Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Shut up and take the money 
Site Admin

Post Shut up and take the money
Among criminals, secrecy rules. Crimes must be hidden, evidence must be erased, and squealers must be silenced.

Chief Puppet Barak Obama (not his real name) today issued policy for dealing with squealers. Of course, we don't get to see the policy, as it's none of our business. But the gist is that whistle-blowers will be dealt with. Transparency will be crushed, and the criminals will make us do whatever they want, thank you very much.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Post Re: Shut up and take the money
Its really incredible how they are incrementally setting up an entire police state making the 20th century stazi look like a girl scout program.

Wetworks with impunity, lying without reproach.

My first real insight into this insidious machine was watching Dick Cheney in the early 70's in some state cabinet position lobbying for more presidential executive power. Then watching the president declare war without congress in the 90's I realized the domino effect.

Quote:
"You ever stood and stared at it? Marveled as its beauty, its genius?
Billons of people just living out their lives, oblivious...."

Agent Smith

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 pm
Site Admin

Nice post, Mags, and I understood it clearly. You nailed it.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 am
Site Admin

Corruption. The extreme minority ruling over the vast majority. Subtle slavery. The loss of the Republic.

A solution.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm
Site Admin

One reason squealers must be silenced is because there are too many lies at stake. One of those lies is that the economy is recovering. Because the economy is collapsing (by design), the Ministry of Truth must release official reports that support the lie, even if the reports are, shall we say, somewhat "transparent" to the awake and aware.

Not to worry! The awake and aware only observe. They rarely act on what they know, because there is a lie for that, too. They would be labeled as "terrorists" and mistreated with a vengence.

Mon May 06, 2013 3:55 am
Site Admin

Speaking of the Ministry of Truth, here is the official mouthpiece of the Ministry of Truth (the mainstream media) trying desperately to undermine the undeniable common sense of Peter Schiff, who will have none of it (and rightfully so).

This is a beautiful illustration of the battle between truth and propaganda, which is the hallmark of our era.

Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Its amazing to watch. They used the dollar to buy everyone out. Now everyone is addicted and strung out!

Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Now everyone is addicted and strung out!

Yes, the addiction analogy Peter made was lovely. And like an addict, the talking media head poo-pooed the whole idea. "I can stop any time I want. Now give me my paycheck, I did my job."

Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

This guy was an ethics and judiciary council. :lol:

Key New York Dem charged with embezzlement and obstructing justice

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/06/k ... g-justice/

Quote:
The indictment against Sampson claims that he embezzled $440,000 from escrow accounts he controlled as a court-appointed arbitrator in a series of foreclosure sales.

Quote:
The indictment says he offered to find the federal informant and “take them out.”

Quote:
“As charged in the indictment, for years, Senator John Sampson abused his position of public trust to steal from New Yorkers suffering from home foreclosure and from the very county he was elected to represent. But the former Senate ethics leader didn’t stop there.”

Quote:
Former state Sen. Shirley Huntley (D) pleaded guilty to an embezzlement charge in January after investigators accused her of funneling money to family and friends through a dummy non-profit she set up. She too flipped and began working with authorities, secretly recording conversations with other elected officials, according to The New York Daily News.

State Sen. Malcolm A. Smith (D) was also arrested in April along with five others, including a Republican city councilman, in a plot to bribe his way into the Republican nomination for mayor.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Site Admin

It's a wonder that they even catch, prosecute, and convict these criminals. The only reason they (the ruling sociopaths) do so is to maintain control over them by making examples out of those that don't toe the sociopathic line. It also gives the public the illusion that the system is whole and functional, and that justice still exists, when the system is really a complete con-game.

Check out this one for another incredible example. This judge got kickbacks from the prison industry for delivering long sentences to juveniles. Talk about money ruining everything! I wonder what he did to piss off his handlers that caused them to turn on him. Chances are those handlers are the ones that set up this sweet deal for him in the first place. That's how the sociopaths operate. They always make sure they have something over you to bring you down in the event you don't obey their "suggestions".

Mon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next