Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 
Site Admin

Post 2020 elections
The 2020 U.S. presidential election is total garbage. Trump versus Biden? How can anyone vote for either of these psychological deviants? It's the equivalent of choosing between a chimpanzee or a tree sloth for U.S. president. I will be voting third party, because voting Republican or Democrat is simply throwing away your vote.

The public is being played in this election, as always. Both major party candidates are owned by the ruling sociopaths, so as usual, they don't care which one wins. They maintain control of the country, and they will continue to run it into the ground in order to collapse the current global control system and bring in the new tyrannical version they've been planning for a long time.

Americans need to wake up and smell the crap. Our country is being destroyed, and our ignorance, apathy, and gullibility are partially to blame. But most of the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of the ruling sociopaths who are running this con. They are getting away with murder, the murder of our country. My recommendation is to vote for any third party candidate. That's not likely to save us either, but it can't be as bad as either of the alternatives.

By giving us this Trump versus Biden choice, the ruling sociopaths are literally saying, "Go eff yourself."

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:38 am
Site Admin

Post Re: 2020 elections
Joe Biden is a multi-millionaire, and yet he is collecting every year the maximum Social Security benefit possible. It is a tiny part of his reported 2019 yearly income, about 6% (or less, assuming he hides some of his true income).

I am not a millionaire, have spent a good portion of my life working as a self-employed computer consultant and programmer, and I collect every year, for the past two years, about the minimum Social Security benefit possible. It is the major portion of my income, about 80%.

Joe Biden's Social Security benefit, which he does not need, could pay for the benefits of seven people like me, who really need it.

What's wrong with that picture?

What's wrong is Joe Biden, like Donald Trump, is a sociopath. He is a parasite on the Social Security system, a system he doesn't need. To Joe Biden, taking advantage of the Social Security system is just part of "the game". Joe Biden takes advantage of all parts of "the game", including bribes, unethical perks, sex with underage children, and similar seedy activity. And he wants to be our President and lead our country. That's how bad it is.

Donald Trump is no different, other than being worse.

source = Joe Biden Confronted Publicly For Being a Pedophile ...

Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:40 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Documentarian and left-wing activist Michael Moore has floated a conspiracy theory on his Facebook page that suggested Donald Trump's coronavirus diagnosis was faked.

Mr Moore justified his scepticism of Mr Trump's diagnosis by citing the president's many lies and incorrect statements.

"There is one absolute truth about Trump: He is a consistent, absolute, unrelenting, fearless, and professional liar. A serial liar. A factually proven liar. How many lies now has the Washington Post proven in these four years? 25,000? A lie at least twice during every waking hour? Think of all the bad people you’ve known in your life. Even the worst ones you couldn’t say that about.," he wrote.

Mr Moore then asked "so why on earth would we believe him today? Has he earned your trust now?" -- source

Michael Moore is no idiot. I too believe it is possible that the news of Donald Trump having COVID-19 is another deception and manipulation. We know the tests for COVID-19 produce mostly false positives, and no doubt Trump has known this for a long time too. Getting Trump to play a COVID-19 victim serves the ruling sociopaths in some way, regardless of whether or not Trump is in on the plan or not. He's a puppet whether he is conscious of it or not. I suspect he is conscious of it and that he is in on the plan. A sociopath like Trump is skilled enough at deception and manipulation to know who he must yield to, meaning the bigger sociopaths who are really running the show. Trump is just a bit player, and he knows it.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:37 am
Site Admin

There is no use in paying any attention to the political circus that is the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Most Americans are too brainwashed to see how they are being played. The coronavirus psy-op has made it crystal clear to me that Americans, like most people all over the world, are effectively stupid sheep. They are Followers. They follow their leaders or the rest of the herd.

It's like a couple of border collies controlling a herd of sheep.

