Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
Quote:
As for now, Bitcoin has no counterparty risks. In other words, we don’t have to worry that the actions of a third party are going to lead to a significant loss of the asset’s value. It is also protected from risks that might come from regulation or extreme change in government policy. The holders of Bitcoin are always going to be in complete control of it. -- source

Total BS. Total!

Bitcoin is dependent on the Internet. An EMP (electromagnetic pulse) could bring down the Internet and make Bitcoin worthless.

Bitcoin is dependent on the Rothschild central banks. If Bitcoin was any kind of threat whatsoever, the Rothschild empire would shut it down. They probably won't however, since they commissioned the design and programming of it in the first place.

Bitcoin is dependent on secure encryption. The CIA, the Mossad, and other intelligence agencies funded by the Rothschilds have access to the encrypted data. These backdoors were put in place when Bitcoin was programmed. It was part of the Rothschilds' plan.

Crypto-currencies are "controlled opposition" to the existing economic order, which is coming to an end. A one-world digital fiat currency, controlled by the international banksters, will be the new replacement economic system. Everyone will be "chipped" in some manner (perhaps via vaccines?) in order to have access to this new money system. If you don't do as you are told, your access to the money will be cut off, and you will not be able to purchase anything, making survival difficult to impossible.

Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:52 am
Site Admin

Bitcoin is reaching new highs currently, around $29,000 for one Bitcoin, if I recall correctly. It occurred to me this morning that the Bitcoin scam is very much like the COVID scam. Both are deceptive control mechanisms dreamed up by the morally retarded ruling sociopaths. Both have the majority of people convinced of their legitimacy, despite the fact that a minority of people can see that it's a con. Both have the media acting as cheerleaders in support of the con. Both are pushed by misinformation and propaganda that has been carefully thought out by some very devious, but morally bankrupt, minds. Both are bad for us and good for the ruling sociopaths, though both are sold to the public as being just the opposite. Buying into Bitcoin is sold as protecting you from economic ruin, while buying into COVID vaccines is sold as protecting you from a health disaster.

It's frustrating, as I can plainly see how the ruling sociopaths are playing us, and I can even explain how it's being done, but no one gets to hear my reasoning as the ruling sociopaths control the dissemination of information. No one can find this forum through the search engines as it has been blacklisted by Google. The old URL for this site was effectively confiscated from me, so anyone who did have this site bookmarked using the old URL (united-people.tk) gets a 404 error when trying to reach it. My voice has been effectively silenced. But at least it is still documented here how I investigated Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and exposed them as scams. That is still my position despite continuing to research them in the hopes that I am wrong. Unfortunately, everything I am finding points to crypto-currencies being just another massive deception and manipulation brought to us by the evil ruling sociopaths, whose true interest is exercising power and control over the masses.

Related to this perspective is Catherine Austin Fitts' commentary about the "globalists" (i.e. the ruling sociopaths) seeing themselves as a separate species from us. Sociopaths do believe they are superior to non-sociopaths. They do see us as weak because of our empathy. They do see us as being useless except as slaves serving them. You can hear her describing the "globalists" in this video:

Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown
(duration 48:31)
Originally posted on BitChute

Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:30 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A prominent economist and investment banker, James Rickards, is sounding the alarm on the imminent failure of Bitcoin and Tether cryptocurrencies. He warns that Bitcoin is built on fraud and will eventually collapse, leaving cryptocurrency investors broke, with nothing of sustenance to show. -- source

I think that should be "substance", not "sustenance".

But anyway, James Rickards is late to the truth, compared to me, as this thread can clearly show. Yes, Bitcoin is a scam. I've shown how it is a scam for years now. It will collapse and become nearly worthless one day, just as the price of tulips did during the Tulip Mania of the 1600s. The inherent worth of any crypto-currency is faith-based, just like it is for the dollar, which is backed by nothing.

