Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The money scam 
Site Admin

Post Re: The money scam
The money scam is a trap, and when you are trapped, you are not free. That bears repeating. You are not free.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

TEDxAsheville - Adam Baker - Sell your crap. Pay your debt. Do what you love.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:56 pm
Site Admin

The latest ploy in the money scam is to remove access to physical cash and force the public to use digital currency, meaning currency that is just numbers on a computer screen. Aaron Russo warned us that this was in the cards, as his Rockefeller friend explained to him. The goal was to get everyone micro-chipped and have all monetary transactions handled digitally and wirelessly by the embedded computer under each person's skin. Then if a person didn't behave like the money masters wanted, that person's access to the economic system would be severed. He would then be unable to function in society, essentially being cut loose to die.

Nicholas Rockefeller admitted the elite's goal is a 100% microchipped and enslaved World population

I have recently posted how the plan to remove cash has already started. It doesn't have to be done through micro-chipping the population, at least not initially. It is the control that is vital to the ruling sociopaths, not how the control is implemented.

Quote:
But, in the last year, several countries have, as a part of the War on Cash, begun removing larger bank notes from circulation in order to force people to perform all economic transactions through the banking system, ensuring that the banks would gain total control over the movement of money.

Of course, the banks could not admit their true goal to the public. They instead used the governments to claim that the measure was being undertaken to restrict crime (money laundering, drug deals, black marketing, terrorism, etc.). -- source

The control is being ratcheted up slowly but surely. The end result will be the enslavement of the bulk of humanity to a tiny minority of organized sociopaths. We are already well down that path.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:57 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In early November, without warning, the Indian government declared the two largest denomination bills invalid, abolishing over 80 percent of circulating cash by value. Amidst all the commotion and outrage this caused, nobody seems to have taken note of the decisive role that Washington played in this. That is surprising, as Washington’s role has been disguised only very superficially. -- source

Yes, removing critical cash notes in India is just a trial run for doing the same thing planet-wide. The ruling sociopaths have a plan, and that plan is to gain control over your money. They want to change the entire world to a completely digital fiat currency and essentially control your access to money. They will control all the computer systems that allow the transactions, and it will be their legal monopoly.

That's enormous power. And what do the ruling sociopaths pursue with singular focus? Power and control over the masses. First they got control of issuing the money (1913). Then they made us give up coins made of precious metal (1965). Then they decoupled paper money from precious metal when we went off the gold standard (1971). Then they introduced digital money (credit cards) coupled to paper money. Now they aim to make us give up paper money.

The direction is clear. The psychology is clear. The purpose is clear. We are slowly being enslaved.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:54 am

Then if a person didn't behave like the money masters wanted, that person's access to the economic system would be severed. He would then be unable to function in society, essentially being cut loose to die.

Hmm maybe that not such a bad thing. I know people that live very well remotely and there are fringe communities all over the globe that have been popping up like mushrooms for quite some time now. Whether they could handle a mass exodus of refugees from cities, who knows, but they are well equipped to survive without money and their ethical inclinations would not see them turn people away but would incorporate refugees by building upon their communities. In fact there are small groups who could do with refugees to help them sustain and grow their “unable to function in society” communities for some have had to give up their plans due to low numbers.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Quote:
In early November, without warning, the Indian government declared the two largest denomination bills invalid, abolishing over 80 percent of circulating cash by value. Amidst all the commotion and outrage this caused, nobody seems to have taken note of the decisive role that Washington played in this. That is surprising, as Washington’s role has been disguised only very superficially. -- source

We are slowly being enslaved.

I disagree. From my perspective we were enslaved a very, very long time ago. The strategies for enslavement are what change. But I agree that those addicted to power, suppression, and control over humanity and earth resources are hell bent on continuing to exploit the technology paradigm we have entered to reach their fanatical game plan for total global dominance. And at first glance a global unified digital currency looks scary, for when countries are all aligned to “one-language of money” the battleground is set for the conquerors to fight and manipulate for hierarchical control – the ultimate global ownership of money, and control, in the hands of a few. Those countries/communities that resist for as long as they can will eventually have to align as a strategy would surely be put in place to weaken them via boycotting, force, etc; India appears to be the experimental platform.

But . . . on second glance? Could the controllers Achilles Heel be a gross underestimation and ignorance, not only of the power of technology, but those capable of developing, managing, and accessing it? Could there potentially be another agenda at play here that is simmering and waiting for those that have the power to push for and bring to fruition a one-language digital money system. Let’s imagine it is in place. And then imagine some of the, as yet unknown, “positive” potentials that could evolve.

