Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
The Federal Reserve - the great American scam 
Site Admin

Post The Federal Reserve - the great American scam
This is a huge topic, as money is the primary tool sociopaths use to control us (mind control, purchased with that money, being the other). The central banks, specifically the Federal Reserve in the USA, are the means to control the money that controls us.

One avenue to breaking the mind-control chains that bind us, and the avenue that I happened to stumble onto, is to understand the money scam. It is the biggest and most insidious sociopathic con-game ever foisted upon humanity. I started down this road maybe ten years ago when I asked myself a simple question -- "Where does our money come from, and who decides how much of it there is?" I figured it would be easy to find the answer to that question, and I was frustrated to find that it was not easy at all.

The answer to my question lies in a very long chain of historical events, many of them shrouded in secrecy. Here's an example of a portion of that chain. There is much more, like the history of the first two central banks of the United States, the confiscation of American gold in 1933, the abandonment of the gold standard in 1971, or the repeal of the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act in 1999. I hope to explore all of these in detail, but be warned, this is a broad and complicated subject by design, to keep us unaware of our slavery and ignorant of our masters.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Post Re: The Federal Reserve - the great American scam
Gerald Celente - The Corporate Takeover 17:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOl3mbOpkDo

January 17, 2018: The above video has apparently been scoured from the Internet. No copies are to be found, according to Google. Gerald Celente must have been spot-on all those years ago to merit such censorship.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 pm
Site Admin

Gerald Celente is, from what I can tell, one of the genuine truth-tellers out there. That doesn't mean everything he says is truth, because none of us know the truth, but his effort to tell the truth is genuine. And that's the best any of us can do in this age of massive propaganda.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:41 pm

bump

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Gerald Celente is my man. He hits every nail squarely on the head with no wasted motion.

You want the truth? Gerald has it.

Listen.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Its incredible. Preemptive security forgoes peoples freedom? Our governments integrity is so good that the means justifies the end? Its absurd. A strange part of the mind control is the means to pacify this awareness or normalize it or ostracize it. Part of it is not feeling the personal impact that our tyrannical society exists. Its that survival instinct removal. I think it has to do with the unhealthy co dependent relationship people have with the corrupt system to provide its basic needs and comforts. As to why they defend it.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 pm
Site Admin

I loved the movie Wizard of Oz, one of the greatest films of the 20th century. I watched it many times as a child, as it was shown every year on television like clockwork, and also like clockwork, I watched it. You might say I grew up with it.

I never had a clue until recently that the film was symbolic of the monetary difficulties of the United States in the late 1800s and early 1900s, which of course is directly related to the economic destruction being orchestrated by the central banks today.

"Where does our money come from, and who decides how much of it there is?" The pursuit of that question led me out of ignorance and my culturally induced brainwashing some ten years ago. Who would have imagined that the Wizard of Oz movie of my childhood would come back to instruct me 50 years later and help me understand that critical question?

"Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony." -- Morpheus

Here, check it out.

The Secret of Oz - Bill Still

October 2, 2016: The above video disappeared, as usual. Alternate copy here.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 am
Site Admin

The greatest enemy of humanity is the group of organized sociopaths that are quietly running much of our planet.

The most powerful tool that this enemy uses to control humanity is deception, which it has effectively used to gain control of the global money system over the past few hundred years.

The money system is controlled through the privately-owned (by those same sociopaths) central banks, which means the Federal Reserve in the United States.

Essentially, this makes the Federal Reserve one of the greatest enemies of all Americans, and all humanity.

That's why we desperately need to abolish the Federal Reserve.

If that's not enough reason, here are eleven more.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:03 am
Site Admin

Here's another reason to abolish and outlaw the central bank of the United States, the dreaded Federal Reserve.

Quote:
It’s worth understanding the mechanisms of this wealth transfer: in essence, the Fed extends low-cost credit (i.e. “free money”) to the financier class which then uses this free money to buy rentier assets, that is, assets that generate economic rents for the owners, who add no value and create no wealth.

This is of course the neofeudal model: the financial aristocracy in the manor house own the rentier assets and the debt-serfs toil away to pay the rents and taxes. The financier class (i.e. those that benefit from the financialization of the economy) are as unproductive as feudal lords; they skim the profits generated by the debt-serfs while adding no productive value to the economy. -- source

In other words, the money masters are nothing but parasites, and the central banks are their skimming machines that collect your life force for their consumption.

And I learned a new word -- "rentier". That is a person who lives on income from property or securities. It's just a chic-sounding French term for "parasite".

Tue May 07, 2013 5:15 pm
Site Admin

The only sure things are death and taxes. At least, that's what we are brainwashed to believe, that taxes are a sure thing. Who is brainwashing us with this idea? Well, here's a big hint.

The Federal Reserve, a for-profit, private corporation that creates money out of nothing to loan to the United States government at interest, makes hundreds of billions of dollars in interest every year, not to mention the trillions it creates from nothing. This is a for-profit corporation, and their profits are mind-boggling. Do you realize how much taxable income that is? If you or I had that kind of income, how much would we pay in taxes?

The Federal Reserve pays no tax on their income.

:o :shock: :face:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next