Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
Here's an update on the crypto-currency called Quark that Andy (andywight) was promoting so heavily at United People back in late 2013.

It's dead.

Quark is currently worth about a tenth of a penny, and even that is a pipe dream. Aren't you glad you didn't listen to Andy back in December 2013 when Quark hit its maximum fake value of 30 cents? That was when Kolin Evans (aka digitalindustry) quietly bribed Bill Still (with a large Quark coin pay-off) to sing the praises of Quark to a gullible public, which caused its price to sky-rocket for a very short time. It was a scam from the get-go, with Kolin driving it, and I exposed both the scam and Kolin. Andy turned against me for that, exposing his true nature, that of a sociopath, just like con-artist Kolin Evans. Those were interesting times, but with the clarity of hindsight, can you guess who was right? I was. And I owe it all to being able to spot the tell-tale traits of sociopaths.

I can guarantee you that Bitcoin is no different. It too is a scam. It will last much longer than Quark before it implodes back to the value it started with, namely zero. It was the first crypto-currency released to the public by the intelligence agencies (CIA/DARPA) that secretly crafted it for the Jew World Order banksters (the ruling sociopaths). It has the momentum of some Minions and some Followers behind it, so it will be big, like the Dutch Tulip bubble of 1637. But like every good con, it will eventually collapse. A few people will profit from it, but those holding the bag at the end will be burned.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:43 am
Site Admin

Bitcoin mysteriously showed up at the gates, an apparent gift to the entire world from the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto that would undermine the power of the international banksters and free the world from their evil clutches.

Uh huh.

Bill Still explains the recent history of the complex monetary scam currently manipulating the world in the video below. At 3:27:15 in the video, he says:

Quote:
"Beware of any plans advanced for a regional or world currency. This is the international bankers' Trojan horse." -- source

What do you think Bitcoin is if not a digital, fiat world currency, created out of thin air, for which we are supposed to labor our lives away?

Think like a sociopath thinks, and you will know from where the idea of Bitcoin comes. Bitcoin is the Trojan horse.

Rulers Of The World (Rothschild)

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:27 pm
Site Admin

I like Jeff Berwick and his online blog The Dollar Vigilante, but like all the rest of us, he's been fooled. In his case, he's fallen for crypto-currencies, especially Bitcoin. He has lost the ability to think critically when it comes to Bitcoin, because he sees dollar signs! Isn't that ironic? He sees dollar signs! It's all about the money game for Jeff, and that's what he is selling. No doubt he has taken a position in Bitcoin, and he needs to see that position make him a big profit, so he has to encourage everyone to get into Bitcoin. The greater the demand, the bigger his payoff. Am I the only one that sees his selfish orientation? It's just like stock speculation and the old "pump and dump" schemes. "There's a sucker born every minute." Yes, we know, Jeff. We saw the same thing with Bill Still stumping for the Quark crypto-currency after Kolin Evans (aka digitalindustry, administrator of the Quark forum) bribed him with a large sum of Quarks.

Jeff's latest blog about Bitcoin tells us why it is the next sure thing. Central bankers say we shouldn't buy Bitcoin, so Jeff says that's obviously a good reason to buy it! Jeff forgets how Nathan Rothschild gave everyone the false impression that Waterloo was an British defeat by selling securities heavily the morning after at the London Stock Exchange. It was a trick, and by the end of the day Nathan Rothschild had bought most of the stocks traded there at a fraction of what they were worth. The central bankers are likewise the true creators of Bitcoin, which is advertised to the public as "anti-banker", with even central bankers speaking against it, yet it is precisely the one world currency they have been planning for, completely fiat and digital, just like they planned.

In the comparison chart, Jeff explains why Bitcoin is better:

• Backed by cryptography and energy
  • Transaction logs prevent double spending and determine transaction legitimacy to stop counterfeiting
  • Bitcoins are limited to a fixed amount
  • Many online retailers actually give great discount incentives to customers paying for products and services with Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin isn't forced upon you by a violent gang who makes you pay extortion fees with it

While all of these arguments may appear to be true, they are not. Some are temporary, meaning they won't remain true, some are misleading, and some are just deliberate cons concealed in sociopathic double-speak. We have been set up royally to demand the very instrument of our enslavement, exactly as sociopaths love to do using "problem - reaction - solution". This is the big con, the one world currency, designed to replace the existing money system which has been milked for just about all it's worth. And look at the damage the existing money system has brought humanity ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ). Well, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Mon May 15, 2017 4:57 am
Site Admin

People are trying to figure out a solution to our unfair and unsustainable money system. I personally think extraterrestrial visitors have already figured it out. According to Alex Collier, one ET species he knows of doesn't use money at all. It's basically the idea of contributionism, as talked about right here on Earth by Michael Tellinger. I really think that humanity's future is moneyless, but our current state of brainwashing will not allow us to get there any time soon.

