Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Site Admin

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
Another great example of Chicodoodoo's deceit! :thumbup:

:bpoo:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:04 am

:bpoo:

Impressive rebuttal Chicodoodoo!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 am

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:12 am

:lol:
Ya the expert Dandy the snakes oil salesman saids the NSA does not have a backdoor :lol:

Hey slandy have you offered your customers some land on the moon?

Your such a twat...

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:38 am

magamud wrote:
:lol:
Ya the expert Dandy the snakes oil salesman saids the NSA does not have a backdoor :lol:

Hey slandy have you offered your customers some land on the moon?

Your such a twat...

Then I guess you shouldn't have any difficulty explaining how the NSA were able to put a backdoor into the Secp256K1 elliptic curve that Bitcoin uses to generate its Cryptography with then! :thumbup:

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:57 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Then I guess you shouldn't have any difficulty explaining how the NSA were able to put a backdoor into the Secp256K1 elliptic curve that Bitcoin uses to generate its Cryptography with then! :thumbup:

Were you unaware that the encryption used by Bitcoin (SHA-256) was designed with the help of the NSA and published by NIST?

Quote:
In bitcoin, integrity, block-chaining, and the hashcash cost-function all use SHA256 as the underlying cryptographic hash function. -- source

I've linked to this information several times on both this forum and the Quark forum, so if you were unaware of it, it's because you don't care to truly inform yourself on this subject.

andywight wrote:

Is it OK if I let other people explain it to you? I prefer you play your sociopathic games of "I don't see any evidence" with them.

Quote:
However, the kicker in all this is that the parameters for secp256r1 were developed by the head of elliptic curve research at the NSA!

The unbelievable thing is that rather than using secp256r1 like nearly all other applications, Bitcoin uses secp256k1 which uses Koblitz curves instead of pseudorandom curves and is still believed to be secure. Now the decision to use secp256k1 instead of secp256r1 was made by Satoshi. It’s a mystery why he chose these parameters instead of the parameters used by everyone else (the core devs even considered changing it!). -- source

And who is this mysterious Satoshi that made this critical decision, and what were his reasons? Nobody knows, because Satoshi is an invented person. Clearly, the NSA has a handle on what is going on underneath the black-box code functions, just as it has a handle on invented persons. It's in the business, after all.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:09 am

Chico unilaterally and without just cause bans Andy for 14 days.

Then almost immediately afterward, he rebuts one of Andy's posts, knowing that Andy has no voice to respond back with.

Remember when I alluded to that mugging in a prior post. Well ... mugging appears to be the way that Chico prefers fighting.

Pax

ps: FTR, Bitcoin is a perfect opportunity for those currently loaded with enormous vats of fiat money to convert that money into a fresh currency that the common masses will endorse almost without question. Right now, the common masses are questioning the legitimacy of the fiat money system, and the controllers of it stand to lose their enormous vats back to the ether from whence it came. Enter Bitcoin to the rescue.

ps2: Btw, I disagree with Andy on the topic of Bitcoin. But I wouldn't tie his arms back and bellow into his ears that Bitcoin, say, is a wooden horse for the banksters rolled into Troy for the purpose of taking deeper control of the fiat money system. Not my style to resort to mugging.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:57 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Then almost immediately afterward, he rebuts one of Andy's posts, knowing that Andy has no voice to respond back with.

Andy will be back soon enough. Given how Andy ignores any evidence rebutting his posts, I don't feel it matters much that he can't respond with his usual BS right away. Besides, anyone is welcome to defend Andy's position, if they are so inclined.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:36 am

This sociopathic trap is so obvious. And another example of the hiding in plain sight with this mental illness. And the denial. Off the chart!

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 am
Site Admin

Here's an update on Quark, the "brilliant" crypto-currency hawked by con-artist Kolin Evans (digitalindustry on the Quark forum), defended by Kolin's trolls (jpmorgansnose, kmonk a.k.a. andywight, cm78mill), endorsed by money expert Bill Still (thanks to bribes from Kolin), publicized by Max Keiser, and pushed by Andy right here on United People!

Quark's value is listed today as one penny ($0.0117), having fallen from over 30 cents after Bill Still's orchestrated endorsement in December 2013. In reality, like all crypto-currencies, Quark is intrinsically worth nothing.

Activity on the Quark forum has practically disappeared. Administrator and head cheerleader Kolin Evans has stopped posting after being exposed as a con-artist. All the supporting trolls have fallen completely silent. All of this happened immediately following my withdrawal from the Quark forum due to censorship.

The thread where I posted my criticisms of the Quark crypto-currency was the hottest thread on the Quark forum, with 24,775 views. It appears some people were paying attention after all, despite the underhanded character assassination directed at me for pointing out that the Emperor (crypto-currencies) had no clothes.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next