Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Band of crooks 
Site Admin

Post Re: Band of crooks
Another sign of the total corruption of the justice system — a judge orders evidence destroyed in an Epstein case.

Quote:
Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge. -- source

How is that even possible? Answer: The biggest criminals, the ruling sociopaths, control the federal judges now.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:49 am
Site Admin

Jeffery Epstein, like Ghislaine Maxwell and her father Robert Maxwell, worked for the Mossad, Israel's evil intelligence agency which is a hotbed for sociopaths. Yes, the Mossad is a band of crooks.

Quote:
A recent interview given by a former high-ranking official in Israeli military intelligence has claimed that Epstein’s sexual blackmail enterprise was an Israel intelligence operation run for the purpose of entrapping powerful individuals and politicians in the United States and abroad. -- source

OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection
(duration 7:18)

Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:19 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The latter is certainly a possibility as it was Ghislaine who was the first to walk into her late father’s office on the Lady Ghislaine following his death, where she “shredded all incriminating documents onboard,” according to journalist John Jackson who witnessed the scene. This would likely mean that she was quickly able to distinguish which documents were “incriminating” and was intimately aware of his more unsavory business activities. In addition, prior to his death, Robert Maxwell had provided Ghislaine with a “tailor-made” New York corporation called Maxwell Corporate Gifts, of which little is known. The corporation was reportedly intended to aid her in establishing a foothold in New York’s power base for Robert Maxwell’s planned expansion into New York society, a plan first set into motion following his purchase of the New York Daily News.

Notably, an article from The Evening Standard in 2001 makes an odd comment about a major source of income from Epstein during the 1990s, stating that “has made many millions out of his business links with the likes of Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Ohio billionaire Leslie Wexner, whose trust he runs.” In addition, Epstein victim Maria Farmer noted in an interview that she overheard Ghislaine and Epstein discuss Bill Gates as though they knew him well in 1995. However, these mentions of Bill Gates here defies the official narrative about the Epstein-Gates relationship, which claims they first met in 2011. Given the “major alliance” between McKinley/Magellan and Microsoft that was forged in 1995-1996, it is certainly possible that Epstein’s pre-2001 “business links” with Bill Gates were, in fact, related to Ghislaine’s involvement and stake in Magellan. -- source

A very tangled web indeed. Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell's father, was murdered by the Mossad.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm
Site Admin

Government economic abuse of the public via criminal fraud tends to remain hidden until everyone involved is dead, so that there is no one left to prosecute. Here is an example from the mid-70s:

Quote:
Five years after the initial groundbreaking, the North Dakota complex came to life. The facility operated for a little under 24 hours before Congress pulled the funding and ended the program.

Total cost to the taxpayer? Just under $6 billion. -- source

To put this into perspective, U.S. government revenue from all sources during this time period was approximately $3 billion per year. So on average, the U.S. government spent $1.2 billion per year for five years to build this missile defense system that was scrapped after only one day of use. And I guarantee you the American public was not aware that one third of the government budget was flowing into this massive sinkhole every year from 1970 to 1975. I had never even heard of this outrage until now, and I'm better informed than the average American!

The Stanley R. Mickelsen Safeguard Complex in North Dakota, military intelligence on display as an oxymoron.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
DHS's warning published Thur. (Sept. 2), or about 60 days until the U.S. presidential election on Nov. 3, indicates there are "evolving threats against the American homeland, most recently highlighting efforts to combat an Electromagnetic Pulse attack which could disrupt the electrical grid and potentially damage electronics." -- source

If there is an EMP attack against the United States, it will not be China or Russia. It will be the U.S. government itself (or at least the secretive U.S. shadow government) via a false-flag attack similar to 9/11. China or Russia will be falsely blamed, and the stupid American public will believe it.

Quote:
The report is the second in the last month to warn of a “profound threat” to the U.S. electric grid from terrorism and events like a solar storm or solar flare. A prior government report also recommended presidential action to protect the grid from attacks.

In that report, from the Air Force’s Air University, the military warned an EMP-style attack could wipe out the United States, democracy, and the world order. They also warned that:

• 99 nuclear reactors would likely melt down without electricity to cool them.
  • 4.1 million would be displaced from areas around the nuclear plants as the radioactive cloud spread.
  • Military and commercial jets, such as those built by Airbus, could be degraded. “Alarmingly, aircraft designed to carry large numbers of people and sizable cargo are allowed to operate without certainty about their level of resilience.”
  • Bases would be cut off, making defense and counter-attacks impossible.
  • Civil unrest would start in “hours.”
  • Power and GPS could go dark. “An EMP would cause instantaneous and simultaneous loss of many technologies reliant on electrical power and computer circuit boards, such as cell phones and GPS devices.”
  • “Failures may include long-term loss of electrical power (due to loss of emergency generators), sewage, freshwater, banking, landlines, cellular service, vehicles.”
  • Eighteen months or more are required to replace key elements of the electric grid that would be damaged or knocked out.
-- source

Imagine 99 Fukushimas occurring simultaneously in the United States! Japan and the entire world couldn't even handle one Fukushima. The U.S. would be burnt toast.