Our entire global monetary system is controlled by a private club of the most dangerous sociopaths humanity has ever produced. Nothing good will come out of it, and that includes crypto-currencies. We are being taken to the cleaners, and the sociopaths are growing more and more powerful in the process. Tyranny is coming, and most of us are participating in the process of establishing that tyranny. You can see it in the actions of the majority who support mandatory mask-wearing, mandatory "vaccines", and mandatory "vaccine passports". The end-game is aiming for the mandatory use of the sociopaths' "Great Reset" one-world currency that they will control.

I've said it before, and I will say it again: Something evil this way comes.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:40 am
Site Admin

The Bitcoin faithful are like the religious faithful — they basically believe what they are told and don't question the fundamental articles of faith. They like to argue how many angels will fit on the head of a pin, while ignoring the lack of evidence for the existence of angels.

The following video looks briefly at Bitcoin "forks", then concentrates on identifying Satoshi Nakamoto. I am convinced Satoshi Nakamoto is a fabrication of the ruling sociopaths who contracted the creation of Bitcoin through DARPA. They always use a patsy to take the blame (or credit) for their diabolical schemes. An example is their use of the fake COVID-19 pandemic to blame for the tyrannical "Great Reset" of the global economic system, which they have deliberately orchestrated for their unceasing pursuit of power and control over the masses. Likewise, these Bitcoin faithful debate who Satoshi Nakamoto is, when this person has always been a fiction to distract and occupy the more curious among the believers.

These Bitcoin believers are idiots, which is why I'm inclined to resist archiving this video for future audiences. This is not the kind of video YouTube would want to censor, as it further obscures the truth rather than exposing it.

Satoshi Nakamoto and the Civil-War Within Bitcoin
(duration 25:41)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
4) It is only a matter of time before the US decides that the Bitcoin market is ripe for picking, or is a threat to the US Dollar. Even the mere mention of a possible Bitcoin ban will crash the price over 50%. -- source

The people who commissioned the creation of Bitcoin, the ruling sociopaths, also control the dollar. Bitcoin, or something similar to Bitcoin, is the planned digital global fiat currency that the ruling sociopaths want to see replace the dollar. The dollar is scheduled to be destroyed, probably through hyperinflation, but perhaps through some other "loss of faith" scenario. So I don't foresee the dollar eliminating Bitcoin as unacceptable competition. I also don't foresee Bitcoin replacing the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin was introduced as a "proof of concept" experiment to see if it would gain acceptance. It has, but a new crypto-currency equivalent will be created specifically for the one world currency, and it will be administered by our global money masters, with ultimate power in the hands of the Rothschilds.

You need only think like a sociopath to figure this out, because all of this is their game.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Bitcoin dropped as low as $45,700 on Wednesday – its lowest since March 1. The token had recovered to above $50,000 at the time of writing, but is still trading at around 11% lower.

The drop in value is attributed to one of the latest tweets posted by Elon Musk, who said Tesla was suspending purchases of its vehicles using bitcoin, due to environmental concerns. The billionaire cited issues with the increasing use of fossil fuels in mining bitcoin, as it takes massive amounts of electricity to create a single token. -- source

And that massive amount of electricity is basically being wasted on the equivalent of "busy work".

Quote:
What they're actually doing is trying to be the first miner to come up with a 64-digit hexadecimal number (a "hash") that is less than or equal to the target hash. It's basically guesswork... but with the total number of possible guesses for each of these problems being on the order of trillions, it's incredibly arduous work. -- source

And it's stupid work! Clearly this was never designed to benefit humanity. It was designed to benefit the ruling sociopaths, which suggests who was really behind the crypto-currency madness. Satoshi Nakamoto is just a facade to hide the faces of the ruling sociopaths who commissioned the creation of Bitcoin. He doesn't exist.

Sat May 15, 2021 3:24 am
Site Admin

Elon Musk crushes bitcoin again with just one word
Ninoto wrote:
Bitcoiners - "Bitcoin can not be manipulated like money"
Billionaire says one SINGLE word.... bitcoin manipulated...

