Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Sales capitalistes! 
Site Admin

Post Sales capitalistes!
The thread title is French for "dirty capitalists". My French grandfather-in-law used this term to describe Americans, and I was one, marrying into the family. My French wife and I would joke about that often. I had no idea how meaningful his statement was, or how accurate it was. I was just a brainwashed American, convinced capitalism was the true expression of freedom, exactly as I had been programmed to think since childhood.

How I wish I could lock arms with him now so we could spit out in unison this most derogatory of descriptors for the imbeciles that populate my native land!

Of course they aren't really imbeciles. They are brainwashed, programmed, mind controlled ... so it's not really their fault. I would like to educate them about the evils of capitalism, which is a sociopathic model of business at its core that will consume us all, like the ouroboro, or snake that eats its own tail. It's madness for a snake to eat its own tail, just like it is madness for humans to let money make their decisions.

Maybe I can lay out some of the reasons why this is the case in this very thread.

Here's hoping...

[51] Rogue Economist Explains why Capitalism is Collapsing - WATCH

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]