Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
2016 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2016 elections
Well, two years after the change, the follow-up to the 2016 elections is not so good, just as I expected.

All politicians lie, some more than others. The Clintons, Bush/Cheney, and Obama were egregious serial liars.

Since entering office, Trump dissembling, rage, duplicity, hubris, and arrogance exceeded the worst of his predecessors. Virtually nothing he says on important issues is credible.

He never lets facts interfere with his deplorable domestic and geopolitical agenda only despots and robber barons could love.

His lying is so consistent, compulsive and extreme, he may be unable to distinguish between truth and fiction, especially for relying on rubbish fed him by hardline neocon advisors and Fox News disinformation, his favorite TV channel.

He’s an embarrassment to the office he holds, a geopolitical know-nothing, the latest in a long line of anti-populist warrior presidents – serving the nation’s military, industrial, security complex, including Wall Street and other monied interests exclusively at the expense of the vast majority of people everywhere.

What can you expect with a sociopath in the office of the presidency? Didn't I predict this? Isn't it obvious?

It's obvious if you understand sociopathy, which most people don't.

Please realize that Hillary would have been worse, which is no consolation at all. Picking the lesser of two evils is not what democracy is about. It should be about picking the greater of two goods.

Just like Obama, Bush, and Clinton, this president makes me sick.
I can't stand to listen to him or even watch him.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:44 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"The whole point I've been making all along is look at the system that gives you a choice between Clinton and Trump." -- David Icke at 41:12

That has long been my point as well. We are always offered a choice between two evils. No matter which we choose, all we get is evil.

This is an orchestrated (i.e. rigged) system. It is a system of mind control, of mass manipulation via mass deception, a literal Matrix. Tried and true methods of psychological manipulation are used as standard operating procedure to steer the public in the direction desired by the ruling sociopaths. These methods include esoteric technologies such as neurolinguistic programming, covert conversational hypnosis, subliminal messages, electromagnetic frequency entrainment, as well as more common technologies like advertising, information management, propaganda, environmental poisoning, stress creation, gaslighting, psy-ops, false-flag operations, distraction, misdirection, illusion, etc.

David Icke 2018 ☯ If You Don't Control Your Mind Somebody Else Will | David Icke December 01 2018
(duration 47:09)

January 5, 2019: Yep, that video is already gone! Must be important. Another copy here (for the moment).

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The recent Democratic takeover of the House is a clear sign to many that President Donald Trump is significantly weakened going into 2020. After all, the Democrats won the greatest number of seats since the 1974 midterms. But reading too much into the midterm tea leaves is a dangerous practice. In truth, these midterms say very little about the next presidential election, and as attention shifts to 2020, Trump still remains the favorite.

This prediction comes from our analysis of more than 500 elections, which indicates that a typical incumbent president with approval ratings at or above 40 percent should be the favorite to win re-election. With Trump’s current 44 percent approval rating, he should have about a 70 percent chance of winning in 2020. Furthermore, even with an approval rating at 40 percent, Trump would still have better than a 50/50 chance of winning. -- source

What's wrong with this picture?
:face:
Here again we have an in-your-face indicator of how fake our election cycles really are. A majority of the public can disapprove of the sitting United States president and he has a better than average chance of being re-elected? Are we not looking at a rigged system?

Why yes, we are!

We do we put up with this travesty? Is it because we are not in control? Is it because the people don't decide squat in this country? Is it because everything is a deception meant to further mind-control the population?

Damn right!

-- source

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 pm
Site Admin

David Icke again shows his comprehensive understanding of the sociopathic system that gave us Donald Trump as president. Trump was never a legitimate candidate. He was thoroughly owned from the start of his political posturing. His upset presidential victory over Hillary was just political theater orchestrated by the true controllers of this world. He was never a "savior" for the American public. He was a "Judas" all along, just pretending to be the role he was ordered to play. And Americans fell for it — hard.

I am reminded of Rose's devotion to the QAnon psy-op. She was so convinced Trump was indeed the savior who would lead the way to the "draining of the swamp", as he had promised during his election campaign. Rose was sure that I was dreadfully wrong to doubt Trump or the QAnon "breadcrumbs", and she encouraged me to "get on board" the QAnon movement or risk ridicule and embarrassment.

Time has shown who was right on that one. And time has shown that David Icke was right concerning the deception and illegitimacy of President Trump.

Just Sign It Donald, Like A Good Little Boy - The David Icke Videocast
(duration 28:05)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:18 am
Site Admin

Quote:
President Trump, we know, is a man without principles, a sociopath who’s only real driving passion is his own self-gratification and ego-boosting. He is corrupt to the core, dismissive of democratic norms, and thrives on promoting discord and racial animosity, even to the point of separating immigrant children from their parents and keeping them in dog cages. It is hard to imaging a more reprehensible human being as a national leader. -- source

Yeah, I saw that when Trump was just a bully as the star of The Apprentice, long before anyone could imagine him as a candidate for President of the United States. Say what!? U.S. President, Trump? Get owdah hee-ya!

Donald Trump's Worst Moments From The Apprentice
(duration 1:18)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:56 am
Site Admin

After two years of witnessing Trump in action, it is clear to me that he is an active participant in the new world order agenda, and not just an unwitting patsy for the economic crisis.