Such a plan would be perfect to bring the American public to its knees and have them demanding "order out of chaos". The New World Order would be welcome with open arms, as the new tyranny would be preferred by the public to the disorganization and anarchy of the aftermath of an EMP attack. This is exactly the kind of plan the ruling sociopaths would dream up, prepare for, and implement. The COVID-19 scare is just a warm-up to indicate how accommodating the general public would be for this kind of massive deception and manipulation. Judging by the obedient reaction the public has displayed so far, a false-flag EMP attack would succeed exactly as planned by the ruling sociopaths.

If this happens, it's game over. Evil wins against Good, with the final score being 100 to 0.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:41 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
There are many California citizens of both political parties that feel the state needs a re-set. I was surprised by this video that explains how 4 families have run the state for about 80 years. No matter your politics, this information is important to know. -- source

Did you know that 4 families have run California for over 80 years?
(duration 4:55)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:42 pm
Site Admin

I have been saying for years that the stock market is rigged, the gold and silver markets are rigged, and that free markets do not exist in the world today. Most people thought I was crazy. It turns out most people are stupid.

Quote:
According to admissions and court documents, between approximately March 2008 and August 2016, numerous traders and sales personnel on JPMorgan’s precious metals desk located in New York, London, and Singapore engaged in a scheme to defraud in connection with the purchase and sale of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium futures contracts (collectively, precious metals futures contracts) that traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange Inc. and Commodity Exchange Inc., which are commodities exchanges operated by the CME Group Inc. Prosecutors identified "tens of thousands of instances" where JPM traders placed fraudulent orders in attempts to manipulate market prices. -- source

So this enormous crime goes on for at least eight years, and JPMorgan pays a fine amounting to a small fraction of the enormous profits it realized from its fraudulent activities. Wanna bet JPMorgan is still going to commit criminal fraud? As long as it is more profitable to commit the fraud than to pay for it, JPMorgan will choose the path leading to the greatest profit. Like the markets, this is "rigged" justice. The criminals are alive and well, thank you very much. This legal judgment is just window dressing to hide the even greater crimes that are occurring constantly, because the justice system is rigged too.

Quote:
JP Morgan has admitted responsibility for the traders’ actions. The three-year DPA (Deferred Prosecution Agreement) will allow the bank to walk away from the scandal - and two counts of wire fraud - so long as it self-reports any future violations. -- source

What criminal is going to "self-report any future violations"? Are you kidding me?! Do I look like an idiot? This is just another example of a world gone totally insane because it is led and controlled by a private club of powerful cooperating sociopaths.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
As with previous Fourth Turnings, there will be bloodshed and war before a final outcome is determined, with clear winners and losers. Make no mistake, the Deep State oligarchs have an overwhelming advantage in wealth, power, and weapons as we enter this fight. Their intentions are truly evil – to enslave the masses in debt servitude and fear, enforcing their warped morality through technological surveillance mechanisms, while they reap the benefits of ungodly wealth and indulging their sociopathic desire for command and control over the lives of others. -- source

I am always pleased when other people "get it". I have been preaching about this horror show for decades, and in the beginning most people thought I was crazy. Now I can point to many people who realize it's the sociopath-controlled world that is insane, and not me. No, I was right all along, but that's not news to me. I knew I was right, because I have been researching this stuff for over 14 years. The pattern is clear and unmistakable, especially when you understand sociopaths.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:49 am
Site Admin

This whistleblower has made a tragic mistake. It doesn't matter which district attorney, mainstream media outlet, or Congressional representative he gives his information to. All he has done is paint a big target on his back. He will be dead soon. There is no way the corrupt system, or any part of it, is going to police itself and do the right thing. It is too far gone. Evil is too deeply embedded in the system. Sociopaths are in control, and they will protect their power.

Yes, Hillary, Biden, Obama, and Trump are traitors. Positions of power and control in the United States are full of traitors. The challenge would be to find the few who aren't traitors, and because they are so few, they can do nothing as the majority would shut them down.

I absolutely hate that this is the reality of the situation. I pray that I am wrong, and that this brave man will come out a hero who saved my country. Please let it be so! But alas, I fear I am right.

Benghazi Whistleblower explains what is Coming!
(duration 14:08)
Originally posted to YouTube here.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:45 am
Site Admin

It doesn't matter if you are Senate Majority Leader. If you don't comply with the orders of the shadow government, you're in for a beating.

Quote:
Mitch McConnell asserted Thursday that he is healthy after speculation swirled over what is wrong with the Senate majority leader's hands.

McConnell showed up to work at the Capitol Thursday with both hands appearing severely discolored in a deep purple, with band-aids covering some of the knuckle areas.

The Kentucky Republican's lips and the areas surrounding his mouth were also discolored, which some were quick to point out looked like bruising.

'But I'm serious, is there anything going on we should know about?' a reporter asked McConnell Thursday regarding his health in an off-camera interaction.

'Of course not,' he said after dodging the same question the first time around. -- source

He can't expose the truth because he has been threatened with another beating or worse if he does, thus he is forced to deny the obvious. That's how things work when criminals rule.

Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next