Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Quote:
Taken together, I believe that the evidence of fraud, both digital (computerized) and analog (ballot-stuffing) is overwhelming. Dominion insiders will tell us how easy it is to flip or delete votes, while statisticians and eyewitnesses will tell us how many votes were affected. The hundreds of affidavits coming in will detail how fake ballots were created and late ballots were nonetheless counted. Most importantly, the larger national and international conspiracy behind the biggest election heist in world history will be revealed. -- source

If only!! This election rigging needs to be revealed, but I'm afraid the existing system that could reveal it is as fraudulent and rigged as the election we just had. As a result, I believe the existing system will cover up the voting fraud and work hard at brainwashing the public to believe that no fraud ever took place!

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The 2020 Presidential election is just as rigged as Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) case counts, the fraudulent death certificates, and Big Pharma’s vaccine efficacy studies, and these FRAUDULENT REALITIES are on the verge of merging and becoming a weapon of deprivation and medical tyranny, forced onto the American people and the rest of the world. A new wave of lockdowns and economic restrictions are being put in place, and more targeted choke points are being planned for vaccine distribution, to force populations to submit to Moderna and Pfizer’s new mRNA cell-altering experiments. The Biden transition team is cozying up to the vaccine makers to make sure their distribution equally suppresses everyone’s lives. -- source

The deception and manipulation are pervasive now, yet the bulk of humanity, the Followers, can't see it. They won't see it until they are told to see it by the authorities, and the authorities are not about to spill the beans since they are running this scam!

Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:44 am
Site Admin

Election fraud: how the 2020 election was rigged.

Dr Corsi SPECIAL BROADCAST 11-24-20: 2020 Election and Voter Fraud Exposed
(duration 46:06)
YouTube copy here.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
However, it has been revealed that Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) literally partnered with executives from Dominion and Smartmatic to form the Elections Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) to “protect” electoral infrastructure prior to the dubious vote. -- source

"Protect" is sociopathic double-speak for "rig".

Quote:
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee said in a statement.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections,” they added. -- source

Good gracious alive, that has "sociopath" written all over it! "Trust us" indeed...

Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A member of the Wisconsin election board said Friday that irregularities, fraud, and “Democrat tricks” caused President Donald Trump to lose the state after narrowly winning it four years ago. -- source

The fraud is so obvious, yet the American "free press" continues to cover it up, with very few genuine dissenting voices. Dissenting voices are censored ( e.g. Udo Ulfkotte 1 2 3 4 5 ). I should know, as I not only see it all the time, I experience it personally on a regular basis.

Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:23 am
Site Admin

Today I was dumbfounded to learn that a major speech on a critical issue by the president of the United States was censored by the mainstream media!

Freedom of speech? The First Amendment? What's that?

Even worse, some major media outlets are saying the speech wasn't worth listening to and was chock full of falsehoods.

I listened to Trump's censored speech, and it was the most truthful narrative I've ever heard come out of his mouth! I normally can't stand to listen to the man, as he is consistently all about praising himself. Not this time! He's telling the truth for once, and the press won't air it! It's a genuine "State of the Union" address, accurate beyond anything we've seen in the last four years coming from Trump, and the press dismisses it as lunatic ravings. I am astounded from both directions.

CANCELED Trump's election fraud speech erased by MSM & Big-Tech
(duration 13:53)

Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
L. Lin Wood, an American attorney who propagated a number of lawsuits claiming that President Donald Trump won the re-election bid in November, has posted a bizarre conspiracy tweet on Thursday, alleging that deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein was actually alive. -- source

"Propagated"? Lawsuits aren't "propagated". They are "filed". They are filed by lawyers who believe they can argue a legal case against a defendant and win. They aren't "propagated" nonchalantly just for the fun of it!

The people who planned the cover-up of the Epstein affair and the rigging of the 2020 presidential election are the same people that own and control the media. This "news article" is just an attempt to character assassinate a Trump lawyer properly seeking justice for the rigged election. The media is clearly on the side of their owners who rigged the election. I'm sure they know their paychecks depend upon their proper orientation.

Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"I have never seen the voting fraud as blatant (as today)." -- Catherine Austin Fitts @ 26:25

My sentiments exactly. It's in-your-face, yet the media is still supporting the election as legitimate and free of fraud. This behavior exposes the mainstream media as being as fraudulent as the 2020 presidential election!

Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown
(duration 48:31)
Bitchute location

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:37 am

Quote:
Today I was dumbfounded to learn that a major speech on a critical issue by the president of the United States was censored by the mainstream media!

Freedom of speech? The First Amendment? What's that?

Even worse, some major media outlets are saying the speech wasn't worth listening to and was chock full of falsehoods.

I listened to Trump's censored speech, and it was the most truthful narrative I've ever heard come out of his mouth! I normally can't stand to listen to the man, as he is consistently all about praising himself. Not this time! He's telling the truth for once, and the press won't air it! It's a genuine "State of the Union" address, accurate beyond anything we've seen in the last four years coming from Trump, and the press dismisses it as lunatic ravings. I am astounded from both directions.

I did respond to your comment on posting your videos. I will be happy to correct the problem if you care to respond. I moved the conversation to a thread other than the Pub Archve that only exists as an area for Pub posts to automatically archive. The response is here: https://inphinet.net/threads/election-fraud.957/. The threads are structured Twitter style now, so the last post is first after an initial tag post. So it will be necessary to scroll to the end for my reply to you.

I have difficulties posting on your site, too. I am unable to preview anything to confirm whether code is working. I not see an option to post from dinofly anywhere here. The problem I had experimenting was that the link in my iframe bbcode would only lead back to the video on your site or to a full screen video. What httml are you using for the versions that play here in your threads? I would need that information if you were serious about posting videos. The only entry necessary for my numerous bbcode video sites is the actual https with no surrounding tags.

Anyway, I thought you would enjoy this. A masterful preformance by Trump if listened to all the way through if you have not yet seen it. Raffensperger leaked the call to the WP so they could cut it up for slime articles in their propaganda rag.

https://youtu.be/7xL0M6gUgqk

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“The fraud was so massive and so blatant, despite what the mainstream media said, that we need to get this information out to the public,” said Caron. “That’s why more and more people from the intelligence community and law enforcement are coming out, which is unheard of.” -- source

This is more evidence that the mainstream media is complicit in the election fraud. The media companies will claim ignorance when they can no longer fool the public, but make no mistake, they are not ignorant. They know exactly what they are doing.

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next