Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Rose wrote:
Yes, we know this. And, believe it, or not, more and more are knowing it as each day passes.

I so wish that were true. But it's not. All the QAnon people who think Trump is a good guy are not capable of identifying the sociopaths. All the Trump supporters and all the Biden supporters have also failed to identify the sociopaths. Same for all the Clinton supporters, and the Obama supporters, and the Bush supporters, and so on down the line. The vast majority of people in this country have no idea what a sociopath is or why testing for sociopathy should be even more mandatory than the vision check for a driver's license.

No, your claim that "we know this" and "more and more are knowing it as each day passes" is simply false. It's just more feel-good QAnon smugness.

Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:48 am

I must disagree with your last comment regarding Trump.

But agree with you completely regarding all the others mentioned.

Additionally I would add the majority of govenment actors past and present,

Hollywood, and our media.

They are the worst sociopaths in the world.

Many many, most of Trump's supporters, are becoming more and more aware as this saga plays out.

The sociopaths are being forced into the open with all their dirty deeds and ugly characters exposed.

You can watch OAN Here Image

Doesn't seem to have begun yet. Hopefully no commercials once the documentary begins.

He is probably paying for the entire 3 hours again. I thought he would persist with this.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:41 am

Click for Ben's Message:

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:06 am

Lindell's OAN presentation tonight is great!

He is playing short segments of the original "Absolute Truth" ...

And, Steve Bannon is interviewing him in between.

Very effective...

Polishing up the presentation.

And, taking over some airwaves.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:34 am

Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:35 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I must disagree with your last comment regarding Trump. But agree with you completely regarding all the others mentioned.

The fact that you haven't recognized Trump as a sociopath just shows how correct my statement is about the public failing to identify the sociopaths. I recognized Trump as a sociopath in about five minutes as I was walking by a friend who was watching Trump berate some contestant on "The Apprentice". I had long given up watching TV, and I didn't really know who Trump was, but I was studying sociopaths, and the dominating behavior of Trump that I caught as I glanced at the TV in passing made me stop in my tracks and pay attention. After a few minutes, I finally commented, "That guy is a classic sociopath." Then I walked away, disgusted by the crass behavior I had just witnessed.

Everything I have learned in the subsequent decade has continually reinforced my assessment of Trump. Nothing has contradicted it. And you "disagree"? Fine, I would love to be proven wrong. Please lay out your evidence showing how Trump is not a sociopath, so that I can investigate and correct the error of my ways. I have laid out my evidence all over the forum, with some examples here ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ). That's just the tip of the iceberg, and there is lots more that a forum search can pull up for you.

By the way, I am still waiting for you to back up the following claim you made to explain our "disagreeing" on Trump's psychology:

Rose wrote:
As I have said: Your biases are leading you astray.
And what biases are those, Rose? I think it's about time you get specific. What are my biases?

I document my evidence for Trump being a sociopath, while you simply dismiss me as biased with no evidence whatsoever for your dismissal. Is that really the way you expect to arrive at the truth, Rose?

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:51 am

That was a TV show, Chico. Acting.... Can you understand that?

Yes, I wholeheartedly disagree.

But, I have been paying very close attention for four solid years.

And, you, admittedly, never watch any news to find wisdom and understanding by observing current events with a discerning eye.

Perhaps if you would pay more attention to relevant current events surrounding our dire situation, you could gleen a persons true intentions based upon their actions.

You are missing everything....

The true sociopaths are being exposed for alll to see.

This hearing is just another small piece of the puzzle, but little by little people are becoming very aware.

Why do you think mainsteam media has lost all their ratings?

People now see their news is fake.

People now see the election was stolen and who did it.

Even the Superbowl with its traditional Satanic halftime shows had it's worst ratings since 1969.

People see the Deep State liars and sociopaths and they are very angry.

But, you would have to be observing current events to see this.

A group does exist who has proof who the sociopaths are and a plan to eliminate them from office.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Chico said: And what biases are those, Rose? I think it's about time you get specific. What are my biases?

I think I did explain one when you made your comment about Q preying upon gullible women.

There are many more men than women, and you truly don't understand a thing about what is going on.

If you are falling for the mainstream smears and information, it is you who are the gullible one.

The mainstream attempts to smear and take down everything that threatens them.

And paint it to be something that it isn't.

And Q threatens them.

Obama has said the thing he fears most is Q.

But, Q is not what most people think it is.

And, many purporting to speak for Q are not.

You certainly understand the infiltration...

And the way smears are accomplished.

BTW even with Stephen, there were more men than women working with him.

Can you not see that as a bias?

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:52 pm

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:38 pm

Some News from Sydney Powell Here and other items of interest
(I muted this tune)

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next