Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Rose wrote:
The format may not be your cup of tea, but it is concise and informative for me.

Rose, please tell me you are not drinking this Kool-Aid! That video is just blatant propaganda, the kind American politics relies on to sell its deceitful program! Yes, there is some truth to it, but propaganda requires a degree of truth in order to sell the lies.

Rose wrote:
If not, maybe someone else will find it useful.

It's very useful for studying the techniques of propaganda.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:03 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
:lol: Wouldn't that be great in a perfect world!

Are you aware of how dismissive you are? You are saying this solution isn't possible in an imperfect world. That's nonsense. I am aware that testing for sociopathy in a world controlled by sociopaths seems impossible, but it is not. It just takes a united people, which also seems impossible, but it is not. Germany from 1936 to 1941 is a rare example.

Rose wrote:
Had you been paying more attention to events and circumstances, you would realize you are wrong.

Wow, very dismissive again. So because I don't share your perspective, I obviously haven't been paying attention to events and circumstances as you have. That's quite the argument, Rose. I know you have been paying attention to events and circumstances, as your forum proves, but that's not sufficient. All mind controlled victims pay attention to events and circumstances provided by their controllers. The brainwashing doesn't work if you don't pay attention.

Rose wrote:
I attempted to make you aware of the group of powerful and organized non-sociopaths, but you were not interested.

On the contrary, I have always been keenly interested, but you have always failed to make your case, primarily because you mistake sociopaths for non-sociopaths. This is easy to do, I know, as I've done it myself often enough in the past. Bill Ryan, Richard, UncleZook, andywight, and GypsyWoman are examples, just to name a few you might know of.

Rose wrote:
I refer you to about min 5 from Chris Langan about "the danger zone".

You need to critically analyze what your "expert" is saying, Rose. IQ is not an accurate measure of intelligence. Danger zone people are not people of a certain IQ range. They are, in actuality, sociopaths. Sociopaths think they are superior to everyone else, especially intellectually, and it colors everything about them. Remember UncleZook? Sociopaths also happen to typically score above average on the faulty IQ test. I suspect this is because they are such practiced deceivers and manipulators that it sharpens their observation skills and analytical abilities.

Rose wrote:
We don't have time to think about how bad it has all been.

If you don't understand the history of the problem and all the solutions that have been tried, you are doomed to repeat history. Isn't there a saying about that?

Rose wrote:
I don't understand where you are getting your information that no one knows unless it is from msm propaganda:

Every time we have a discussion, you fall back to relying on this patently false assertion. I always correct you, pointing out that I quit watching TV 15 years ago, ditto for reading newspapers and magazines, ditto for listening to radio, and ditto for studying the equivalent broadcasts on the Internet. Instead, I listen to the uncertain, the humble, the dissenters, the censored, the persecuted, and the murdered. Perhaps you would like to argue that I am wrong to do so. By all means, present your arguments.

Rose wrote:
Trump was trying to get what America needs for us not for himself. This is what you cannot seem to fathom...

You make me laugh out loud, Rose. You fall for the façade and never check what's behind it. But I appreciate the humor even while I am disappointed by your simple rationalization.

Rose wrote:
I knew you had an aversion to to my site and that is why I was very surprised to see your post there. You told me plainly you would never return.

I am still of that persuasion, but after a lot of internal debate, I elected to post once at Inphinet on an important subject just as a friendly gesture. I don't consider you an enemy, but I haven't forgotten how you censored the entire Hitler thread at Inphinet, which I find a disturbing violation of the right to free speech. I know you don't like the subject matter and are very uncomfortable with it, but you cannot scream about saving America while violating the First Amendment. That's hypocrisy.

Rose wrote:
Rearrangements are not censorship.

Google does this all the time with its search results, and it is indeed censorship. Surely you know that. I suggest you think a little more carefully before posting such flawed statements.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 am
Site Admin

Mike Adams wrote:
Despite all the fake news lies that claimed Dominion voting machines could not be hacked and could not be used to alter the outcome of the election, analyst Jovan Pulitzer has just unleashed a bombshell announcement during a live Georgia senate hearing.

White hat hackers were able to remotely gain full control over the Dominion voting machines, enabling them to remotely alter election results.

Both Dominion and the fake news media have insisted this is impossible. They are lying.

The game is over. The fraud is now exposed. The entire election was a fraud, and the upcoming Georgia runoff election is uncertifiable.

The game is not over until the crooks are defeated. They are still operating with impunity. Just because you find solid evidence of their crimes doesn't mean you have triumphed. For example, try to convict them in court and see how far you get, because they own the courts. Watch the Supreme Court refuse to even hear the case! If the crooks are getting sloppy it's because they believe they are untouchable. They have covered all the bases. They have rigged all the other critical systems that could threaten them. They are firmly in control.

We need to change that somehow.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:01 am

I have grown weary of hearing you circular logic once again tonight.

Perhaps I may return to it sometime.

Your presence, or not, at PHI does not matter to me, but in parting I will say your reasoning on that subject is incorrec, as you can see here:

https://inphinet.net/threads/was-hitler ... opath.437/

As you may see, the Hitler thread is still alive in V.2 has it always has been.

It is not in the home area due to no recent posts.

I merely stated at the time I was not interested in participating in the Hitler discussion.

Neither you nor Zook were censored there.

Happy New Year Chico.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:04 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:

Just because the Hitler thread is visible now does not change the fact that you removed it from public view for a long time, i.e. you censored it. It is your logic that is faulty, Rose. Denying that the thread was censored for a time is deceptive and dishonest, and further discourages me from posting at Inphinet. While that may not matter to you, it matters to me. Censorship always does.