Bitcoin and all the other copy-cat crypto-currencies are psy-ops. They are not created to benefit humanity. They are created to benefit the con-artists. And the ruling sociopaths. Who are con-artists.

Wed May 19, 2021 9:00 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Schiff’s last major mistake concerns Bitcoin’s scarcity. The ultimate supply of Bitcoin is fixed at 21 million units. Schiff discounts this limited supply by pointing out that thousands of crypto coins and tokens have been created since Bitcoin. These copies, he claims, prove that Bitcoin is not scarce. -- source

The ruling sociopaths hired computer experts to create Bitcoin, so this claim of limiting Bitcoin to 21 million units is basically a promise from the ruling sociopaths. Do you really think they will keep this promise? Or will they introduce more Bitcoins into the mix without ever telling anyone? This is what they did with the dollar. There was never supposed to be more dollars than there was gold to back them. That was the law. Did that stop the ruling sociopaths from cheating? Hell no!

Bitcoins are created using computer code, and the computer code is controlled by the ruling sociopaths. Their access was built into the program from the start and kept secret. That's the way con-artists operate, and Bitcoin, along with any other crypto-currency, is just one big con.

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Two brothers in South Africa have disappeared along with $3.6 billion worth of bitcoin that was housed on their cryptocurrency investment platform, according to a Cape Town law firm hired by investors to investigate the alleged heist. -- source

Good thing Bitcoin is so secure that the theft of $3.6 billion in Bitcoin will not be felt by the original owners.

Umm, actually they are totally screwed.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"Bitcoin is mathematics, mathematical purity. There can never be another Bitcoin created."

The programmer behind the first Apple computer (Steve Wozniak) also highlighted how Bitcoin is not controlled by one single entity and thus can retain a level of predictability that is hard to attain with the U.S. dollar, as regulators can create new paper bills on a whim.

"Bitcoin doesn't even have a creator that we know of, it isn't run by some company, it's just mathematically pure, and I believe nature over humans always," he added. -- source

What a genius, right? One of the founders of Apple computer thinks Bitcoin is "mathematically pure", not controlled, doesn't have a creator, and no more Bitcoin can ever be created. I am shocked by his simple-mindedness and ignorance. More likely he was paid to say such idiocy to the bleating, gullible public.

The creators of Bitcoin (DARPA computer scientists paid by the ruling sociopaths, i.e. the Rothschilds) installed "back doors" into the encryption the Bitcoin software uses so that they can make changes whenever they want. This gives them a level of control that no one else has. They won't be making any major changes until the time is ripe, meaning the time when they stand to gain the most. It would not surprise me if they can expand the number of Bitcoin without anyone knowing, and be the first spenders of those new Bitcoin. That is how their traditional money scam works, after all. They create money out of thin air, lend it to governments, and then get it all paid back, plus interest. Do you really think they would deviate very far from the most successful scam of all time, i.e. total control of the money system?

Eight years ago I started this thread to explain to people how Bitcoin is a scam. Yes, you can make money betting that the scam will expand and succeed, but does that mean it is good for humanity? In fact, it is very bad for humanity, for it divides us into a hierarchy of control, exactly as its creators intended. We are being conned, and because we are brainwashed to chase after their fiat currency, we drool on command like Pavlov's dogs imagining the "wealth" we can attain.

Hitler saw through all of this and pulled Germany out of this nightmare system. For his insolence, the ruling sociopaths orchestrated a European war against him. When he dared to fight back with initial success, the ruling sociopaths expanded it to a global war of criminal proportions, despite having done the most horrific world war ever only 25 years earlier. They easily surpassed the mind-boggling horror of WW1 with WW2, all to make sure everyone remained under their control.

And now they have introduced crypto-currencies to the unsuspecting but eager masses. These are fake money systems that the ruling sociopaths control, just like COVID-19 is a fake pandemic that they control. The ruling sociopaths are the ultimate control freaks, and they are literally freaks when compared to normal empathetic humans. Until we get these freaks under control, the future for the bulk of humanity is one of enslavement and misery.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next