Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
No need. Even if I could search the Quark block chain for your transactions (hey, someone supposedly did it for Bill Still), it appears I could never explain them to you in a manner that you would admit to understanding. :face:

Any normal person would come to the same conclusion that what you've quoted is meaningless without some reference to something or somebody.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:16 am
Site Admin

OK, my curiosity demanded satisfaction, so I decided I would look into your Quark transactions, as you invited me to do. It appears you haven't been participating sufficiently in the Quark crypto-currency scam to have a significant impact (unlike Bill Still). You've only made one transaction, today actually, and you bought about $100 in Quarks.

Will the above suffice for a link, an explanation, and a highlight?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 am

OK, my curiosity demanded satisfaction, so I decided I would look into your Quark transactions, as you invited me to do. It appears you haven't been participating sufficiently in the Quark crypto-currency scam to have a significant impact (unlike Bill Still). You've only made one transaction, today actually, and you bought about $100 in Quarks.

Will the above suffice for a link, an explanation, and a highlight?

Well done, but I'm not trying to hide anything which is why I published one of my Quarkcoin wallet addresses.

Its not difficult to have multiple addresses which can even be encrypted again, encrypting the encryption, so if I wanted to hide my transactions I could have very easily.

Chico, you do have any proof that the address featured in your hit piece against Bill Still is in fact his, surly you just didn't lift an unsubstantiated claim made from some isolated internet forum post without first checking the facts???

Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 am
Site Admin

There are now apparently 44 different crypto-currencies listed here. Only one of them rocketed up in value today by 584 percent! That means it's worth nearly 7 times more than it was just yesterday! That's an impressive gain. It wasn't Bitcoin or Quarks -- it was the sexiest coin of them all...

Sexcoin!

Sexcoin's stated purpose is to "provide adult content consumers, performers and producers a fast, stable and secure method of accepting micro transactions, protecting their customers privacy and progressing adult retail services into the crypto age."

Given that the world's oldest and most enduring profession is the sale of sex (I know, that's a sad commentary in itself), I predict Sexcoin will be the last crypto-curriency standing for that very reason.

I doubt I'll be buying any, because my bet is the ruling sociopaths will squash crypto-currencies at their leisure without ever breaking a sweat. If they can manipulate gold and silver markets so completely, do you think crypto-currencies have a prayer? And if they don't squash crypto-currencies, that probably means it was their idea to begin with, and the One World Currency we've been expecting will be one of those crypto-currencies.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:14 am

Andy you see no association to the crypto currencies with a ponzi scheme?

Perhaps your confusion lies in the negative connotations of a ponzi scheme?

What currency could not be a ponzi scheme?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Chico, you do have any proof that the address featured in your hit piece against Bill Still is in fact his...

Here's the address from the forum post I referenced:

Quote:
This is Bill Still's wallet recieve address:
Qdp6DJtdGoVst5qsk6k2GoePqPcRuinZzd -- source

And here's the address Bill Still posted in the reader comments for one of his video reports two weeks ago:

Quote:
Bill Still 2 weeks ago

My referral number -- also known as my address -- is: Qdp6DJtdGoVst5qsk6k2GoePqPcRuinZzd
It is also under the "Description" -- the 3rd line down -- in every YouTube video now. -- source

You decide ....

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 am

andywight wrote:
Chico, you do have any proof that the address featured in your hit piece against Bill Still is in fact his...

Here's the address from the forum post I referenced:

Quote:
This is Bill Still's wallet recieve address:
Qdp6DJtdGoVst5qsk6k2GoePqPcRuinZzd -- source

And here's the address Bill Still posted in the reader comments for one of his video reports two weeks ago:

Quote:
Bill Still 2 weeks ago

My referral number -- also known as my address -- is: Qdp6DJtdGoVst5qsk6k2GoePqPcRuinZzd
It is also under the "Description" -- the 3rd line down -- in every YouTube video now. -- source

You decide ....

Again, well done, but did you check these facts before making your accusations against Bill Still or from the Youtube I just recently posted that you're quoting from?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:16 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Again, well done, but did you check these facts before making your accusations against Bill Still or from the Youtube I just recently posted that you're quoting from?

No, I didn't. I believed "Beardo", the poster who investigated Bill Still's transactions, had indeed used Still's publicly posted wallet address. There was a reason why I believed him. The only way Beardo could legitimately claim to have the address was if Bill Still released it in order to accept donations, which meant other forum members, many strongly pro-Quark, would have already called Beardo out if the address wasn't Still's. That was the easiest fact to check, and I assumed it had already been done. So I focused instead on checking the facts regarding the transactions, which took much more effort. Even our own Andywight didn't want to go there, not even when the data was presented to him in simplified form on a silver platter. True, why check the hard stuff if you haven't checked the simple stuff. Why do you think we are happy to have Andywight participate in the forum? Because you never know when he will make you question your assumptions. Anyone truly serious about questioning everything and dismissing nothing welcomes those that ask the hard questions. And we also welcome those that ask the simple questions, if done judiciously.

Well done yourself.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

This is a great question, Mags. It points to the root problem, if one pursues it.

I believe it is possible for a currency to be legitimate. Gold coin is the closest we have been to having a legitimate currency. Gold is hard to counterfeit, it takes great effort to procure, it has intrinsic value (artistic, industrial, etc.), it's rare, it's durable, it has a proven record, it's perceived value is stable, and on and on. The problem, once again, is sociopaths. They are invariably driven to "game" any currency system for their own pursuit of power and control over others. Invariably. It is a function of their psychology. Sociopaths have no empathy for others, so the Golden Rule has no meaning to them, which means they have no compulsion against cheating others.

No currency is safe from them. No government is safe from them. No human endeavor is safe from them. No individual is safe from them.

The bottom line is that if humanity does not control sociopaths, sociopaths will control humanity.

And they do.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy you see no association to the crypto currencies with a ponzi scheme?

Yes, I can see some associations and would expect some of the newer CCs to be banker financed.

Bitcoin,litecoin and Quarks I believe left the station prior to this!

magamud wrote:
Perhaps your confusion lies in the negative connotations of a ponzi scheme?

Any "confusion" on my part could only be from being wrong! Which unfortunately can only be proved by one of the above mentioned CCs collapsing due, in part, to it being ponzi schemes, so I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a while before being able to waggle your finger at me for that! :D

magamud wrote:

See above.

Last edited by andywight on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 44  Next