Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The money scam 
Site Admin

Post The money scam
The entire world economy rests on the consumer; if he ever stops spending money he doesn't have on things he doesn't need -- we're done for.

This is the path I have chosen. For years now, I have stopped spending money I don't have for things I don't need.

I am out to destroy the world economy. :o

Surely that makes me a terrorist, at least in the eyes of those that control the creation of money. But if the world economy is a clever scam designed to enslave the people of the world that do not control the creation of money, that would make me a patriot. To the 1%, I am a terrorist. To the 99%, I am a patriot, though most of them can't see it that way, as they are still too wrapped up in the con-game to understand the reality of the situation. They are living in an artificial Matrix, which is the only "reality" they know.

Who would appreciate such candor? No one. None of us really likes honesty. We prefer deception – but only when it is unabashedly flattering or artfully camouflaged. Groups seem to need to believe that they are superior to others and that they have a purpose greater than just passing along their genes to the next generation. Individuals seem to need similar delusions – about who they are and why they do what they do. They need heroes, however fraudulent… Studies show that people are more likely to accept the opinion of a confident con man than the cautious view of someone who actually knows what he is talking about. And professionals who form overconfident opinions on the basis of incorrect readings of the facts are more likely to succeed than their more competent peers who display greater doubt.

What’s more, deception works best, according to studies by psychologists, when the person doing the deceiving is fool enough to be deceived, too; that is, when he believes his own lies. That is why incompetent leaders – who are naïve enough to fall for their own guff – are such a danger to civilized life. If they are modern leaders, they must also delude themselves into thinking they know how to make the world a better place. Invariably, the answers they propose to problems are ones that bubble up from their own vanity, the essence of which is to make the rest of the world look just like them!

Money As Debt - Full Length Documentary
Paul Grignon

May 14, 2017: Yep, another important video link "broken". Alternate copies here ( 1 2 3 )

Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Post Re: The money scam
Money, I hate your guts...I really do!

I live as simply as possible. 2 years ago I walked away from the ratrace/system/mainstream/city/hellhole.

I live on about $500 a month.

Bills are:

Electricity- 100
propane- 50
phone- 40
car ins.- 40
internet 50
gas 50
food 150
dogfood 20
dingos (4dog) 10
clothes 10 thrift store
-------------
sub-total $ 520

Now, in theory- if I got rid of the dog and found a spouse I could save about $160 a month :giggle:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 pm
Site Admin

I live on about $500 a month.

That is most admirable. Well done. I decided to do my calculations:

electricity -- 75
water -- 43
sewage -- 22
propane -- 30
phone -- 25
car ins. -- 30
internet -- 25
gasoline -- 50
food -- 90
dogfood -- 0
clothes -- 5 (garage sales)
==========
subtotal $ 395

Now for the unwelcomed expenses:

property tax -- 55
self-emp tax -- 40
phone taxes -- 10
car tax (tags) -- 10

So taxes are my biggest single expense, $115 per month, bringing me to $510 per month. Then there are the unusual expenses, like a new set of car tires (which can approach one month of expenses), or a tooth problem (one to ten months of expenses), or a hospital stay (eight to eighty YEARS of expenses).

That hospital thing is a killer, which I have so far avoided. I would guess that medical insurance would probably double my monthly expenses and still not cover any hospital bill. Of note is that I worked very hard and spent a lot of money over several decades to be able to arrive at the point where I can live on so little. Otherwise, I doubt I could do it, as the cost of housing (mine is paid for) would change everything.

The point is that I have done my darndest to drop out of this rigged and destructive money game. Even so, 20% of my expenses are taxes, and unexpected medical care can ruin my life. Needless to say, I do everything in my power to try to stay healthy. But there is no doubt in my mind that the monetary system is insane and overdue for a complete overhaul.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:06 am

er, I forgot about my property taxes $72 mo and homeowners insurance $25 mo.

Yes, and "knock on wood" to staying healthy. Dog has added a couple of vet bills for kennel cough from playing with a friends dog who went to puppy class and caught the "bug" and a rash which is from bad dirt. ugh! And a seatbelt ticket for me $140.

