Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 44  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 

Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
please try to understand, Crypto's are not made and are not controlled by banks, however much this fact upsets you!!!

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up.

:lol: And just when I though you couldn't appear any more dim-witted! :lol:

It's so difficult trying to discuss anything intelligently when one party refuses to answer questions or follow the dialog, especially when presented with facts rather than opinion, don't you think Chicodoodoo?

So with that in mind why don't you first respond to these unanswered questions and presented facts of mine first! 8-)

andywight wrote:
A block chain is not decentralized -- all transactions of the given crypto-currency are recorded in a single data structure! That means it is highly centralized.

Just because you say it's so doesn't automatically make it so!

Can you please explain in more detail how an open source "data structure" available to anyone with an internet connection can possibly be called centralized?

There are many copies of the block chain which are transmitted about the Internet, and there is a convoluted and bizarre mechanism for synchronizing the working ends of the copies to get them to agree.

By saying "convoluted and bizarre" are you saying that you don't understand it?

This mechanism will surely become a very tempting point of attack for sophisticated parties to game the currency.

This point is somewhat vague, can you please explain in more detail how these "sophisticated parties" will "game the currency"?

The ledger is not entirely public, in that the transaction parties are hidden behind a non-descriptive ID (the digital wallet address). Ideally, there should be no ledger. The whole reason for having a ledger is to create an audit trail in order to discourage counterfeiting of the digital currency. Digital currencies, like digital block chains and all computer data structures, are easily copied. An audit trail, however, does not guarantee the integrity of the currency. You can "cook the books", for example, to make a manipulated audit trail look legitimate. Or you can substitute counterfeit currency for genuine currency without the audit trail being affected.

Can please explain how this counterfeiting will be accomplished?

Real money, like gold and silver coin, is much more decentralized. There is no ledger, as transactions details are not centrally recorded, or recorded at all.

If there is no ledger, can you explain how you can know how centralized this "real money" is?

We could easily bypass the corrupt banking institutions by returning to the use of gold and silver coin and refusing their worthless paper.

History would disagree with you, are you familiar with what happened in ancient Rome when this was tried?

Isn't the majority of the world's bullion presently control by the banks?

Substituting worthless computer digits for worthless bank notes is not a solution. Guess who is highly computerized with ledgers out the wazoo? The banks.

Chicodoodoo I'm surprised how clueless you are about Cryptocurrencies considering your programing background , please try to understand, Crypto's are not made and are not controlled by banks, however much this fact upsets you!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:12 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

So with that in mind why don't you first respond to these unanswered questions and presented facts of mine first! 8-)

We already played this game two months ago, dim-wit. You just can't help yourself, can you. Show us some more of those sociopathic qualities of yours, just like you did last time.

Why are you back here, anyway? Aren't you in more like-minded company on the Quark forum with fellow sociopaths digitalindustry (Kolin Evans) and jpmorgansnose? Is it just coincidence that I abandoned that forum a week ago because of censorship, and you now stalk me back to this forum? You're one sick cookie, Andy. Oh, that's right, and we even know what your sickness is called -- sociopathy.

Unless, of course, it's a man-crush. In that case, does your wife, who you claimed is a sociopath (I so doubt that now), know about your impulsive stalking behavior? What will your son think when he reads about this in the future? Do you think he will beam proudly, saying "That's my dad!"?

You're smart enough to play this game when no one knows you're a sociopath, Andy. But when they do know, you're dumb as a box of rocks.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:38 am

Home Run Chic. Thanks for conceptualizing that pattern of Andy's.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 am

andywight wrote:

We already played this game two months ago, dim-wit. You just can't help yourself, can you. Show us some more of those sociopathic qualities of yours, just like you did last time.

Why are you back here, anyway? Aren't you in more like-minded company on the Quark forum with fellow sociopaths digitalindustry (Kolin Evans) and jpmorgansnose? Is it just coincidence that I abandoned that forum a week ago because of censorship, and you now stalk me back to this forum? You're one sick cookie, Andy. Oh, that's right, and we even know what your sickness is called -- sociopathy.