How would this positively impact on citizens decentralizing themselves even further by being “indirectly nudged” and in many situations, forced, toward focusing on local collaboration of resources and barter? Let alone the spinoff effects for face-to-face local communication gaining more traction and in doing so more collaborative power (by numbers).
How beneficial will this be for transparency re money laundering? Obviously a good thing for illegal drug, slave, etc income sources, not so good for the small merchants selling their wares, except for the potential revolutionary benefits of increased localization and barter of “real goods”.
Although a difficult transition the digital economy for smaller communities does help bring them up to speed with the global open-sourcing platform, e.g. crowd funding, resource/information sharing, etc that can bring significant benefits to their communities.
Could a level playing field eventually evolve with the elimination of exchange rates – this would bring staggering effects for fairness and equality.
Hackers???
The common man barely has a registered defense against funded goliath military forces, but if the food source for the military could be cut off profoundly as a result of local communities having no choice but to evolve, grow and expand under their own direction and control of local resources this could significantly reduce the labour force that outsources itself to work for corporate giants in extracting excessive minerals for military application; what effects could this citizen global collaboration bring?
A piece of paper is an illusion as a resource and easy to burn, imagine if one day “digital money” also went up in a puff of smoke – could this be a potential catalyst to shift to a resource based economy?
Just tossing a few in as there are of course loads of wild and crazy potentials to imagine :P

Needless to say I’m currently 50/50 on the emergence of a global digital money system. I can’t shake the idea that there are spin-off effects that may arise, to bite the arrogant controllers in the arse, which could destabilize and monumentally disable their positions due to unprecedented anomalies powering up revolutionary change. I can’t articulate these ideas/visions though as I’m grossly inadequate with the practical applications of tech, but I try to reposition myself into a “geeks” and “strategists” position when musing on what they might think about creating and doing in such an environment.

I do see our maiden unchartered technological era fraught with danger because we are currently enslaved with sociopathic controllers who will continue to ferociously exploit humanities creative genius so it becomes a weapon for their benefit. The good news, from my perspective though, is that humanity has the ability to also use this technology as a weapon - for defense, invasion, and powerful revolutionary change; which is why I lean toward being pro-active in applying positive solution based ideas to the negatives. From a bigger picture view I see this “new weapon” no longer being about “fist vs bullet”, or David and Goliath, so to speak, and is why I believe humanity is on the cusp of having enormous leverage . . . if we don’t see ourselves as defenseless and continue to strategize on turning the wheel in another direction!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:18 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
I disagree. From my perspective we were enslaved a very, very long time ago.

I agree. It's not that we are being freshly enslaved, but that we are being increasingly enslaved. The degree of enslavement jumps around a lot like the stock market, but the trend is towards increased enslavement of the masses.

Gemma wrote:
I do see our maiden unchartered technological era fraught with danger because we are currently enslaved with sociopathic controllers who will continue to ferociously exploit humanities creative genius so it becomes a weapon for their benefit.

And that is indeed the problem, that organized sociopaths are driving the bus. As long as that is the case, the trend I mentioned above will continue. And as you indirectly point out, sociopaths have been the bus drivers for a very, very long time.

Gemma wrote:
The good news, from my perspective though, is that humanity has the ability to also use this technology as a weapon - for defense, invasion, and powerful revolutionary change; which is why I lean toward being pro-active in applying positive solution based ideas to the negatives.

It's like an arms race where the side richer in resources will always have the advantage and will ultimately triumph. Nazi Germany had the technological advantage by far, but was resource poor compared to its aggressors, who overwhelmed and crushed it. The organized sociopaths have the same advantage as the Allies -- they are resource rich. They control the money, which in turn controls everything else. They also have the advantage of no empathy, which encourages deception, deceit, lying, shameless manipulation, extreme selfishness, hierarchy, inequality, self-aggrandizement, and separateness. All of those things allowed them to gain control of the money.

A pack of wolves has little to worry about from a flock of sheep.

However, I also see your point. There is in nature a balance between predator and prey, and parasite and host. Should the money system collapse, the primary control mechanism enjoyed by the sociopaths would also collapse, and humanity would have its greatest opportunity to throw off the predators / parasites. After all, do we need predators / parasites? Are they necessary for our well-being?

Sadly, it may be that the answer is yes. It may be the fundamental nature of our universe. But it is my fundamental nature to not want to be preyed upon, and not want to be fed on by parasites. And because I have empathy, I do not want that for others either.

