Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 

Post Re: 2020 elections
Rose wrote:
Do you no longer allow editing of posts? I see no edit option anymore.

You can edit or delete a post within 2 hours of posting it. After two hours, it is permanent. You can thank GypsyWoman for that. I publicly caught her using a sock puppet account to reveal extremely personal information about herself, so she could inflame member pressure against me to censor the post, something I have always refused to do. My forum policy is no censorship here, and she wanted to make a liar out of me (in her own image, so to speak). At that time, the time limit for deleting your own post was something like 4 hours, and the edit limit was 48 hours. Since I caught her something like 6 hours after she had posted, she couldn't erase her post that proved she was playing everyone in the forum. But she could edit it, so she overwrote it all with something completely different to hide her tracks. All this happened between the forum backup intervals, so I had no backup that captured her original post. After that incident, I changed the delete / edit limits to 2 hours each, and they have been like that ever since.

Where would I find the link to edit? I am needing to edit immediately after posting, but I do not see a way to do so.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:16 am

I don't have time at the moment to find your quotes something to the effect that my fatal flaw is that I have fallen for Q and something about them using trusting women falling for it and on and on.

I may go back and read more carefully if I can find time, but you have said this type of thing many times.

Q is not a man. Q is a group of maybe 10 people who may be either male or female.

It is highly likely that more men are interested in the information than women.

Wasn't that somewhat of a sexist comment?

Maybe the reason for the disconnect is that you seem to have you head in the sand regarding what is going on at this moment when you reject current events.

Sheep heading for slaughter are not paying attention either.

In times like these that is a dangerous point of reference.

If you listen to a liar you know is a proven liar who is in a position to know the truth with the appropriate filter you can discern truth.

Value can be found listening to either liars or truthtellers in our media once the distinction has been made.

I believe we are at a serious crossroad.

Recently, Bill Gates, Boris Johnson, Macron, and the head of WHO were all pictured wearing colorful round pens for a few examples.

These pens show their affiliation with The Great Reset. We will soon be living in either The Great Reset totalitarianism or the Great Awakening (of the sheep).

If you think you can sit on the sidelines and this won't make a huge difference in your life, you are mistaken.

You may consider the Great Reset to be the Blue Pill, so to speak.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I don't have time at the moment to find your quotes something to the effect that my fatal flaw is that I have fallen for Q and something about them using trusting women falling for it and on and on. I may go back and read more carefully if I can find time, but you have said this type of thing many times.

Yes, you don't read carefully. That is becoming quite clear to me. It is why you can't be bothered to comment on my posts, but simply dismiss them. You think you know what I am communicating, because I "have said this type of thing many times." But I am not repeating myself at all. You just hear what you want to hear. You don't address my points because they don't really register with you. For example, you accuse me of being brainwashed, and then when I show how it is you behaving like a brainwashed zombie, you ignore the evidence, which I certainly didn't do when the roles were reversed.

I suggest you write me off as a mainstream media brainwashed sheep and quit wasting your time trying to bring me into the Q cult. You have been drinking this Kool-Aid for quite some time, with no let up in sight. You only give credence to perspectives that reinforce your faith in the cult, and you shoot any messengers (or dismiss them) that bring dissenting perspectives with evidence. I also note that all of your Q predictions in the past have failed to manifest. There hasn't been a single "See, I told you so!" from you to me. If you don't think you are wasting your time talking to me, perhaps you can explain to me why, because you give every indication that you do think you are wasting your time talking to me.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:43 am
Site Admin

More evidence pointing to a totally rigged election. The evidence keeps pouring in, but does it make the evening news on the television? I ask because I gave up watching the evening news about 17 years ago, when for decades earlier it used to be my daily ritual, just as it used to be a daily ritual for my parents and even their parents. I suspect it doesn't make the evening news, and I base this on the incidence of censorship that has become commonplace on the Internet over the last two years. The video below won't be found on YouTube, for example. In the mainstream media, and on the controlled Internet (Google), this information is ignored or flagged as "baseless claims" and dismissed.

FULL CONFESSION Arrested Defense worker in US election theft using Italian satellite.
(duration 2:22)

Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:58 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Where would I find the link to edit? I am needing to edit immediately after posting, but I do not see a way to do so.

Is it not in the upper right corner of your post, next to the "Quote" button (but only within 2 hours of submitting the post, after which no editing is allowed)?

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law. -- Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. military command (source)

With that hypocrisy, the Joint Chiefs of Staff are turning a blind eye to the rigging of the 2020 presidential election, as if rigging the election is not a blatant disruption of the Constitutional process.
:face:

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:16 am

I have just looked over your posts in recent threads. Amazingly we are on the same page in current beliefs in these areas. The "news junkie" (your accusation) "media" I follow (at least prior to the purge) has lead me to have already seen and become quite aware of video information you have posted here in your current threads and be of the same opinion, with the exception of Hitler which I did not view. You would find I have posted much of this same information inclusive of adrenochrome. Where did I happen upon this information? I think you know. There is no initiation involved. There is no mind control. There are no personal communications. And, I have no desire to convert you. I am referring to a group of likeminded people around the world sharing this same information. As I have said: Your biases are leading you astray. If you feel I am wasting your time and you prefer to be alone with your thoughts, just say so. Or, is that what you have already atempted to say?