Trump started out his presidential campaign with two very important issues. First, he argued for the need to “drain the swamp” in Washington D.C.; which included a sharp criticism of Hillary Clinton’s ties to banking elites and globalists. Second, he criticized the fraudulent state of the U.S. economy, pointing out that the stock market was in a massive bubble created by the Federal Reserve using near zero interest rates.

Trump’s first action upon entering the White House was to invite multiple “swamp creatures” into his cabinet, going against his core campaign promise. This was not all that surprising considering his past.

Trump showed his true face with his "first action upon entering the White House". He is nothing but a puppet whose movements and actions are decided by the puppet-masters.

Who didn't see this coming? About 80% of the general population did NOT see it coming. These are the Followers, who go where led. I saw it coming, because I knew Trump was a sociopath. I knew what we could expect from him — things like lies, hypocrisy, dismal ethics, immorality, arrogance, narcissism, irresponsibility, con-artistry, and most of all, a complete lack of empathy for the true condition of most Americans.

Has anyone noticed that is exactly what we got? We already know that about 80% of the general population won't notice. But I noticed, as did around 9% of the general population. We notice those kinds of things.

We notice hypocrisy.

Trump the chump

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:03 am
Site Admin

This trajectory (of collapse) does not bode well for the continued existence of the United States as a going concern. Nobody, either in the United States or beyond, has the power to significantly alter this trajectory. Trump’s thrashing about may have moved things along faster than they otherwise would have, at least in the sense of helping convince the entire world that the US is selfish, feckless, ultimately self-destructive and generally unreliable as a partner. In the end it won’t matter who was president of the US—it never has.

Exactly right. It doesn't matter who is president of the United States, because the president is not the controller. He is just a puppet on strings controlled by the Minions of the real controllers, the ruling Sociopaths.

Think this man will save you? Not a chance.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 am
Site Admin

The key takeaway from Trump’s SOTU address is all politicians lie. Believe NOTHING they say. Follow only what they do.

Trump is a serial liar, time and again saying one thing and doing another, proving he and rule by hardline extremists can never be trusted.

I watched some excerpts of Trump's State of the Union speech, and I too was disgusted by the lies coming from Trump's irresponsible mouth. And the fake theater in the chambers by the crooked "representatives" cheering Trump on was too much to bear. The U.S. government is a cesspool of waste material that badly needs to be buried.

"The state of our union is strong." -- President Donald Trump

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:35 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Start with the head cheese, Donald Trump, profoundly ignorant, narcissistic, a real-estate con man who danced just out of reach of the law. His supporters will explode in fury at this. All politics being herd politics, the population has coalesced into herds fanatically pro-Trump and fanatically anti-Trump. Yet Trump’s past is not a secret. Well-documented biographies describe his behavior in detail, but his supporters don’t read them. The following is a bit long, but worth reading.

From The Making of Donald Trump, Johnston, David Cay. (p. 23). Melville House. Kindle Edition.

Quote:
“I always get even,” Trump writes in the opening line of that chapter. He then launches into an attack on the same woman he had denounced in Colorado. Trump recruited the unnamed woman “from her government job where she was making peanuts,” her career going nowhere. “I decided to make her somebody. I gave her a great job at the Trump Organization, and over time she became powerful in real estate. She bought a beautiful home.”

When Trump was in financial trouble in the early nineties…..“I asked her to make a phone call to an extremely close friend of hers who held a powerful position at a big bank and would have done what she asked.” She said, “Donald, I can’t do that.” Instead of accepting that the woman felt that such a call would be inappropriate, Trump fired her. She started her own business. Trump writes that her business failed. “I was really happy when I found that out,” he says.

“She had turned on me after I did so much to help her. I had asked her to do me a favor in return, and she turned me down flat. She ended up losing her home. Her husband, who was only in it for the money, walked out on her and I was glad. Over the years many people have called me asking for a recommendation for her. I always gave her bad recommendation. I can’t stomach disloyalty. ..and now I go out of my way to make her life miserable.“

All that because (if she exists) she declined to engage in corruption for the Donald. That is your President. A draft dodger, a pampered rich kid, and Ivy brat (Penn, Wharton). This increasingly is a pattern at the top: Ivy, money, no military service.-- source

The signs of a sociopath are all over that Trump story.

• “I always get even.”
  • “I decided to make her somebody.”
  • “I was really happy when I found that out (that her business had failed)”
  • “I had asked her to do me a favor in return...”
  • “I can’t stomach disloyalty. ..and now I go out of my way to make her life miserable.”

Can you spot the pettiness, the vengefulness, the grandiosity, the conceit, the lack of empathy, the game of exchanging favors, the unethical foundation, the lack of compassion, the irresponsibility, the lack of shame, the social retardation, the manipulation, and the pursuit of power and control over others?

Quote:
Yet Trump had said on TV, that he NEVER asks God for forgiveness, because he has never done anything wrong. -- source

:face:
Yep, sociopath.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 am
Site Admin

Donald Trump, puppet president of the United States, is thoroughly controlled by the Jewish / Zionist / Sociopathic cabal.

Thoroughly.

Who rules us? "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Well yeah, that would be the Jews.

God's Chosen People [KMN Mirror] Full Documentary Zionism Exposed!
(duration 2:28:48)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next