Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
This forum is now officially defunct! 
Author Message

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post This forum is now officially defunct!
As of two days ago this forum became officially DEFUNCT, as evidenced by the removal of members voting rights and the banning of members without vote and against majority consensus!

Any further claims that this forum seeks to unite humanity or that it does not censor it's members can only be described as... A TOTAL FUCKING LIES!!!

And you think I'm going to censor information now? FTR, it's not going to happen. There's no censorship here.

You didn't even make this hard for me Chicodoodoo, I knew it was only a matter of time before you exposed yourself for what you really are, all that's left now is to decide whether you're a fifth columnist, as Zook suspects, or just a low life BS artist!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:34 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10122
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
andywight wrote:
As of two days ago this forum became officially DEFUNCT...

Oh? Which official decided this -- you?

andywight wrote:
... as evidenced by the removal of members voting rights and the banning of members without vote and against majority consensus!

1. Identify the sociopaths.
2. Disqualify them from positions of power and control.

Of course, the sociopaths are going to yell and scream about it, as well as resort to whatever game-playing and deception / manipulation they can muster to overturn their disqualification. Good luck!

andywight wrote:
Any further claims that this forum seeks to unite humanity or that it does not censor it's members can only be described as... A TOTAL FUCKING LIES!!!

The fact that you are still here pushing your lies proves you are incorrect.

andywight wrote:
You didn't even make this hard for me Chicodoodoo, I knew it was only a matter of time before you exposed yourself for what you really are, all that's left now is to decide whether you're a fifth columnist, as Zook suspects, or just a low life BS artist!

I don't want to make it hard for you. If I'm a sociopath, or a fifth columnist, or a BS artist, then I should be exposed, and I encourage it.

But you know what? I have nothing to worry about. You, on the other hand, do.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
:giggle: Oh? Which official decided this -- you?

:lol: No... you did you idiot, when you decided to rule by decree! :lol:

Now if the removal of my voting rights or banning had been decided by a membership vote you might have had an argument, it wasn't so you don't!

You are a proven liar, fraud and hypocrite, your recent censorship only draws more attention to these facts!

1. Identify the sociopaths.
2. Disqualify them from positions of power and control.

Who made you judge, jury and executioner? Oh sorry I forgot, YOU DID!!! :lol:

Of course, the sociopaths are going to yell and scream about it, as well as resort to whatever game-playing and deception / manipulation they can muster to overturn their disqualification. Good luck!

The only game-playing/deception and manipulation is coming from you Chicodoodoo, as evidenced by your complete failure to produce any evidence for your accusations or links to my alleged lies!

If you have any evidence, now might be a good time to present it!!! :lol:

The fact that you are still here pushing your lies proves you are incorrect.

Really, where did you pull that logic from? :lol:

Again, if you have any evidence, now might be a good time to present it!!! :lol:

I don't want to make it hard for you. If I'm a sociopath, or a fifth columnist, or a BS artist, then I should be exposed, and I encourage it.

What part of "you're already exposed" do you not quite get Chicodoodoo???

But you know what? I have nothing to worry about. You, on the other hand, do.

This is an interesting statement coming from someone who's been thoroughly exposed as a liar and fraud by the presentation of real evidence... am I now detecting denial? :shock:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10122
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
andywight wrote:
:lol: No... you did you idiot, when you decided to rule by decree! :lol:

Sorry, all other alternative methods of running the forum have failed, due to the actions of sociopaths like yourself. The fall-back position is that the founder of the forum runs the forum. That is where we have returned, despite my best efforts. Get used to it, dummkopf.

andywight wrote:
Now if the removal of my voting rights or banning had been decided by a membership vote you might have had an argument, it wasn't so you don't!

The system was undermined by two sociopaths, you and Zook. So enjoy the new system!

andywight wrote:
You are a proven liar, fraud and hypocrite, your recent censorship only draws more attention to these facts!

Then I guess you'll be leaving us. Have you tried applying to Universal Spectrum?

andywight wrote:
Who made you judge, jury and executioner? Oh sorry I forgot, YOU DID!!! :lol:

I had a lot of help from you, Zook, and even Magamud. I'm afraid I can't take all the credit, but thanks anyway!

andywight wrote:
The only game-playing/deception and manipulation is coming from you Chicodoodoo, as evidenced by your complete failure to produce any evidence for your accusations or links to my alleged lies!

You've ignored all evidence I have provided (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, etc.), and I have no reason to think that will change no matter how much evidence I produce. Like I said before, you're a waste of time.

The fact that you are still here pushing your lies proves you are incorrect.
andywight wrote:
Really, where did you pull that logic from? :lol:

From the fact that I can ban you at any time for your deception, manipulation, treachery, dishonesty, and other sociopathic behavior here. I've tolerated your lies, your threats, your tantrums, your cursing, your character assassination, your spamming, and your overall disrespect directed towards me and almost everyone else that has posted in this forum. And yet I still let you say your piece. My actions speak louder than your deceiving words.

andywight wrote:
What part of "you're already exposed" do you not quite get Chicodoodoo???

