Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
The Federal Reserve - the great American scam 

Post Re: The Federal Reserve - the great American scam
andywight wrote:
Here we have clear evidence of Chicodoodoo's deceit, promoting Bill Still one moment then trying to discredit him the next, with conjecture and outright disinformation!

That's kind of like me promoting AndyWight at one time and later exposing him as a sociopath! But that's the way the cookie crumbles when there is deliberate deception going on. When you learn about it, it tends to change your view of things.

So you're saying Bill Still is a fraud?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 29, 2014 5:26 am

Quote:

Andy let me help you here since you cannot see beyond your binary exposition with this matter due to probably the emotional and intellectual bias you have to the narrative, but I degrees.

Shill is a fraud because he has shares with a crypto currency that he was promoting. He did not mention this conflict of interest during his broadcast. Instead he just talked about the corrupt Federal Reserve. So in order to see how he is a fraud to the truth, you must be able to hold more then two precepts in your equation. It really is that simple and you (Andy) try to ignore this whole dimension to the puzzle and scream and shout about Still's expose on the federal reserve. Thats my take at least, Chic might have another.

This is another cog in the wheel of sociopathy. If I was Still I would first make things first and talk about the sociopathy of money. And then through informed consent I would tell people of my crypto currency and how I'm trying to do a philanthropic pyramid scheme to combat the Fed.

This is transparency, not some shuck and dive shite that Bitcoin does with just pointing out the corruption of the FEDERAL RESeRve!

This pattern as I have shown, well maybe not to you, is in the micro as well as macro, as to why sociopathy will be the priori in any truth seekers tool bag.

Thu May 29, 2014 6:48 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Andy let me help you here since you cannot see beyond your binary exposition with this matter due to probably the emotional and intellectual bias you have to the narrative, but I degrees.

"Intellectual bias" to the narrative! Can you please explain this comment?

magamud wrote:
Shill is a fraud because he has shares with a crypto currency that he was promoting. He did not mention this conflict of interest during his broadcast. Instead he just talked about the corrupt Federal Reserve. So in order to see how he is a fraud to the truth, you must be able to hold more then two precepts in your equation. It really is that simple and you (Andy) try to ignore this whole dimension to the puzzle and scream and shout about Still's expose on the federal reserve. Thats my take at least, Chic might have another.

Wrong! He clearly stated his connection to Cryptocurrenies before promoting them, which you would have been aware of had you have first checked your facts before condemning him!

magamud wrote:
This is another cog in the wheel of sociopathy. If I was Still I would first make things first and talk about the sociopathy of money. And then through informed consent I would tell people of my crypto currency and how I'm trying to do a philanthropic pyramid scheme to combat the Fed.

What or how exactly should Mr Still "first make things first"?

magamud wrote:
This is transparency, not some shuck and dive shite that Bitcoin does with just pointing out the corruption of the FEDERAL RESeRve!

If I wanted to encourage you to take up boating and first advised you to find a boat that doesn't leak would this also be some "shuck and dive shite"?

magamud wrote:
This pattern as I have shown, well maybe not to you, is in the micro as well as macro, as to why sociopathy will be the priori in any truth seekers tool bag.

I fear the lack of coherence shown in your posts also relate to the general workings of your mind, which unfortunately points to my continued efforts to educate you to the benefits of Crypto's over debt based fiat currencies as a hopeless task.

Thu May 29, 2014 10:57 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Some aspects of Bill Still are fraudulent, like quietly accepting hidden "contributions" (a.k.a. "bribes") for his endorsement of a specific crypto-currency. Some aspects of Bill Still are not fraudulent. It's not a binary thing, Andy, though your bias is to make it one.

Fri May 30, 2014 9:03 am

andywight wrote:

Some aspects of Bill Still are fraudulent, like quietly accepting hidden "contributions" (a.k.a. "bribes") for his endorsement of a specific crypto-currency. Some aspects of Bill Still are not fraudulent. It's not a binary thing, Andy, though your bias is to make it one.

Something doesen't add up here Chicodoodoo, as you called Bill Still a sociopathic criminal market manipulator of poor moral character in this post:

All those "donations" surely helped Bill think it over. And yes Bill, it does make you a self-interested market manipulator of poor moral character. Your ethics are clearly on par with sociopath DigIn, who dreamed up this whole unethical scheme, who laughs it off and sees nothing whatsoever wrong with it. Insider trading is taken for granted nowadays, doncha know. Crime is the new norm.

Sat May 31, 2014 1:07 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Something doesen't add up here Chicodoodoo, as you called Bill Still a sociopathic criminal market manipulator of poor moral character in this post:

What "adds up" is that your reading comprehension is too poor to qualify you as a useful forum contributor. I didn't call Bill Still a sociopath or a criminal. I did describe him as a self-interested market manipulator of poor moral character. That's an unavoidable observation derived from the evidence of Bill Still accepting bribes to endorse Quark. If you don't like that reality, then prove that the evidence is false.

Sat May 31, 2014 3:26 am

Way to go chic. Your mopping the floor with these sociopathic lunatics. Do any of these yahoos bring any god damn content to this board that does not involve character assassination? Even when there supporting something its to crap on something else. Its the most pathetic shit I have ever seen. Its so old it stinks to high heaven. And these morons are never going to stop burying their tombs in the earth.

Sat May 31, 2014 6:18 am
Site Admin

Here's a quick video summary of the Federal Reserve scam. The reality is much more complicated and convoluted than is presented here in the video, but it is a good start for neophytes just becoming aware that something is wrong with the current system.

Over the past 100 years, the Federal Reserve has robbed the American people of 98% of the value of their money. One dollar in 2013 would buy what 2 cents could purchase in 1913. The Federal Reserve is a parasite that feeds off of our labor. We not only don't need them, we can regain our health only by ridding ourselves of this blood-sucking parasite.

Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

What "adds up" is that your reading comprehension is too poor to qualify you as a useful forum contributor. I didn't call Bill Still a sociopath or a criminal. I did describe him as a self-interested market manipulator of poor moral character. That's an unavoidable observation derived from the evidence of Bill Still accepting bribes to endorse Quark. If you don't like that reality, then prove that the evidence is false.

So you didn't post this in reference to bill still?

Quote:
Your ethics are clearly on par with sociopath DigIn

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:31 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
So you didn't post this in reference to bill still?

Quote:
Your ethics are clearly on par with sociopath DigIn

Why do you even ask? You have the quote. You also know DigIn (DigitalIndustry, or Kolin Evans, administrator of the Quark forum) admitted publicly on the Quark forum that he would reimburse anyone "donating" to Bill Still's Quark account twice what they donated. He was essentially bribing people to bribe Bill Still! If he would go to these scheming lengths, it's a pretty sure bet that some or all of the big bribes (in 50,000 Quark amounts) that appeared in Bill Still's Quark account came from DigIn.

Bill Still never said a word about all those Quarks streaming into his possession as he began to hype Quarks, causing the value of all Quarks (including his) to spike upwards. Oh, he did make a disclaimer that he was "invested" in Quark, but that's not quite the same thing as saying he was paid off by Quark founders to pump up the price of Quarks.

So yeah, the ethics of the one doing the bribing and the one accepting the bribe are pretty much on equal par, wouldn't you say?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next