Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
I'm presently making my own money on a spare PC and banking the proceeds myself independently from the banksters, how can this be a scam?

That may be like saying, "Bernie Madoff is handling my investments, and I'm making lots of money! How can that be a scam?"

andywight wrote:
Also can you please explain how you identified Bill Still's alleged "donations" as donations? :lol:

I'm using his terminology, as he solicits "donations" at that wallet address. For all I know, he could also receive bribes and illegal payments there.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:05 am

That may be like saying, "Bernie Madoff is handling my investments, and I'm making lots of money! How can that be a scam?"

Nobody is "handling" my CC's but me, so your logic here is bogus.

I'm using his terminology, as he solicits "donations" at that wallet address. For all I know, he could also receive bribes and illegal payments there.

As I thought, you again don't have any evidence!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 am

Quote:
Yes, I guess "seeking the truth" could be used as an excuse for attacking anything that threatens the hold banksters have over every one of us.

Whats the matter Andy am I tainting your Confidence game with your Quacks?

Ya you will escape the Bankers? :lol: Thats a good one?

Perhaps the govt will shut down the currency over National security? Conjured up fraud? They woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Perhaps the CC is just another distraction to keep this system going? A false revolution to consolidate more power? Have to find new bait for the fishy to chew on?

Don't be so gullible….

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:53 am

Crypto currencies :lol:

Crypto from who? Low level sheisters? Mid level thieves? Banks? NSA?

And thats the problem amongst many. These talking heads supporting "crypto" have no balance in their confidence game. We are moving farther down the technocracy, when currency should be going the other way into more tangible things such as gold. Real Value? But noooooo, no one is saying this which makes it very suspect. Is crypto replacing "in god we trust" now? What a farce. And you call me brainwashed. :lol:

Quack…

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 am

Perhaps you can ask Chico for evidence of a Con game in our society again? :ugeek:

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm

magamud wrote:
Ya you will escape the Bankers? :lol: Thats a good one?

Can I ask you mags if you've even taken out a bank loan?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 pm

My complicity with the system has nothing to do with the truth of the ponzi crypto scheme. This is just you obfuscating the discussion because you won't admit the obvious. Take a hike Andy...

I mean what a joke. Some guy was doing the same thing as you, when I was explaining the corruption and downright poisoning of our species by the FDA.

And he wanted to discount the point on my complicity of drinking a fluoridated, high fructose beer. Its some baffling shite. People don't want to know the truth and will do some of the most stupidest stuff not to be responsible for Choice!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 pm

magamud wrote:
My complicity with the system has nothing to do with the truth of the ponzi crypto scheme. This is just you obfuscating the discussion because you won't admit the obvious. Take a hike Andy...

I mean what a joke. Some guy was doing the same thing as you, when I was explaining the corruption and downright poisoning of our species by the FDA.

And he wanted to discount the point on my complicity of drinking a fluoridated, high fructose beer. Its some baffling shite. People don't want to know the truth and will do some of the most stupidest stuff not to be responsible for Choice!

So I guess your answer must be YES judging from the hostility you're now displaying!

I'm reaching my mid fifty's and have NEVER once in my life taken out a bank loan, which makes me wonder which of the two of us is trapped more by the banksters evil clutches, and also points to the scope that "Stockholm syndrome" has overwhelmed the developed world's populace!

Attachment:
comics-joyoftech-bank-bitcoins-658862.gif
comics-joyoftech-bank-bitcoins-658862.gif [ 118.63 KiB | Viewed 1951 times ]

Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Lol hostility. Maybe u should not throw stones when u live in a glass house? U don't even see my societal pov, then try to turn the veritas of the narrative about whose more financially viable and this equates freedom. You do this to not see your real enslavement. Well done!

Then to top it off, you project I am delusional for not trusting financial institutions. :shock:

U can't even track social critiques, so u personalize it and then start personal attacks. And then when u get a taste of your own medicine you cry Victim and have no clue what's happening. Then u go into this defensive mode narrowly cherry picking virtue in a perfectionist context hoping that will save your argument. Don't feel alone though, this type of pathology is pandemic and a result of what happens when our species lives in the Dark for too long.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:01 pm

magamud wrote:
Lol hostility. Maybe u should not throw stones when u live in a glass house? U don't even see my societal pov, then try to turn the veritas of the narrative about whose more financially viable and this equates freedom. You do this to not see your real enslavement. Well done!

You obviously didn't read my responses.

magamud wrote:
Then to top it off, you project I am delusional for not trusting financial institutions. :shock:

I don't think I mentioned anything about you being "delusional for not trusting financial institutions", my take on why you've jumped on Chico's anti-crptocurrency bandwagon is I believe more to do with the lack of free will and traumatic bonding.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 44  Next