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You're a sociopath. Sociopaths lie. You haven't exposed squat, you just claim you have.

andywight wrote:
This is an interesting statement coming from someone who's been thoroughly exposed as a liar and fraud by the presentation of real evidence... am I now detecting denial? :shock:

You're the one that has been thoroughly exposed as a liar and a fraud (i.e. sociopath) by the presentation of a preponderance of evidence. And you have been in constant indirect denial by trying to discredit me, the person pointing out all of this evidence about your sociopathic nature. This very behavior of yours is just more confirmation that you are a sociopath. You expose yourself with every post.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:36 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
Sorry, all other alternative methods of running the forum have failed, due to the actions of sociopaths like yourself. The fall-back position is that the founder of the forum runs the forum. That is where we have returned, despite my best efforts. Get used to it, dummkopf.

:lol: Now, now, Chicobaby no need to call me names! Your so totally BUSTED!! Get used to it!!! :lol:

So enjoy the new system!

:lol: Ya vol mein fuhrer! :lol:

Then I guess you'll be leaving us. Have you tried applying to Universal Spectrum?

:lol: Not quiet yet old bean! No, but I guess you did as Heerbert!!! :lol:

I had a lot of help from you, Zook, and even Magamud. I'm afraid I can't take all the credit, but thanks anyway!

More lies, it was Zook, Mr U-L-Y and myself against you n fags! Do the math idiot!!!

andywight wrote:
The only game-playing/deception and manipulation is coming from you Chicodoodoo, as evidenced by your complete failure to produce any evidence for your accusations or links to my alleged lies!

You've ignored all evidence I have provided (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, etc.), and I have no reason to think that will change no matter how much evidence I produce. Like I said before, you're a waste of time.

Great, so lets examine this so called evidence:

I fail to see any evidence in your first link, can you please highlight and explain this alleged evidence?

Failure to to so can only point to your ongoing deceit!!!

To be continued...

The fact that you are still here pushing your lies proves you are incorrect.
andywight wrote:
Really, where did you pull that logic from? :lol:

From the fact that I can ban you at any time for your deception, manipulation, treachery, dishonesty, and other sociopathic behavior here. I've tolerated your lies, your threats, your tantrums, your cursing, your character assassination, your spamming, and your overall disrespect directed towards me and almost everyone else that has posted in this forum. And yet I still let you say your piece. My actions speak louder than your deceiving words

:lol: Really!!! :lol:

Your biggest enemy here is not me Hugh Martin, it's your own BS!

andywight wrote:
What part of "you're already exposed" do you not quite get Chicodoodoo???

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You're a sociopath. Sociopaths lie. You haven't exposed squat, you just claim you have.

Then prove it then!

Be advised that any failure to do this proves me right!


andywight wrote:
This is an interesting statement coming from someone who's been thoroughly exposed as a liar and fraud by the presentation of real evidence... am I now detecting denial? :shock:

You're the one that has been thoroughly exposed as a liar and a fraud (i.e. sociopath) by the presentation of a preponderance of evidence. And you have been in constant indirect denial by trying to discredit me, the person pointing out all of this evidence about your sociopathic nature. This very behavior of yours is just more confirmation that you are a sociopath. You expose yourself with every post.

This link to a whole topic is a little vague Chicodoodoo, if possible can you be more specific?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:32 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
The excuse for my first banning (or in Chicodoodoo's own words "ULTIMATE ACT OF CENSORSHIP") was for "being identified as a Sociopath", although when asked Chicodoodoo was strangely unable to back up this allegation with anything other than conjecture???

Anyhoo, his new excuse for banning/censoring me now is this:

Attachment:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 34.75 KiB | Viewed 3551 times ]

Here is a list of the 10 posts prior to my banning, all but one (which was posted to my "Quotes of the day" topic and can hardly be construed as "spam") were in response to direct questions or posted because of a reference made about myself or to one of my posts:

list of my last 10 posts!

This unfortunately is more indisputable proof of Chicodoodoo's deceit!

You are a liar and a fraud and a embarrassment to this forum!!!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
All you do is shit on this board slandy. You don't develop any truth seeking content and just focus on character assassinating, promoting your fuk ponzie scheme crypto currencies. Your like a mechanistic robot with no other thought process. Your a lie seeker.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:31 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
magamud wrote:
All you do is shit on this board slandy. You don't develop any truth seeking content and just focus on character assassinating, promoting your fuk ponzie scheme crypto currencies.

It's just so easy to exposed idiots and charlatans like our boy fags here, all you need to is just wait and let them run their mouths! :lol:

Did you miss this one ???

magamud wrote:
Your like a mechanistic robot with no other thought process. Your a lie seeker.

Considering all of the lies of Chicodoodoo that I've exposed here at United-Chico I guess you could call me a "lie seeker", and a pretty successful one too!!!

Although I would prefer to stay low key and would appreciate being referred to as just a regular member! :D

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:13 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
Is new member registration closed?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:31 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: This forum is now officially defunct!
andywight wrote:
Is new member registration closed?

Well I guess the owner/administrator and the one active member aren't going to answer this question any time soon so let me do it for them:

The member registration is still open!

So why is there only one active member on this forum???

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:18 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.