Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The problem with crypto-currencies 
Site Admin

Post Re: The problem with crypto-currencies
Bitcoin uses one level of encryption. Quark uses six levels of encryption. Does it matter how many levels of encryption a crypto-currency has if all can be broken?

It has already been revealed that the NSA is active in the development of "highly secure" encryption protocols. They participate so they can build in their own back doors and eavesdrop on the secured messages. That's just one way to do an end-run around "unbreakable" codes. Here's another.

Quote:
Acoustic cryptanalysis works by listening to a computer’s sonic signature—the noise its capacitors and coils make as they vibrate in response to the amount of power being drawn by its processor. Dr Shamir and his collaborator Eran Tromer, of Tel Aviv University, showed in 2004 that processing different RSA keys (the huge numbers needed to unlock the hidden message) produces different sonic signatures. At the time, they were unable to extract from these signatures the individual binary digits (bits) of a key, but in collaboration with Daniel Genkin of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology they have overcome this obstacle, by tricking machines into decrypting known pieces of text.

Note that it's the Israelis doing this kind of research. Of course, the NSA is way ahead of them, for their back door has been in the RSA code for quite some time. Who knows how many other encryption protocols they have compromised. All of them would be my guess.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 am

Quote:
Acoustic cryptanalysis works by listening to a computer’s sonic signature—the noise its capacitors and coils make as they vibrate in response to the amount of power being drawn by its processor. Dr Shamir and his collaborator Eran Tromer, of Tel Aviv University, showed in 2004 that processing different RSA keys (the huge numbers needed to unlock the hidden message) produces different sonic signatures. At the time, they were unable to extract from these signatures the individual binary digits (bits) of a key, but in collaboration with Daniel Genkin of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology they have overcome this obstacle, by tricking machines into decrypting known pieces of text.

Note that it's the Israelis doing this kind of research. Of course, the NSA is way ahead of them, for their back door has been in the RSA code for quite some time. Who knows how many other encryption protocols they have compromised. All of them would be my guess.

Israel is the Rothschild banksters' virtual estate.

Furthermore, all major western governments are BOGs/ZOGs, having been co-opted decades earlier by public complacence and the execution of the bankstering agenda (as prescribed by the Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion, e.g. PoTLEoZ).

So we have the NSA essentially controlled by the banksters; we also have Israel controlled by the banksters ... which means there exists no important distinction between the NSA and their Israeli counterparts. They both work for the same interests ... and those interests were founded on the issuance of currency. It comes as little surprise then that Tel Aviv (and the NSA) are both interested in cryptocurrencies, and almost certainly jointly interested.

With this kind of private hidden undersight, Bitcoin is poised to do to paper money what Diebold did to the paper ballot in the 2004 US Presidential elections. The elites have long owned the vote and the issuance of money ... soon, they will own any healthy resistance to their double monopoly. And that's PoTLEoZ humming down the line on the maglev rails of the 21st century.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Bitcoin is poised to do to paper money what Diebold did to the paper ballot in the 2004 US Presidential elections.

Good analogy. We agree on this one. You say banksters, I say sociopaths, 9eagle9 says "their mind", but I think we are talking about the same deviants that are running this insanity, controlling and manipulating everything within reach in pursuit of their kind of utopia, where they are the masters, and the vast majority are the slaves.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 am

one of the basic problems with any socalled "crypto-currency"
is that it is inherintly dependand on a functioning " grid " and
maintanance of systems forr electrisity and data, and ....

Many poeple mistake it for a rebellion against
the FEDss and big banksters in general.
Not necessaraly so, as you so nicely lay out
on UP, here Chico, from you (U)

It is another way to entice us and lure us
into a (one) complete digital currency .
(too) Far away from the basic simple exchange
of goods and services , etc ....
Including our current understanding of
the word "democrac(z)y" .

Quote:
dear i Chuco D
- db U in UP

( from someone ..).

And a link (for a laugh)
or maybe pure imagination ,
( is that even a nation ...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXIJw-s ... D6&index=2
- from babylon5 series where
they called it "credits" for short ..
the money unit/extract/derivative ;
u.n.i.t
( a perceived value, set by who ? )

So, or anyway :
be (a) well
U and all

n

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:33 pm
Site Admin

nox wrote:
one of the basic problems with any socalled "crypto-currency"
is that it is inherintly dependand on a functioning " grid " and
maintanance of systems forr electrisity and data, and ....

Many poeple mistake it for a rebellion against
the FEDss and big banksters in general.
Not necessaraly so, as you so nicely lay out
on UP, here Chico, from you (U)

I agree with you, and those are very important points.

I just posted the following on one of the Quark crypto-currency discussion forums, where I have been accused of being a troll for posting similar information the cheerleaders of crypto-currency do not want to hear.

@cm78mill wrote:
Chico your last post basically says to me your out of bullets.

Bullets? It's just information. It won't hurt you. It might even help you.

Quote:
Greed is what’s driving interest right now. Investors see an opportunity to make a quick buck on a far-fetched “asset,” just like they’ve been doing for centuries. Tulip bulbs, anyone? -- source

Quote:
“If people will put money into Dogecoin, they’ll put it into anything,” says Green. -- source

Quote:
For all we know, bitcoin is a creation of the establishment, not a creation countering the establishment. After all, the globalists WANT the destruction of the dollar - why not let the public destroy the dollar using a mechanism that ultimately does not represent a threat to the greater bankster cartel? -- source

The banksters created Bitcoin. That is the model copied by all other crypto-currencies, including Quark. The banksters don't care which variation ultimately triumphs, as long as we are using their model. There's a reason for that.

