Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
2016 elections 
Site Admin

Post 2016 elections
It's February 2, 2016 today. There's a lot of media noise about Donald Trump's campaign for president. Hillary Clinton is campaigning as well, despite her extensive dossier of criminal activity and sociopathic behavoir ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ). This is how bad things have become in America. Let me start with Donald Trump.

If you know the characteristics of a sociopath, and you have watched Trump's behavior on his television show The Apprentice, you will know he is a classic sociopath, just like the other major candidates. He is being sold to the public in an advertising campaign much like poseur Obama (not even his real name). Obama was sold as a fresh but unknown minority. He was the great black hope who was promising the glorious wave of "change", change that we could believe in. It was a complete advertising con-game, as usual, and it was successful, as usual. The con being sold to the public with Trump reminds me of the cola wars. Trump is 7-Up, the un-cola. He is sold as something completely different from the other colas, yet the difference is simply cosmetic. He's still a cola, a soft drink that is very bad for your health, will cost you more than you realize, and that you will regret liking. As usual with presidential elections, you are presented a choice where you try to determine the lesser of two evils. It doesn't matter who you choose, as you still get evil.

The game is rigged. The American people always lose.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: 2016 elections
This just in, another example of synchronicity for me. I have posted this video before, but I am posting it again here because of its importance. Elections are controlled at every stage, starting from determining who can present themselves as candidates. But the back end, such as reporting the votes, is also under control, to adjust for anything unexpected. Here is one way that is done.

Proven voting fraud! Gov't programmer testifies voting machines are rigging elections

February 12, 2017 update: The video link above has been removed. Another copy is here.

I also heard Jeff Rense stumping for Trump today, saying all is lost if Trump is not elected president. This is nonsense, of course, as all is already lost with sociopaths running the entire show. To me, this is another indication that Jeff Rense is, to some degree, controlled opposition, much like Alex Jones. Both of these men do report some good information, but they surely had to make some deals with the devil in order to still be alive and broadcasting. Jones gets most of his funding from Israel supporters and treats the Jews with kid gloves. Jeff Rense has been described by his many ex-wives in ways that suggests he is a sociopath, so he's not as genuine as he presents himself to be either.

It's an ugly world and getting uglier.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:48 am
Site Admin

How bad is it? How rigged is the political process?

It's a complete deception which is so bad, that if the people knew what was really going on, they would simply refuse to participate. They would recognize not only the illegitimacy of the whole election process, but the illegitimacy of the entire federal government.

Yes, it's that bad.

Listen to Ralph Nader tell it, and he is being extremely kind and diplomatic.

The Empire Files: Ralph Nader & Abby Martin on the Corporate Elections

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:44 pm
Site Admin

Stephen Lendman wrote:
Campaigning for November elections is in full swing - meaningless theater without substance, most Americans mindless about a money-controlled process too corrupted to fix.

Republicans are no different from Democrats. All duopoly power candidates are cookie cutouts of each other.

Otherwise they wouldn’t be so-called presidential material. They’re carefully vetted to assure it. No outliers accepted. Don’t let their deceptive rhetoric fool you.

No current major party aspirant has any intention of changing the dirty system. Sanders’ call for revolutionary change is a complete hoax. His public office record proves it.

He and other aspirants are in lockstep on all issues mattering most. Campaign promises are duplicitous, made to be broken every time, the public consistently betrayed.

America is owned and run by powerful elitist interests. Political and bureaucratic officials serve them. Elections when held are farcical, bread and circuses deception changing nothing.

Business as usual continues seamlessly, conditions worsening over time. A nation permanently at war on humanity risks extinguishing life on earth.

Officials serving wealth and power interests exclusively show contempt for democratic principles, pure fantasy in America from inception.

Voting is a waste of time, accomplishing nothing. Ordinary people have no say whatever on issues affecting them most. -- source

If I were to vote, I would write in LaVoy Finicum for president. A dead patriot is better than any living sociopath for president.

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Though most Americans know full well that to repeatedly do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results constitutes insanity, they do this very thing each time a presidential election year comes around. These same Americans witness this process with their own eyes every 4 years; another election, another president, the same results.

