Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
2016 elections 
Site Admin

Post Re: 2016 elections
Quote:
The worst case? Trump could turn out to be a total fraud. I personally very much doubt it, but I admit that this is possible. More likely is that he just won’t have the foresight and courage to crush the Neocons and that he will try to placate them. If he does so, they will instead crush him. It is a fact that while administrations have changed every 4 or 8 years, the regime in power has not, and that US internal and foreign policies have been amazingly consistent since the end of WWII. Will Trump finally bring not just a new administration but real “regime change”? I don’t know. -- source

I believe that was the difference right there. Hillary is a total fraud, and enough people realized it to counter all the processes in play to rig the election in Hillary's favor. As a result, the usual cheating for once could not succeed.

I don't believe Trump can save us, but I do believe Hillary would have faithfully carried out the ruling sociopaths' plan to destroy the United States, continuing the deliberate plan that has been pursued through eight years of Bill Clinton, eight years of George Bush, and eight years of Barack Obama. Those three traitors should be hung. Is Donald Trump real opposition, or controlled opposition? My experience with sociopaths tells me he is controlled opposition, but I sure hope I am wrong.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Clinton called this her “pied piper” strategy, that intentionally cultivated extreme right-wing presidential candidates and that would turn the Republicans away from their more moderate candidates. This enlisted mainstream media who then focused to Trump and raised him above all others, assuming that would help Hillary, for who would vote for Trump. This was a deliberate strategy all designed to propel Hillary to the White House. -- source

I felt from the beginning that Trump was put there to distract voters and make Hillary look good. Trump was outrageous, coarse, crude, repulsive, ugly, unpolished, and revolting. Behind closed doors, Hillary is even worse, but she is very experienced at hiding it behind a mask of normalcy crafted to fool the public. I couldn't vote for either one of them, so I didn't. There were 20 third party candidates on the ballot here, and I did some quick research to learn which ones were calling for the end of the Federal Reserve. There was only one, so I voted for him. Right now, I couldn't even tell you his name.

I don't have a President, nor do I want one. I don't want a government either. I don't want global war, I don't want a controlled press, and I don't want money making all the decisions. But that's the insanity we have. How awful.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:12 am

Based on the assumption democracy exists. Ideas need to be critically thought through. Maybe changed every 4 years? That of course will be impossible because you would have to take time, be open minded and know your very life depends on it, on a cultural level! If a human is in a fight or flight mode, you cannot use the frontal lobes to have discourse. So the ability to stop time becomes crucial to gain perspective. This of course will never happen in a social context, but it can be generated by manipulation very easily. It bares the same pattern as operant conditioning, addiction and severe parasitism. The power of denial is everything and when the mind, in essence, can see what it wants to see, and it can use a scientific method to validate the illusion, you are literally in a labyrinth. Quite the pickle and myths tell us of the same quandary. I suspect it is an endless puzzle.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:54 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Based on the assumption democracy exists.

Which it doesn't. A rigged system with the appearance of a democratic republic doesn't qualify as a democracy.

Quote:
According to voter statistics, some 47 percent of Americans voted for nobody versus Trump (25.5 percent) and Hillary (25.6 percent). The “nobody” group is really more than 47 percent, which only includes eligible voters. -- source

I wonder if this statistic could possibly be true.

I voted for "nobody", as I could not vote for Hillary or Trump. In other words, I could not vote for a sociopath for president of my country. From here on out, I will never vote for a sociopath, unless I am completely fooled and fail to recognize the sociopath, which does happen far too often for my taste.

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Trump also appeared to back away from his promise to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, over her use of a private email server. Trump made such a promise during the second presidential debate against Clinton during a rhetorical duel that ended with Trump saying if he was president, "you'd be in jail."

"She did some bad things, I mean she did some bad things," Trump said, to which Stahl responded, "I know, but a special prosecutor?"

"I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt them," Trump said. "They’re, they’re good people. I don't want to hurt them." -- source

Well there you go. What more do you need. Trump is a sociopath, a con-artist to the core. It's all downhill from here.

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:03 am
Site Admin

Let us count the ways ... ... in which Trump lied to us.

He Tricked You: Trump Backtracks on 8 Campaign Promises in 9 Days

Did you see this coming? It would have been no different with Hillary, because both Trump and Hillary are sociopaths, and sociopaths lie continually!