Why do you think the video I posted here was so promptly censored as were yours?

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:43 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Facebook has announced that it will remove all content that mentions “Stop the Steal,” a phrase in reference to the 2020 U.S. presidential election that is popular among supporters of President Donald Trump.

On Monday, the social media company said it is removing “Stop the Steal” content from Facebook and Instagram, claiming that such language might incite violence on Inauguration Day, considering the riots that transpired last week on Capitol Hill. -- source

More censorship, more denial of free speech, and more hypocrisy coming from the supporters of the 2020 election fraud.

"Good!" says my 96-year old French friend. She hates Trump and will support any criminality, even the rigging of the presidential election, to have Trump replaced with Biden. "Good!" says my neighbor. "I trust Biden. He's not a criminal." "Oh yes he is," I reply, but my neighbor dismisses me as an idiot who obviously doesn't pay attention to the evening news.

The censorship alone shows clearly the election was rigged. Why censor free speech in the land of the free unless you're cheating?

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:46 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I have just looked over your posts in recent threads. Amazingly we are on the same page in current beliefs in these areas.

And yet we are so often in disagreement. How do you account for this?

Rose wrote:
The "news junkie" (your accusation) "media" I follow (at least prior to the purge) has lead me to have already seen and become quite aware of video information you have posted here in your current threads...

Go back and look at that post of mine where I said I was not a news junkie. Why did I say it? Was it an "accusation"? Was I talking about you? Are you still not reading carefully? Are you dyslexic (like Sam)? That could explain why clear communications just don't happen between us.

Rose wrote:
I am referring to a group of likeminded people around the world sharing this same information.

A cult is also a group of like-minded people, so just because you have a group of like-minded people backing you up is not an indication you are right. Consensus does not equal truth.

Rose wrote:
As I have said: Your biases are leading you astray.

And what biases are those, Rose? I think it's about time you get specific. What are my biases?

Rose wrote:
If you feel I am wasting your time and you prefer to be alone with your thoughts, just say so.

Don't I always say what I mean?

Rose wrote:
Or, is that what you have already attempted to say?

Absolutely not. I was as clear as a bell. Did you not read that last sentence in my post carefully? Read it word by word, asking yourself why I deliberately chose each word instead of another word. I craft those sentences. I don't just spew whatever pops into my head. I write, edit, analyze, redo, retry, and judge each sentence until I am satisfied that it says what I intend. I have lots of practice doing it, and it comes quickly and naturally now, but I guarantee you that particular sentence did not come out fully formed. It took a couple of drafts before I had it right. And then you have to come back and ask if I was "attempting" to say I prefer to be alone with my thoughts?! Are you kidding me? Why do you think I make all the effort to address your posts? I am alone with my thoughts most of the time anyway! I share them with others to get constructive criticism, to ensure they are robust and justified, and to get help finding any weaknesses or flaws in those ideas. It's part of the scientific method called peer review. Yet most of the time, I find I'm not dealing with peers, but with people who can't even understand what I am trying to communicate.

And I am fairly certain I am not dyslexic.

Rose wrote:
Why do you think the video I posted here was so promptly censored as were yours?

Well, it's certainly not because we think alike. It's more likely because the censorship is becoming pervasive. And pervasive censorship is indeed happening on the Internet. But not here. You may recall that I was censored from Project Avalon without just cause and founded this forum as a result, to offer others a place to speak freely without fear of being silenced. That has always been my prime directive here. I have been very active on over a dozen forums, and I have been censored, silenced, or banned on every one, always without just cause. The hypocrisy of all these "truth" forums is beyond belief. This is still one of my favorite examples, which I mentioned in this forum about the same time as my first Avalon banning.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Despite the incredible amount of historic fraud in this year’s presidential election, the US Supreme Court on Monday announced they will not hear any cases until Joe Biden is inaugurated. -- source

So many times I have noted in this forum how the Supreme Court refuses to do its assigned job, and here we have yet another example. The fix is in, folks, and the Supreme Court is complicit in the crime. Justice Roberts is suspected to have been compromised by the Epstein pedophilia operation, so he is likely bought and paid for, plus he has been caught discussing the replacement of Justice Antonin Scalia before Scalia was murdered ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ). So he knew Scalia was to be replaced, which only happens when a Supreme Court Justice dies, since the appointment is for life.

So you think the Supreme Court Justices are honorable people? Think again. Do you think the Supreme Court is there to serve the American people? Not on your life.

Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next