The result every time is more war, billions of dollars to the Pentagon slush fund, more false flags to justify more wars, more corruption and less accountability from government officials who get caught lying and committing crimes, more lies and propaganda sold to us by CIA’s mainstream media, more police state and tyranny against the people, less freedoms, more staged mass shootings, more globalization and illegal trade agreements, more medical and scientific fraud and false claims to feed the pockets of the pharmaceutical industries and vaccine industries, and, among other things, bigger steps to get us closer and closer to the permanent establishment of a new world order to be sold as United Nations’ “sustainable” living and “global peace and prosperity.”

It is incredible to think that at the smallest level, all of this is possible because unaware and naive Americans continue to believe the phony, artificial and engineered two-dimensional reality presented to them every day by mainstream media and Hollywood. They continue to misconstrue fiction for reality. -- source

Organized sociopaths run the world. They deceive and manipulate us constantly. We don't even see it happening, so we fall for it every time.

The American people remind me of this woman (Kitty Hart-Moxon). She lived through the Holocaust, and she should know what the reality was. But she doesn't. She has incorporated the ridiculous fabrications of the Holocaust Lie with the experiences she lived, and she has woven herself from these threads a false fabric of reality. It is hardly different from being hypnotized. The American public is similarly hypnotized, and so we fall for the same circus day after day, week after week, and year after year, never catching on to the illusion we think is real.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:54 am
Site Admin

What kind of president are we going to get?

The same as we always get.

The president will be a fraud. He will lie to us all the time, but we won't be aware of it. He will break the law and do so shamelessly, yet will never be held accountable. He will not take responsibility for his crimes, but blame them on others in the rare instances that he is even accused of those crimes. He will grow extremely rich from his two terms in office, but that will also be hidden. So much will be hidden that few will realize how badly the country has been plundered.

I predict the next president will be a woman, the first woman sociopath to become president. Her name will be Hillary Clinton. I despise her. She should be rotting in prison with her scum-bag husband, not running our country. But the American people are part of a massive cult, completely mind-controlled, hypnotized by the TV, fooled by their controlled media, unable to have an independent thought, and easily led by the organized sociopaths who give the president his marching orders. Yes, the president is just a puppet. The elections are just theater. The country is just a giant plantation where economic slaves serve the hidden masters that live in the big house but are never seen. Everything the slaves are taught is just for the purposes of maintaining their acceptance of their slavery. Because none are so enslaved as those that falsely believe they are free. Americans are the most enslaved people in the world, and they think they are the most free. We get to vote for a new foreman! But our candidates are pre-determined for us, and ultimately, it doesn't matter who we pick. The foreman will obey his masters, and we will obey the foreman.

It's always the same, and this time will be no different.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:11 am
Site Admin

The more I think about who to vote for in the upcoming presidential election, the more convinced I am that I should ignore the mainstream candidates and write in Lavoy Finicum on the ballot. Who is Lavoy Finicum? He is an American patriot who was murdered a month ago by the FBI while he stood with his empty hands in the air.

I am becoming more and more convinced that a dead patriot will make a better president than a live sociopath.

All we've ever had is live sociopaths for president, and things have gone from bad to worse with astounding regularity. We should try something completely different, because the old ways are killing us.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:39 am
Site Admin

Brother Nathanael wrote:
Consider Clinton’s love affair with Israel. She’s been in bed with the Jews since the ’70s.

Consider Trump’s. You don’t become a real estate mogul in Manhattan unless you play ball with the Jews.

(He owes, he owes, he owes. And the Jews can call in their loans any ‘ol time.)

And besides, what’s so “neutral” about Trump saying that Israel is a “victim” of Palestinian aggression? -- source

Both candidates are owned by the same controlling sociopaths. But they are treated differently in the public media.