Mesmerising Mass SheepMesmerising Mass Sheep Herding Herding
(duration 1:36)

So instead of listening to election propaganda, I'm ticking off the sociopathic characteristics of Donald Trump as described by his psychologist niece Mary Trump in Too Much and Never Enough. Donald Trump could be the poster boy for God's Chosen Sociopaths. He hits almost every signpost on the way to full blown sociopathy. I already knew that, but it is still fun to hear it from a family insider. Joe Biden is pretty much the same personality type, just like all the U.S. presidents since Kennedy. Sociopaths have had a lock on this country probably since George Washington. Of course, we are taught the contrary. That's what happens when sociopaths run things.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:12 am
Site Admin

My 95-year-old friend asked me today who I would vote for in the presidential elections. I said I would not vote Republican or Democrat. She said she was voting for Biden because she can't stand Trump.
:face:

How is it that this elderly woman is so foolish?

The ruling sociopaths provide us with a choice between two major candidates, both of whom they own! They don't really care which one gets elected.

We've all been brainwashed to believe that voting for a third party candidate "is throwing away your vote." Why do you think they brainwash us to believe that? It's because the opposite is true — voting for either major party candidate is throwing away your vote! And they want us to throw away our vote, because that is how we throw away our power.

Sadly, we have before us clear evidence that even our most experienced citizens are thoroughly fooled by our masters of deception and manipulation, the ruling sociopaths.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This is not an election.

This is a con game, a scam, a grift, a hustle, a bunko, a swindle, a flimflam, a gaffle, and a bamboozle.

In this carefully choreographed scheme to strip the American citizenry of our power and our rights, “we the people” are nothing more than marks, suckers, stooges, mugs, rubes, or gulls.

We are victims of the Deep State’s confidence game. -- source

Yes, it's a psy-op. Like COVID-19, like 9/11, like the war in Syria, in Iraq, in Lybia, in Afghanistan, in Vietnam, in Korea, like the Holocaust, like WW2, like WW1, like the Federal Reserve, like every major thing you've been taught to believe in.

Everything important to controlling and manipulating the public is a deception.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:56 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The U.S. election will end today, more or less, and we Americans will suffer another four years of putting up with serial nonsense out of a White House and Congress that couldn’t care less about us no matter who is elected. Whether the party where everything changes or the party where everything remains the same wins the inevitable result will be further aggrandizement of authoritarian power combined with increased distancing of government from the people who are ruled. -- source

Got it in one!

Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
He continued, “I can’t believe what I’m seeing right before my eyes. This has nothing to do with Joe Biden or Donald Trump. This has to do with our democracy and I will tell you, there is corruption at the highest levels in the city of Philadelphia.” -- source

The amount of fraud in the 2020 presidential election is off the charts. It is literally in-your-face. The criminals-in-charge don't even try very hard to hide it any more. They have nearly complete control over the media and can spin the truth any way they want to fool the bulk of the American public, knowing they will get away with it.

The state of the union is that it is criminal. Criminals reign in America. Nothing good will ever come out of the United States of America again. Nothing. Ever.

Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:42 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
SCORECARD is now being activated to steal the vote on behalf of Joe Biden once again. Biden utilized THE HAMMER and SCORECARD while running for Vice President in 2012. Votes are again being stolen on Joe Biden’s behalf as he runs for President of the United States in 2020.

This time, SCORECARD is stealing votes in Florida, Georgia, Texas, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, and Arizona, according to Montgomery.

SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party election data vaults as votes are being transferred. The Obama White House had an encrypted VPN in order to access THE HAMMER at will. -- source

While this is exactly the way sociopaths operate, it is beyond the comprehension of ordinary Americans. Normal people cannot fathom how sociopaths think and operate, because it is so alien to people with empathy. This of course is why organized sociopaths can so easily dupe the public and run the entire world.

Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:49 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In the testimonial, originally posted to Facebook Live, the woman says that people who were there counting ballots throughout the evening were ready to shut down when suddenly a white van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferarri, pulled up with over 130,000 additional ballots.

“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time,” she explained.

“We literally have people that watched it happen,” she continued. “We have poll challengers that have been barred from being able to go into this room to challenge ballots. We’ve had GOP members removed from the room.” -- source

In-your-face fraud.

Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next