In wisconsin the power company charges an upfront "service fee" of $37 a month to all of its customers covering 2 full counties. I believe this charge is for the box/meter that calculates the watts usage. It's an insane rip-off. Imagine how much profits the power company takes in monthly off of tens/hundreds of thousands of households!
I would bet that this "Pierce-Pepin" "co-op" is anything but and that most of the dough ends in the PTB pockets somewhere.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:35 am
Site Admin

In wisconsin the power company charges an upfront "service fee" of $37 a month to all of its customers covering 2 full counties. I believe this charge is for the box/meter that calculates the watts usage. It's an insane rip-off.

It should be illegal, and the power company directors should be in jail!

My water, electric, and gas companies each charge a monthly "customer fee", whether you use any product or not! That is completely fraudulent. All are monopolies, so the customer has no other option but to be a customer and be charged every month for the privilege!

This is just more evidence of the rise of sociopaths.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 pm

The species is being dumbed down to fit the pyramid design.

Pharaohs aka money scam founders at the top.
Transitional ignorami in the middle.
Ignorami at the bottom.

From an old Nexus post of mine: the design of the square pyramid and its hierarchial populations:
http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthre ... #post30246

beginExcerpt
Now, let's assume the capstone is the sigma of levels 1,2,3 ... then the population is 1+4+9 = 14 human units
Let's further assume that the ziggurat is the sigma of levels 4,5,6 ... then the population is 16+25+36 = 77 human units
Finally, assume that the base is the sigma of levels 7,8,9,10 ... then the population is 49+64+81+100 = 294 human units
end

capstone - 14 <---------------- the hoarding of money and intelligence occurs here
ziggurat - 77 <---------------- the scramble aboard the gravy train (before it departs for good)
base - 294 <---------------- bliss junction (at least until the station runs out of money at which time it will be converted into a refugee camp)

Money scam??
Sure.

The Pharaoh's Pyramid and Multi-Level Marketing (by other names).

Pax Veritas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
From an old Nexus post of mine: the design of the square pyramid and its hierarchial populations

It's interesting to note that sociopaths are estimated by psychologists to make up from 0.6% to 5% of the population. Using the square pyramid model, the capstone makes up 14/385 or 3.6% of the population. The true rulers at the apex represent 1/385 or 0.26%. So the square pyramid model is certainly in the ball park.

It makes you wonder if the Great Pyramid of Giza is just an illustration for the commoners of how society is to be modeled under sociopathic rule. If so, the sociopaths have been running the show for a long time.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:29 am

The real scam with money is the amount of time that money concerns pre-occupies our minds and usurps our energy.

Money also defeats a lot of people.

I cringe whenever I hear the term credit-score!

Can you imagine how meaningless-in reality-that a MF credit-score really is in the scheme of a precious human life.

Here are a few more insane bewildering fun-facts that maybe slightly off-topic but here they are anyway:

loan sale
reverse mortgage
negative growth

The PTB have the people SO conditioned/programmed that the above three terms make perfect sense to most people.

"negative growth" is a term used by economists for a period of actual loss to the economy but economists are so obsessed with growth that they say "negative growth" when they really should say decline or loss.

"Loan sale", is something they had last year at the main bank in the town I live in. I almost crashed my car when I saw the huge banner "LOAN SALE" hanging on the brick facade of the bank. I think we can guess what a "loan sale" means to the bank but, I really don't even want to know exactly-anyway.

"reverse mortgage" I don't even want to know what a "reverse mortgage" is. I learned this term from the star-trek guy that was also the "Priceline" guy, oh what's his name??? Now he is pitching "reverse mortgages" to senior citizens.

Just a few thoughts that run through my mind while riding the bike to nowhere at the Y.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 am
Site Admin

Just a few thoughts that run through my mind while riding the bike to nowhere at the Y.

Love it! You are thinking, using your mind, questioning.

To the powers-that-be, you are a terrorist.

Therein lies an important lesson. As long as inquisitive thinking is considered terrorism, humanity is on the road to nowhere.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:33 am
Site Admin

There's more, but few people understand even the basics of money, much less the convoluted details. But it should be clear that it is a scam, and we are being taken to the cleaners.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next