So it is a battle, between what the majority see as good, and what they see as evil. Is there balance there? Do the majority "see" things accurately, or are they being deceived? Here again we see the advantage evil has, and why I believe things are unbalanced. Identify the sociopaths, disqualify them from positions of power and control, and I believe a much better balance will be achieved that will allow humanity to thrive. It is no different than curing a patient of a parasitic infection that incapacitates the victim. The evolution of humanity has been incapacitated by the rule of sociopaths. I, and many other non-sociopaths, want that changed.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:26 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Recently the European Central Bank, which has held negative interest rates for more than a year, allegedly to stimulate growth in the Eurozone amid the long-duration banking and economic crisis of almost nine years, announced that it will stop printing the €500 note. They claim it’s connected with money laundering and terror financing, though it ominously echoes the Modi India war on cash. Former US Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, whose shady role in the 1990’s rape of Russia through his Harvard cronies has been documented elsewhere, is calling for eliminating the US $100 bill. These are first steps to future bolder moves to the desired Cash-less society of Gates, Citigroup, Visa et al.

The move to a purely digital money system would be Big Brother on steroids. It would allow the relevant governments to monitor our every money move with a digital trail, to confiscate deposits in what now are legal bank “bail-ins” as was done in Cyprus in 2013. If central banks move interest rates into negative, something the Bank of Japan and ECB in Frankfurt are already doing, citizens have no choice than to spend the bank money or lose. It is hailed as a way to end tax avoidance but it is far, far more sinister. -- source

India's "war on cash" is just a trial run for other countries. The source of the insidious agenda traces back to the United States, as the quoted article makes clear. And the U.S. players are simply agents for the true money masters, like the Rothschilds. It's all about control. Whereas religion was the primary instrument for controlling the masses in the past, money has surpassed it by at least a factor of 10. There is hardly an adult in the United States who is not an economic slave to the almighty dollar. The new god was once coins of gold and silver, then fancy paper, and very soon will be digits in a computer.

Something evil this way comes.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It's that time of year again where the US government acts like it will "shut down" and argues about nonsensical things to try to make people believe they are somehow necessary.

In 2015, Congress suspended the ceiling, which let the government borrow as much as it wanted through March 15, 2017. On that date, the total national debt was $19.846 trillion, and the government can't exceed that limit without approval from Congress.

In the meantime, the government uses all kinds of accounting tricks to shuffle the chairs around on the Titanic and all manner of vultures will be fighting over who gets the bounty of stolen funds extorted from Americans.

This type of thing has been going on for nearly a century.

The very first "debt ceiling" was put in place exactly 100 years ago, in 1917, and nearly every year since then a group of parasites working for stolen money (taxes) gets together in a place called the opposite of progress, Congress, to act like they would ever shut down the very thing that employs them. -- source

You can get an idea of the money scam by watching the "debt ceiling" circus. It is totally absurd to think that a government run by greedy criminals has any interest in responsible monetary stewardship. And we have over 100 years of history to clearly demonstrate that fact. The dollar today buys what 1 cent would buy in 1913. In other words, the value of the dollar has been constantly eroded to the point of absurdity. In a slow and stealthy manner, the ruling sociopaths have robbed us blind. No wonder they are so rich and powerful.

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:14 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The only way to stop US aggression is to get rid of dollar addiction, a Kremlin advisor said on Friday.

"The more aggressive the Americans are, the sooner they will see the final collapse of the dollar and by getting rid of the dollar this would be the only way for victims of American aggression to stop this onslaught. As soon as we and China dump the dollar, it will be the end of the US’ military might," Sergey Glazyev said in an interview with TASS. -- source

This is one very astute Russian.

Quote:
Commenting on the policy of the new US president, Glazyev noted that Donald Trump is doing what the ruling elite expects him to do.

"I had no illusions about him, regarding any change in policy. First, America’s aggression around the world is rooted in its aspiration to preserve US hegemony when they have already yielded economic leadership to China," he said.-- source

And he hits the ball out of the park again.

America's might relies on its mastery of the money scam. The con-artists running the scam are just about out of tricks. The U.S. is going to go down. And the con-artists will even profit from its collapse.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In any other industry, there would be an outcry and court cases and litigation if an entity claimed it had conducted audits while offering no proof of said audits. However, in the world of central banking, perversely, this secrecy is allowed to persist. This is outrageous to say the least and Swedish citizens should be very concerned about this lack of transparency of the Swedish gold reserves. -- source

The Swedes have around 10,000 gold bars weighing around 12.5 kilos each, and they don't know where they are or if they really exist.

When Rothschild central banks claim they are holding your gold for safekeeping, what they really mean is they are stealing your gold and holding it as theirs from then on, and they won't be telling you anything about it that might raise your suspicions.

Jews believe it's OK to steal from non-Jews. Could that be what is going on here? The Swedes aren't Jews, but what about the international banksters?

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next