Yes, lying is a characteristic trademark of sociopaths. Trump's cabinet is bound to be loaded with sociopaths too, because sociopaths understand the advantages of cooperation. Not only do sociopaths naturally rise to the top of any hierarchy, but they band together quite effectively once they get there.

Americans are as dumb as a box of rocks. The century-old policy of "educating" the public has worked.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Former US National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden announced this morning that he had “clear evidence” that the 2016 US election was rigged by Russian hackers in favor of Donald Trump.

Guccifer 2.0, the hacker allegedly responsible for the DNC hacking via Wikileaks, has confirmed to Snowden the apparent use of malware in the electronic voting machines in favor of Donald Trump.

“Elections are always rigged.”

Surprisingly enough, Edward Snowden honestly admits that voter fraud is common in every election and in every part of the world.

“Democracy is a beautiful illusion and the power brokers of the world are intent in keeping our faith in this system alive. It is why it is important to keep the belief of a truly democratic system, when in fact, we are being ruled by the 1% of this world,” he bluntly said during the one hour and a half video conference. -- source

Got that? Democracy as currently implemented is a grand deception and massive manipulation.

Who is it that uses deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control over others? That's right -- sociopaths! They rule, and they rule over us. Our trip to the voting booth to choose a president is a complete joke, and it always will be, unless we disqualify sociopaths from positions of power and control.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:15 am
Site Admin

Still think we have a democracy, or a republic, or a democratic republic?

Quote:
There is plenty of Trump misbehavior that can be simply written off, or trivialized, but cutting into the war and statecraft narrative of the shadow government steering this deep state is a deviation too far.

It is one thing to play captain, but another to imagine that you steer the ship. They are happy for Trump to take all the prestige and privileges of the office; but not for him to cut into the big business of foreign conflict, the undercurrent of all American affairs, the dealings in death, drugs, oil and weapons, and the control of people through a manipulation of these affairs.

If President Trump takes his rogue populism too far, he will suffer the wrath of the same people who took out Kennedy… there are some things that are not tolerated by those who are really in charge.

And now leaders in the Senate are warning President-elect Trump about the stupidity of going against the national-security establishment.

As Jacob G. Hornberger warns:

In a truly remarkable bit of honesty and candor regarding the U.S. national-security establishment, new Senate minority leader Charles Schumer has accused President-elect Trump of “being really dumb.”… for taking on the CIA and questioning its conclusions regarding Russia.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you…. He’s being really dumb to do this.”
-- source

The President is always a puppet. He is not in control. He is a slave to the hidden puppet masters. They pull the strings, and the President dances. The entire act is a distraction so that you won't notice your pocket is being picked.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:18 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Americans have seen the last four presidents as illegitimate. Here’s why.

It’s tempting to see the entirety of Donald Trump’s story as unprecedented, but when he is sworn in today as the nation’s 45th president, he will be our fourth consecutive leader to assume the office with a segment of the electorate questioning his legitimacy. On that score, Trump doesn’t represent a new crisis for American democracy but rather an escalation of one that’s been building... -- source

The whole presidential circus is fake news. We don't need a president, and we shouldn't have one. Congress is supposed to run the show, but they've all been bought off too.

Quote:
It’s desirable, and quintessentially American, to strenuously oppose policies and ideas we disagree with. But the haste of recent years to delegitimize opponents, and to call them un-American, is itself un-American. It leaves us with a bankrupt, even illegitimate, politics, devoid of shared narratives, aspirations, values and, increasingly, facts. -- source

This conclusion is pure BS. Our presidents are not legitimate! Our political system is bankrupt! It is "devoid of shared narratives, aspirations, values and, increasingly, facts." And it is not the fault of Americans who "delegitimize opponents, and call them un-American". Those Americans are pointing out the truth, even if they only critique one side of the coin. Trump is illegitimate, Hillary Clinton too, and our entire government is run by powerful but hidden sociopaths who get away with all manner of vile crimes against the people of this corrupted nation!

Trump spoke the truth when he said we needed to "drain the swamp". He is part of that swamp, and I guarantee you he will not be draining it. He's a sociopath, for Pete's sake! How can we continually fall for their seductive lies?

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 pm
Site Admin

This is the president of the United States of America.

Do you think he feels empathy?

Watch him on the TV series "The Apprentice" for signs of sociopathy. You really can't miss them, if you know what to look for. They practically jump out and attack you.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next