If we insist on having a monetary system, I think the following quote is key:

Quote:
Money creation and its benefits belong to the public. -- Money As Debt 2 @ 1:10:50

With our current system, the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. The public is not benefiting, but is instead being economically enslaved. So it's a failure.

With crypto-currencies like Bitcoin, most of the money is created at the front end out of thin air, which is OK if that money creation benefits everyone fairly. But it doesn't. It benefits primarily the creators of the crypto-currency, who start out with the bulk of the new money in their hands. So Bitcoin and its copy-cats are also failures.

Bitcoin was created in secret for secret purposes. That's unfair and criminal, as it is ultimately a deception. If the public could design and implement a sustainable currency that fairly benefited the public in both its creation and its use, then we would have something worth using. Would the ruling sociopaths allow us to do such a thing? No, because they want systems that benefit them at our expense. But that's not what we want. We want systems that benefit everyone at no one's expense. And there's the same old conflict between sociopaths and non-sociopaths. The sociopathic systems don't really work. We need to revolt, identify and disqualify the sociopaths, and build our badly needed systems as a united people. Until we do, we're lost.

Money as Debt 2: Promises Unleashed (Full Length)

Mon May 15, 2017 7:10 am
Site Admin

Quote:
OneCoin loudly trumpeted its use of blockchain technology, but holes in that claim were visible long before international law enforcement took notice. Whereas Gnosis had experienced engineers, endorsements from known experts, and an operational version of their software, OneCoin was led and promoted by known fraudsters waving fake credentials. According to a respected blockchain engineer who was offered a position as OneCoin’s Chief Technology Officer, OneCoin’s “blockchain” consisted of little more than a glorified Excel spreadsheet and a fugazi portal that displayed demonstrably fake transactions.

And yet, OneCoin attracted hundreds of millions of dollars more than Gnosis. The company seems to have targeted a global category of aspirational investors who noticed the breathless coverage and booming valuations of cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies, but weren’t savvy enough to understand the difference between the real thing and a sham. Left unchecked, this growing crypto-mania could be hugely destructive to one of the most promising technologies of the 21st century. -- source

There is no difference between the real thing and a sham. Bitcoin, the first and most successful of the crypto-currencies, started out as a "sham"! It is a false-flag currency, sold to the gullible public as the anti-bank currency when it was really secretly financed by the ruling NWO sociopaths to be their long-desired fiat digital "one-world" currency. The scam operates using the "problem - reaction - solution" strategy that has always worked so successfully for the ruling sociopath con-artists:

• Problem: All paper currencies are being deliberately inflated into worthless relics.
  • Reaction: People slowly grow concerned and begin searching for a better form of currency.
  • Solution: A strange new currency that appears better is just waiting in the wings to be globally adopted.

Bitcoin's real value is even less than the value of a tulip bulb during Tulip Mania, since the tulip bulb is, at least, a real thing. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is just a bookkeeping entry that can be secretly manipulated by the ruling sociopaths.

Wed May 31, 2017 8:46 pm
Site Admin

herewego wrote:
I can’t get too excited about yet another foundationally incorrect currency. All currencies are systems that symbolize actual wealth. Their value is entirely derivative of the materials and supportive “services” of the biosphere combined with the intelligence and labor of the people. I don’t see our currencies, even gold, which is ruinous for the planet where it is mined, reflecting this base-line truth. They and the human-made economies they support instead reflect profound inaccuracies:

- that there are no limits to growth
- that the health of the biosphere is irrelevant to the human economy
- that our only concern is to make a profit, and our love of planet and life is irrelevant

Subtle and powerful traces of this conditioning easily skew my thinking, but when I drill down it’s screamingly obvious: no functioning biosphere = no human economy. Our economies are always a subset of the planet’s. Our currencies always have to function within the biosphere’s economy and are never independent constructs.

Could we have a currency that comes into being not through playing with ecologically harmful digital signals (huge power requirements, harmful electromagnetic fields, widespread damage to humans who sit staring at screens, zero benefit to the ecology of our home)? BTW, is no-one weirded-out by their extremely fragile nature (EMPs)? Rather, could a currency be created when we do something that creates utility for the biosphere? Create a unit of great compost and deliver it to your local farmer, get a unit of currency. Pull a ton of plastic garbage from the ocean and get it to a recycling depot, get a BIG unit of currency. Yes, these off-the-cuff examples would be hard to regulate, but they might give you the idea I’m striving for.

