Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
There is no "qualification" slandy. This is mere life observation. You only have to listen to what I'm saying and then use your reason. Why would anyone need to outsource that? And that is why were in such a bad predicament. We have outsourced our human power to technocrats, but of course you can't see it, nor would you admit it, because your credibility is not about finding the truth, its about your vanity.

Sat May 03, 2014 2:41 pm

magamud wrote:
There is no "qualification" slandy. This is mere life observation. You only have to listen to what I'm saying and then use your reason. Why would anyone need to outsource that? And that is why were in such a bad predicament. We have outsourced our human power to technocrats, but of course you can't see it, nor would you admit it, because your credibility is not about finding the truth, its about your vanity.

So you refuse to answer my question, why is this?

What are you trying to hide?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat May 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Quote:
What are you trying to hide?

I am not hiding Andy, I am just not playing your game. You can't tell the difference as to why you suspect I'm hiding.

Sat May 03, 2014 3:33 pm

magamud wrote:
I am not hiding Andy, I am just not playing your game. You can't tell the difference as to why you suspect I'm hiding.

Then answer my question!

Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:

Then answer my question!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't get it, Andy. That is your game. It's a LOSE-LOSE game. If one answers the question, you discredit something about the answer and claim you can dismiss the whole thing. If one doesn't answer, you discredit the messenger by assuming they don't know or can't answer or have nothing. You do it over and over and over, like a one-trick pony.

Or like a bumbling, well-exposed sociopath.

Sun May 04, 2014 5:20 am

This is dedicated to Chico n mags, our resident Crypto-tards!

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Site Admin

I agree, crypto-currencies are not a Ponzi scheme. They are an instrument of the organized sociopaths to solidify power and control over the masses, just as all money in modern times is. Using physical gold and silver coin is the hardest form of money for organized sociopaths to control. By far the easiest is a one-world digital fiat currency. And what is crypto-currency? Exactly that.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 pm

I agree, crypto-currencies are not a Ponzi scheme. They are an instrument of the organized sociopaths to solidify power and control over the masses, just as all money in modern times is. Using physical gold and silver coin is the hardest form of money for organized sociopaths to control. By far the easiest is a one-world digital fiat currency. And what is crypto-currency? Exactly that.

:lol: Oh, now your not calling Crypto's ponzi schemes anymore, what made you change your mind so suddenly Chicodoodoo??? :lol:

Is Bitcoin a Ponzi scheme?

It sure looks like it.

Will the One World currency desired by the ruling sociopaths be a Ponzi scheme?

I bet it will be.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: Oh, now your not calling Crypto's ponzi schemes anymore, what made you change your mind so suddenly Chicodoodoo??? :lol:

Oh, so clever, Andy. You must think you are the bomb.

In the common vernacular, "Ponzi scheme" is used as a general term for a con-game or a scam. That's how I used it in the quote you provided. "Ponzi scheme" also has a precise meaning:

Quote:
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme. -- source

Crypto-currencies are a scam / con-game, but they do not meet the precise definition of a Ponzi scheme, at least not on the surface level.

:moon:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:47 am

andywight wrote:

Oh, so clever, Andy. You must think you are the bomb.

In the common vernacular, "Ponzi scheme" is used as a general term for a con-game or a scam. That's how I used it in the quote you provided. "Ponzi scheme" also has a precise meaning:

Quote:
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme. -- source

Crypto-currencies are a scam / con-game, but they do not meet the precise definition of a Ponzi scheme, at least not on the surface level.

:moon:

Another great example of Chicodoodoo's deceit! :thumbup:

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next