Quote:
The Jewish media and citizenry sure do treat Trump as if he’s their worst nightmare enemy - non stop demonization and character assassination attempts and also even veiled assassination attempts by people like Rahm Emanuel etc - if Trump was completely under the juden thumb then why are they so worried about his great success? -- source, comment from "van helsing"

Yes, it's a very clever deceptive game. Jewish interests pretend to be against Trump. They own him, but by pretending to be against him, they help keep that fact hidden. The American public is too stupid to figure it out, too trusting of the Jewish-controlled media, too entrained by their brainwashing, and too conditioned by the election spectacle.

No matter which Jewish-backed candidate Americans select, Jews win, and goyim Americans lose. It's been like that for so long, I couldn't tell you when it started.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:39 pm
Site Admin

Google is the latest technology in mind control, and we don't even see it happening. This is seriously disturbing.

Quote:
In most countries, 90 per cent of online search is conducted on Google, which gives the company even more power to flip elections than it has in the US and, with internet penetration increasing rapidly worldwide, this power is growing. In our PNAS article, Robertson and I calculated that Google now has the power to flip upwards of 25 per cent of the national elections in the world with no one knowing this is occurring. In fact, we estimate that, with or without deliberate planning on the part of company executives, Google’s search rankings have been impacting elections for years, with growing impact each year. And because search rankings are ephemeral, they leave no paper trail, which gives the company complete deniability.

Looking ahead to the November 2016 US presidential election, I see clear signs that Google is backing Hillary Clinton. In April 2015, Clinton hired Stephanie Hannon away from Google to be her chief technology officer and, a few months ago, Eric Schmidt, chairman of the holding company that controls Google, set up a semi-secret company – The Groundwork – for the specific purpose of putting Clinton in office. The formation of The Groundwork prompted Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, to dub Google Clinton’s ‘secret weapon’ in her quest for the US presidency.

We now estimate that Hannon’s old friends have the power to drive between 2.6 and 10.4 million votes to Clinton on election day with no one knowing that this is occurring and without leaving a paper trail. They can also help her win the nomination, of course, by influencing undecided voters during the primaries. Swing voters have always been the key to winning elections, and there has never been a more powerful, efficient or inexpensive way to sway them than SEME. -- source

After reading this article, I am now even more convinced that my prediction of Hillary winning is sound.

Did Google just influence me?

I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton, that's for sure. That would be insane.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:21 am
Site Admin

Hillary is bought and paid for by the Zionist Jews. That's why she will be the next president of the United States. That and the fact that they are mocking us...

Quote:
This year AIPAC, which has an annual budget of $70 million and more than 200 employees, is expecting 16,000 supporters and two thirds of Congress. It will be featuring a keynote speech by Hillary Clinton, which should be fascinating. As Hillary and her husband Bill already constitute a fully owned subsidiary of the Israel Lobby and New York financial services interests, which often amount to the same thing, her attendance might be regarded as de rigueur. And she has already pledged to invite Netanyahu to the White House during her first month in office while also promising to move the Israeli relationship to a “new level,” a concept that is both difficult to imagine and positively frightening in terms of what it might portend. Will she move the entire U.S. government to Jerusalem? Or only the Treasury Department? -- source

HIllary's main challenger is also in the back pocket of the Zionist Jews. Those Zionist Jews run Israel, and they also run the United States. Hell, they run the world. They are the organized sociopaths.

Quote:
Donald Trump will also be speaking at AIPAC, for the first time. Trump has rattled Israel’s friends in the U.S. by calling for an even handed role by Washington in Middle East peace negotiations and through his insistence that he does not need the money from Jewish mega-donors to run his campaign and “can’t be bought.” But he has also said “First of all, there’s nobody…that’s more pro-Israel than I am. OK. There’s nobody. I am pro-Israel. I was the Grand Marshall, not so long ago, of the Israeli Day Parade down 5th avenue. I’ve made massive contributions to Israel. I have a lot of — I have tremendous love for Israel. I happen to have a son-in-law and a daughter that are Jewish, OK? And two grandchildren that are Jewish.” So one should assume that he will talk fulsomely about his love of Israel but at the same time it has to be hoped that he will assert his independence when it comes to policy affecting the United States. -- source

So even if the American public tells Hillary to "go away", the Zionist Jews still own the presidency. Like always.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next