The author is on the right track. Bitcoin will not save us. It will simply have us repeating the same destructive cycle that paper money and precious metals did. And do you know why? Because the concept of money is sociopathic.

Huh? The concept of money is sociopathic? Ridiculous, you say! But that's because subtle and powerful traces of the sociopathic conditioning easily skew your thinking. We are all brainwashed to see the world in terms of money, and this is wrong! It's wrong because it is sociopathic.

How is money sociopathic? First, it's all about selfish greed, just like sociopaths are all about selfish greed. It's all about benefiting yourself at someone else's expense. Second, it's about inequality. It's a competition for limited currency, which means it's a game. Sociopaths are all about inequality and game-playing too. Coincidence? Not at all. Third, because it's about inequality, it's about hierarchy. It's about rank, as in "what's your net worth?" The more money you have, the higher your rank. Fourth, because it's a game, strategies like deception and manipulation become common place in the pursuit of winning. Secrecy pays off, as does misdirection. And fifth, the more money you have in such a sociopathic world, the more power and control you have over the less wealthy. The pursuit of money is the pursuit of power and control. And what kind of human thinks along those lines? Sociopaths.

Any monetary system is going to have us behaving like sociopaths. And that suits the real sociopaths just fine, as they will naturally rise to the top of any such system and dominate.

Humans will have to evolve past money if they are to ever live up to their potential. Humans will have to create a system that is based not on selfish greed, but collective well-being. Not on inequality, but equality. Not on hierarchy, but on a planar model. Not on deception, but on honesty. Not on secrecy, but on transparency. Not on power and control over others, but on liberty and justice for all.

Do you think we can do that?

I think we can, but not while sociopaths lead us. The root problem of sociopaths will have to be solved first. Once sociopaths are identified and properly managed, the possibilities for human advancement become boundless. And I guarantee you that they will not be measured by money. Money will have no place in that system.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:23 am
Site Admin

Jeff Berwick does to Steemit what Bill Still did to Quark -- both were pulled in to hawk the respective crypto-currency and drive up its price! Steemit is a modified crypto-currency scam, modified to make the initial creators/"investors" bigger profits faster. In other words, it's a better con-game for the perpetrators. How anyone can fall for this garbage is beyond me.

Actually, it's not beyond me because I fell for this garbage! I signed up at Steemit and posted to see what all the hype was about. What I learned is that sociopaths are being pulled into Steemit like moths are pulled into a flame. As are the gullible rubes who are to be eventually fleeced! In other words, this is another variation of the classic con-game that sociopaths love to run, and trusting people love to try out.

Tone Vays finds Steemit very troubling (correctly so), while Jeff Berwick sees dollar signs.

The Great Steemit Debate: Tone Vays vs. Jeff Berwick "Ponzi Scheme or Paradigm Shift?"

"Ponzi Scheme or Paradigm Shift?" It's both. A good Ponzi scheme is always a paradigm shift -- a shift more towards evil.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:20 am
Site Admin

Bitcoin is secure. Bitcoin is decentralized. Bitcoin is limited in supply. Bitcoin is stable. Bitcoin is not a scam.

All of the above are clever lies.

Quote:
And that’s the typical refrain I hear from very sharp financial minds, “I don’t understand Bitcoin, I think it’s a scam.”

Ignorance doesn’t make something a scam.

And given how big the cryptocurrency opportunity is, it’s certainly worth learning about before passing judgment.

Cryptocurrency is the future. Governments, major banks, tax authorities, stock exchanges, and even central banks are moving towards crypto. -- source

"Very sharp financial minds" don't understand Bitcoin. They are ignorant. So is it right to call them "very sharp financial minds"?

Bitcoin is deliberately convoluted to make sure very few people can understand it. This is typical of con-games. Look at the paper money con-game and how convoluted it is. Crypto-currency was designed by the best talent the ruling sociopaths could buy. It is meant to replace the paper money con-game, so of course it has to be even more complex and convoluted, so that only the economic "priests" will be said to understand it.

Yesterday, Bitcoin priests "forked" the crypto-currency and created "Bitcoin Cash", a new crypto-currency. So much for secure, stable, limited, and decentralized.

Quote:
BITCOIN traders are braced for further uncertainty and price swings after the world's biggest cryptocurrency forked on Tuesday. -- source

That won't be the last manipulation you see concerning Bitcoin. In fact, most of the manipulations you won't ever see! Just like with the dollar, most of the theft will be hidden. Bitcoin was specifically designed to ensure that will be the case!

