Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 

Post Re: 2020 elections
Are you aware Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and General Flynn have all professed connection with Q?

I learned of the above video from Lin Wood...

Q has been silent for 33 days.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:18 am

Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:56 am

Quote:
I believe L. Lin Wood's fatal flaw is his faith in God, who he believes is orchestrating all events, and who Wood believes will save this nation. Organized religion is a control mechanism created by the ruling sociopaths of old. It is a deception for and manipulation of the masses, primarily the trusting non-sociopaths. L. Lin Wood has thus fallen for the "faith in God" mantra of the sociopaths' religious control structure.

When you learn how many Deep State players are (There is proof), difficult as it may seem to believe, practicing Satanists, worshipers of Moloch. in our govenment, and Hollywood, even in the Vatican.... I am talking baby sacrificing, blood drinking, Satanists, you may understand the evoking of God. These are not just your everyday run of the mill sociopaths. What do you think they do at Bohemian Grove? How do you think they are initiated?

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:13 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
This is the first time I have seen this fellow and his presentation is concise. What he has stated is what I have understood piece by piece from many sources to be true.

You have to question this exciting story, Rose. People are parrots who parrot what other people parrot, while adding their own twists to the story. This guy is just parroting the Q story while adding his rationalizations on why it must be true. But there are holes in his story that I bet even you could find.

Rose wrote:
Are you aware of the blackouts at the Vatican and in Paris during the night?

No, why, should I be? I'm not a news junkie. That's one of the ways they distract the Followers away from the really important stories, like how a private club of sociopaths controls our world, including the mainstream media, which the controlling sociopaths own.

Rose wrote:
I think you have been brainwashed into your belief that nothing will ever change.

Things are changing all the time, getting worse in fact, and I have been focused on those changes for a long time. I've also been focused on those things that hardly change, like the sociopathic mindset of our controllers. Sociopaths can't change their behaviors, because they are prisoners of their deviant psychology. They can disguise their behaviors, even hide their behaviors, and they do both constantly, but ultimately they act out the evil intent within them.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:11 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Are you aware Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and General Flynn have all professed connection with Q?

No. I have a sociopath "friend" who is fond of saying, "The unaware are unaware that they are unaware." Think about that for a while, remembering that it is coming from a master con-artist who preys on trusting women.

Are you aware that Adolf Hitler is the world's most evil man who had 6 million Jews gassed to death during WW2? Nearly the whole world is aware of this, yet it is totally untrue. Being aware of something doesn't necessarily give you any advantage over those whose awareness is more closely aligned with the truth.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:25 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
These are not just your everyday run of the mill sociopaths. What do you think they do at Bohemian Grove? How do you think they are initiated?

I know they are not the run-of-the-mill sociopaths. They are the "best of the best" sociopaths in their own eyes, or to our eyes, they are the worst of the worst. I've been deep down that rabbit hole in my study of sociopaths, so I know of the unbelievable evil that lies at the core of these monsters. I know about the adrenochrome, the child sacrifices, the quest of sociopaths to lengthen their lives while poisoning the lives of others, the pedophilia, the selfish withholding of knowledge that would benefit all of mankind, and other vileness that comes from having no empathy for others. But you don't need religion to understand the battle of good versus evil. It is fundamentally the battle between organized sociopaths and unorganized non-sociopaths. Religion is a good story that rationalizes that battle in a way that best serves the ruling sociopaths by making the masses compliant to the wishes of the religious authorities. The COVID-19 story does basically the same thing, just like the 9/11 story. The sociopaths use this technique over and over again because it works so well for them. The Jewish sociopaths did the same thing with the Holocaust Lie.

One of my favorite examples from the religious con-game is the famous verse "The meek shall inherit the Earth". That's just a ploy put out there by the sociopaths to keep the meek weak, so that they will never challenge the ruling sociopaths of religion. It's like the QAnon mantra "Trust the plan." It's BS designed to keep the faithful inert and compliant.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:54 am

With due respect, you three previous posts deserve no response.

Your bias are vast and deep. You sound just like one of the sheep.

Could you be unaware of mainstream mind control within your thought processes on this subject?

EVERYTHING we are hearing in the media is a LIE!

As I am unable to post Brighteon videos I am posting this link:

TRUMP'S NEW SOCIAL MEDIA HOME Any interested in the other side of the story may find information here:

Image[/center]

The possibility for change and evolution always exists.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 am

Do you no longer allow editing of posts?
I see no edit option anymore.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
With due respect, you three previous posts deserve no response.

There is no "due respect" in this response of yours. This is a blanket dismissal of my three focused posts without any justification. You are losing my respect here, but I know your response is that doesn't matter to you, which is also an indication that you never had any "due respect" to direct towards me in the first place.

Rose wrote:
Your bias are vast and deep. You sound just like one of the sheep.

Sorry, that too is just utter BS. I know of no sheep that express anything near my perspective. How could they, when they never question what they are hearing from the authorities / media? That's why they are sheep!

Rose wrote:
Could you be unaware of mainstream mind control within your thought processes on this subject?

You will note that I am not dismissing your comment here as undeserving of a reply. If I were mind controlled on just "this subject" (and what subject would that be?), then I would surely be unaware of it. It would be up to you to point out to me the error of my beliefs in a convincing manner. But you don't do this! You simply dismiss my perspective without justification! This is what brainwashed people do. Did that sink in, Rose? You are the one behaving like a brainwashed person.

Rose wrote:
EVERYTHING we are hearing in the media is a LIE!

No it's not. It is propaganda, which consists of truth, lies, and omitted information. And please remember that I don't watch the mainstream media, but you do. You personally plaster mainstream media propaganda all over your forum. Why do you do that, when you claim it is all a LIE?

Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:20 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Do you no longer allow editing of posts? I see no edit option anymore.

You can edit or delete a post within 2 hours of posting it. After two hours, it is permanent. You can thank GypsyWoman for that. I publicly caught her using a sock puppet account to reveal extremely personal information about herself, so she could inflame member pressure against me to censor the post, something I have always refused to do. My forum policy is no censorship here, and she wanted to make a liar out of me (in her own image, so to speak). At that time, the time limit for deleting your own post was something like 4 hours, and the edit limit was 48 hours. Since I caught her something like 6 hours after she had posted, she couldn't erase her post that proved she was playing everyone in the forum. But she could edit it, so she overwrote it all with something completely different to hide her tracks. All this happened between the forum backup intervals, so I had no backup that captured her original post. After that incident, I changed the delete / edit limits to 2 hours each, and they have been like that ever since.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next