble videos I am unable to load here)

Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:45 am

Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:49 am
Site Admin

Rose, I wish we could rely on the court system to bring the truly guilty to justice, but the truly guilty have already undermined the justice system, just like they have long ago undermined our election system. I hate to rain on your parade, because I know you want justice to be served as much as I do, but it doesn't help us when we are eternally optimistic and stubbornly unrealistic. At some point humanity is going to have to put the rabid dogs down. We will either learn that sociopaths have to be identified and managed, or we will forever be managed by the hidden sociopaths.

Let me say that one more time:

We will either learn that sociopaths have to be identified and managed, or we will forever be managed by the hidden sociopaths.

The courts won't save us. That will be up to us, with "us" meaning the bulk of humanity who are not sociopaths, who have empathy for others, who have a moral compass, and who tend to forgive others as we would have them forgive us. While those are all strengths when dealing with normal people, they are all weaknesses when dealing with sociopaths, which is why sociopaths can deceive and manipulate us with such uncommon ease. You can see that clearly with the fake COVID-19 pandemic, or the 2020 election fraud, or 9/11, or the Holocaust Lie, or any number of other psy-ops run against the population in the last few generations.

Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 am

Chico says: "We will either learn that sociopaths have to be identified and managed, or we will forever be managed by the hidden sociopaths"

Yes, we know this. And, believe it, or not, more and more are knowing it as each day passes.

And, believe it, or not, content like the following help raise awareness and counter MSM brainwash:

[center]Image[/center]

Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next