The paper dollar was one of the biggest scams ever. Those are big shoes to fill, but Bitcoin looks like it is up to the challenge.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:56 am
Site Admin

Lest we forget...

Quote:
It was over three years ago, back in May 2014, when we wrote "How Bots Manipulated The Price Of Bitcoin Through "Massive Fraudulent Trading Activity" At MtGox" in which we first demonstrated one of the more striking observed "bot-driven" bitcoin manipulation schemes, in this case related to the infamous collapse of the now defunct Mt.Gox bitcoin exchnage.

As we wrote at the time, a number of traders began noticing suspicious behavior on Mt. Gox. Basically, a random number between 10 and 20 bitcoin would be bought every 5-10 minutes, non-stop, for at least a month on end until the end of January, by what appeared to be two algos, named later as "Willy" and "Markis." Each time, (1) an account was created, (2) the account spent some very exact amount of USD to market-buy coins ($2.5mm was most common), (3) a new account was created very shortly after. Repeat. In total, a staggering ~$112 million was spent to buy close to 270,000 BTC – the bulk of which was bought in November.

"So if you were wondering how Bitcoin suddenly appreciated in value by a factor of 10 within the span of one month, well, this is why. Not Chinese investors, not the Silkroad bust – these events may have contributed, but they certainly were not the main reason. But who did it? and why?"

Of course, in the end this alleged manipulation did not help Mt.Gox which eventually collapsed in what has been the biggest case of cryptocoin fraud in history. -- source

Fast forward to present day August 2017...

Quote:
Cointelegraph reports of rumors swirling about a trader "with nearly unlimited funds who is manipulating the Bitcoin markets." This trader, nicknamed "Spoofy," received his "nom de guerre" because of his efforts to “spoof” the market, primarily on Bitfinex.

Finally, nobody knows who he is: The identity of Spoofy remains a mystery. He may be i) a single trader, ii) a large OTC trading firm or group of colluding traders, iii) or even the Bitfinex management themselves. He sometimes seeks to drop Bitcoin price, and sometimes acts to increase it. One thing is certain: one single trader seems to have a "central bank"-like impact on the entire crypto market. -- source

The ruling sociopaths who control the money supply hired DARPA programmers to design Bitcoin as a false-flag currency, one that appears to stick it to the central banks while actually giving them back doors to use for manipulating the currency for the ruling sociopaths' advantage. If you understand the basics of how the sociopathic mind works, you know this is exactly what they would do. "Spoofy" isn't even using the back doors yet, but simply employs known techniques to move the market. As long as that works, the back doors aren't even needed yet. They will be saved for the future when most of humanity is on board the Bitcoin train.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A ghost, “named” Satoshi Nakamoto, developed bitcoin – no one knows if this is a person, a tadpole, a group of people, a space alien or an NSA/CIA operative, but, it is accepted, on blind-faith, that it is a person, a man of Japanese origin. This story, which is akin to a fairy-tale because it is only a story since no one has ever seen this “person” or provided any photographic evidence or any published works outside of the bitcoin illusion. I am suppose to believe “he” gave us the keys to the kingdom that will “save us from the banksters”. Is this the story that I am suppose to believe and place my families wealth and security in this mechanism? Seriously? -- source

Yep, that's what we are supposed to swallow -- hook, line, and sinker.

Quote:
Andy Hoffman, during a recent interview stated he “will never do another interview with people that believe in conspiracy theories” while he, and all the other bitcoin fans, believe in the fairy-tale spelled out above. Never mind the fact the NSA, in conjunction with MIT, produced a white paper in 1996, spelling out how an anonymous cryptographic currency could circumvent the current cash system. This was a full 12 years ahead of Sat-on-sushi’s white paper explaining bitcoin. Never mind the fact, as The Daily Economist pointed out, Sat-on-sushi’s white paper just happened to hit the wire during the 2008-2009 economic meltdown, actually being released on Halloween 2008. Personally, I gave up on coincidences decades ago. -- source

Wait, what? Twelve years before Bitcoin mysteriously just "appears", on Halloween 2008, an NSA/MIT white paper foretells of its arrival? Is this some kind of a joke?

Quote:
In 1996, the NSA (that’s right, a government agency) published a White Paper titled, HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH. And in this white paper, analysts and researchers laid out the entire breadth and scope of replacing cash and other fiat currencies with a completely digital one, based on anonymous crypto-currencies. And they did this 12 years before the anonymous ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ published his/her White Paper on the very eve of the financial collapse. -- source

Didn't I say way-back-when that Bitcoin is a fraud, a false-flag currency designed to suck us all into a NWO global fiat digital currency?

Believe me now?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next