The stealing of the 2020 presidential election is also a subtle form of censorship. The people's true voice was not allowed to be heard. Instead, we got to hear a fake voice. It seems there was a quiet "rearrangement" of the votes. That's deception and manipulation, the hallmark of the sociopaths, who also resort to censorship whenever it works in their favor. And why wouldn't they, as they have no empathy for others. Morality doesn't matter to them. They don't care about right or wrong. They simply don't care about others. Biden is like that. Can you see it? Trump is like that too, but you can't see it. Did you hear the young Epstein girl recounting how Trump raped her in front of her girlfriend at Epstein's place? Did you pay attention to that event and circumstance? Trump hasn't changed and never will. He's a sociopath, and you've been thoroughly fooled.

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:25 am

Quote:

Rose wrote:

Chico:
Just because the Hitler thread is visible now does not change the fact that you removed it from public view for a long time, i.e. you censored it. It is your logic that is faulty, Rose. Denying that the thread was censored for a time is deceptive and dishonest, and further discourages me from posting at Inphinet. While that may not matter to you, it matters to me. Censorship always does.

The stealing of the 2020 presidential election is also a subtle form of censorship. The people's true voice was not allowed to be heard. Instead, we got to hear a fake voice. It seems there was a quiet "rearrangement" of the votes. That's deception and manipulation, the hallmark of the sociopaths, who also resort to censorship whenever it works in their favor. And why wouldn't they, as they have no empathy for others. Morality doesn't matter to them. They don't care about right or wrong. They simply don't care about others. Biden is like that. Can you see it? Trump is like that too, but you can't see it. Did you hear the young Epstein girl recounting how Trump raped her in front of her girlfriend at Epstein's place? Did you pay attention to that event and circumstance? Trump hasn't changed and never will. He's a sociopath, and you've been thoroughly fooled.

Not true. As a test, I just went to V2 from Forum list and posted in Zooks Hitler thread. As you can see with this link. It is now top of home page list:

Your problem is you think you seem to think you have nothing left to learn about some subjects and you stop looking.
You are remedial in some ways.
Tomorrow is a Historic Day!

Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:42 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Not true. As a test, I just went to V2 from Forum list and posted in Zooks Hitler thread. As you can see with this link. It is now top of home page list:

Yes, I understand you restored the Hitler thread to public view a while back, but that doesn't change the fact that you removed it from public view much earlier. Remember this? At that time the Hitler thread was still censored, and had been since I gave up on Inphinet in 2016.

Rose wrote:
Your problem is you think you seem to think you have nothing left to learn about some subjects and you stop looking. You are remedial in some ways.

Again, I am going to suggest that if you are so certain of your assessment of me, your quote may apply much more to you than it does to me.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 am
Site Admin

Fireside Chat with L. Lin Wood episode 6 (Parts 1, 2, 3)

I had queued up an earlier episode to watch, but YouTube has already censored it. That's how I know it is a worthwhile video to watch.

From what I have seen so far, L. Lin Wood appears to be a man of integrity, a lawyer working with Sidney Powell, another person of integrity, to expose the wrongdoing of the 2020 election fraud. But much like Rose, Lin Wood believes Trump is a man of integrity. Trump is not. Trump is a sociopath, and is thus incapable of being a man of integrity.

I believe L. Lin Wood's fatal flaw is his faith in God, who he believes is orchestrating all events, and who Wood believes will save this nation. Organized religion is a control mechanism created by the ruling sociopaths of old. It is a deception for and manipulation of the masses, primarily the trusting non-sociopaths. L. Lin Wood has thus fallen for the "faith in God" mantra of the sociopaths' religious control structure.

What is Rose's fatal flaw? She has fallen for the "faith in Q" mantra of the controlled opposition psy-op QAnon. I hope you will note that it is almost the same brainwashing technique.

So, as much as I would like Rose to be right and L. Lin Wood to be right, I can only see them being desperately wrong. This is not a feel-good position for me, nor an optimistic one, but I do believe it is a realistic perspective. Please God, let me be wrong.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:46 am

Rose wrote:

Quote:
Yes, I understand you restored the Hitler thread to public view a while back, but that doesn't change the fact that you removed it from public view much earlier. Remember this? At that time the Hitler thread was still censored, and had been since I gave up on Inphinet in 2016.

No, I did not remember that. Thank you for refreshing my memory. It was a stressful time.

Did I say why I felt it should be members only? That was a long time ago.

I vaguely recall wondering if the site might be targeted due to the Hitler discussion at one time.

Do you feel that was the reason for your blacklisting here?

I removed Q from titles of Q related threads earlier this year after a recommendation to do when Q sites were being attacked.

The media has smeared Q to the same degree they have smeared Trump and many sites have been taken down.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Chico said:
Quote:
What is Rose's fatal flaw? She has fallen for the "faith in Q" mantra of the controlled opposition psy-op QAnon. I hope you will note that it is almost the same brainwashing technique.

I have no mantra.

It is not about faith.

Consider this carefully.

This is the first time I have seen this fellow and his presentation is concise.

What he has stated is what I have understood piece by piece from many sources to be true.

I have excrutiatingly studied the events of every day.

Watch details happening all around you.

Are you aware of the blackouts at the Vatican and in Paris during the night?

I think you have been brainwashed into your belief that nothing will ever change.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next