Unless, of course, it's a man-crush. In that case, does your wife, who you claimed is a sociopath (I so doubt that now), know about your impulsive stalking behavior? What will your son think when he reads about this in the future? Do you think he will beam proudly, saying "That's my dad!"?

You're smart enough to play this game when no one knows you're a sociopath, Andy. But when they do know, you're dumb as a box of rocks.

And just when I thought you couldn't get any more weird, creepy or delusional!

Again, care to produce some evidence for these claims?

magamud wrote:
Home Run Chic. Thanks for conceptualizing that pattern of Andy's.

:lol: And you claim to be a professional psychologist! :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: And you claim to be a professional psychologist! :lol:

Care to produce some evidence for this claim?

You're such a liar, Andy. But what else can one expect from a sociopath? Game-playing, deception, manipulation, and lying are all part of the package. We now know to expect it, and you don't disappoint.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Andy likes to threaten to call jack boot thugs anonymously to do his dirty work. He fits nicely in the current fascist system playing the role of those busy bodies that live through voyeurism and get empowered using the police state. Pathetic and weak....

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Care to produce some evidence for this claim?

You're such a liar, Andy. But what else can one expect from a sociopath? Game-playing, deception, manipulation, and lying are all part of the package. We now know to expect it, and you don't disappoint.

Its no surprise to me that you seem determined to escalate this considering you track record on publishing members personnel info.

I'm sure mag's license is public record, so yes I will produce evidence of my claim if the information he gave is true, plus this gives us all a great opportunity to publicly test his honesty! 8-)

I see your still refusing to answer my questions or explain your claims in more detail on Crytocurrencies, which can only lead to the fact that your a fraud Sir!

magamud wrote:
Andy likes to threaten to call jack boot thugs anonymously to do his dirty work. He fits nicely in the current fascist system playing the role of those busy bodies that live through voyeurism and get empowered using the police state. Pathetic and weak....

Mags, you told me your a professional psychologist, is this true?

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I'm sure mag's license is public record...

Ah, I see, you were saying Magamud was claiming to be a professional psychologist. I thought you were saying that I was claiming to be a professional psychologist, which of course I never have. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:50 am

Dandy, your a fraud of the highest caliber. A sneaky little fuck, backstabbing shyster. You claiming to represent any truth or integrity is from your wonderland in your head. Go eat a dick!

Quote:
Its no surprise to me that you seem determined to escalate this considering you track record on publishing members personnel info.

Your such a hypocritical prick slandy. Your behaviors here are completely exposed. You would be a good candidate for the gestapo, you data butt munching asshole.

Quote:
I will produce evidence of my claim if the information he gave is true

What a swarmy ass you are. What do I have anything to do with it? Oh ya thats right, nothing. Your just doing the game playing, deception, deceit, fraud, manipulating liar. Your a real scumbag...

Quote:
plus this gives us all a great opportunity to publicly test his honesty! 8-)

:lol: You testing honesty is like the Mafia investigating itself. And whats with the "US" reference genius? More then one voice in that discombobulated head of yours you call a brain douchebag?

Quote:
I see your still refusing to answer my questions or explain your claims in more detail on Crytocurrencies, which can only lead to the fact that your a fraud Sir!

You have the depth of pond scum. It's my way or the highway. Crytpcurrency gatekeeper squatting on a rock.

Quote:
Mags, you told me your a professional psychologist, is this true?

Your the asshole who threatened to call Homeland Security because your really fucked up in the head. And of course you see nothing wrong in this behavior, because you have concocted some victimized pose similar to a little girl getting hurt.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
:lol: You testing honesty is like the Mafia investigating itself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's exactly what it is. What a great analogy! This is the whole problem of sociopathy. It's the government acting in the best interests of the people. They pretend to, but they do not, at all!. Does the Federal Reserve act in the best interests of the national economy? They do not, at all!. This is where George Carlin would come in:

Quote:
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU -- AT ALL. AT ALL. AT ALL.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 44  Next