Quote:
There is no way to stop what is going to happen to bitcoin. It's an issue of sociology. It's an issue of human greed. It's an issue as to WHO created bitcoin and WHY.

Who is the single largest holder of BTC right now? "Satoshi". Who is he? I will say it again. NSA/DARPA created bitcoin under the guidance of the IMF. The IMF has been openly calling for a digital, one-world, deflationary currency for 2 decades. OPENLY. It has been discussed and promoted OPENLY at G8 and G20 summits. -- source

The dissenting voice is often subjected to false accusations and unfair treatment. It's a shame that human behavior is so unhealthy and self-destructive.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 pm
Site Admin

This article, from December 3, 2013, claims there were 143 Bitcoin copycats out there in cyberspace. If you click on the source link for that information, you will see that there are already many more. As of today, January 26, 2014, about seven weeks later, there are 231 Bitcoin copycats. That's already greater than the number of national currencies (180) that exist in the world today. Given how easy a new digital currency is to create, that number will probably continue to grow. If it continues to grow at the same rate we've seen in the last seven weeks, when can expect to see over 2500 competing crypto-currencies before the year is out.

It reminds me of the thousands of religions in the world today. Each one is different from the others, and each claims to be the only "true" religion. Many of these religions are full of hypocrites who are ready to kill you for not believing as they do, all while preaching "Thou shalt not kill." Come to think of it, a religion is almost as easy to create as a crypto-currency. It requires just about the same things too, mainly gullibility from the flock and the desire to get rich from both the flock and the shepherds.

Hmmm, as a crypto-currency "atheist", I suddenly realize why the crypto-currency faithful are calling for my head.

:shock:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:34 am
Site Admin

This article, from December 3, 2013, claims there were 143 Bitcoin copycats out there in cyberspace. If you click on the source link for that information, you will see that there are already many more. As of today, January 26, 2014, about seven weeks later, there are 231 Bitcoin copycats. That's already greater than the number of national currencies (180) that exist in the world today. Given how easy a new digital currency is to create, that number will probably continue to grow. If it continues to grow at the same rate we've seen in the last seven weeks, when can expect to see over 2500 competing crypto-currencies before the year is out.

The rate may be a bit slower than it was before, because on March 11, 2015, there were about 740 crypto-currencies, and that number is growing fast.

Does anyone remember tulip-mania?

Now we have Russell Brand and Max Keiser teaming up to encourage the use of a new crypto-currency as a means of "revolution" against the criminal monetary system. Do you need any more evidence that these two talking heads are working with the ruling banksters to rob us blind? Want to bet that they each hold a big chunk of the newly created hoard of StartCoins?

Quote:
Now Brand has taken one of these revolutionary ideas, the cryptocurrency, and teamed up with StartJoin crowdfunding platform to help people break away from conventional monetary and financial systems.

“Essentially what we need is alternative systems and models, and alternative currency is an integral part of that,” Brand told Max Kaiser, the co-guru behind the financial side of the StartCOIN project and the host of RT’s Keiser Report.

“This is quantitative easing for the people, you can spend it on the projects that you are endorsing and behind,” Max Keiser stated, adding that one could of course cash these coins out as well. “This is a currency that could be a currency of the revolution.” -- source

What an insane circus this planet has become. All because psychological degenerates lead humanity. I agree more and more with Sylvia Browne that Earth is the insane asylum of the universe ( 1 2 3 4 ).

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:23 am
Site Admin

Paul wrote:
The constant flood of propaganda, misinformation and false memes in our schools and news media, along with the suppression of honest evidence and investigation, further contributes to the destruction of free and well informed speech.

As Bill Ryan's loyal hatchet man, Avalon administrator Paul has been quite instrumental in the "suppression of honest evidence and investigation". He banned me from Avalon forever on the flimsy excuse of "not being in alignment with the purpose and energy of the forum." The real reason I was banned was that I was beginning to expose all the unjustified banning going on behind the scenes at Avalon, something Paul was intimately familiar with. Six years after my banning, Paul is still faithfully beheading Avalon members according to Bill Ryan's desires, apparently with no shame or moral misgivings. So the glaring hypocrisy of Paul's implied condemnation of "the destruction of free and well informed speech" is hereby highlighted. And I speak from direct experience. Too often, Paul's unethical actions do not match his sweet-sounding words.

That said, I think Paul makes some solid points in this Avalon thread about the flaws and deception inherent in crypto-currencies. I hate to agree with sociopathic types that faithfully serve con-artists like Bill Ryan, but I will agree with them when I believe they speak the truth.

Paul wrote:
Having spent considerable time studying these currencies and this technology, I have come to the conclusion that this is a false claim. It moreover seems likely to me that some of the more capable agents of our overlords know that this is a false claim, and they are deliberately encouraging this false claim in the alternative media as yet another distraction from and partial hangout covering up, the real dynamics of our civilization's monetary system.

Yes, it is a sophisticated con. I too came to the same conclusion after much study that I have documented in this forum ( 1 2 ). I was also active in two Quark coin forums, exposing con-artist and forum administrator Kolin Evans (a.k.a. digitalindustry). I posted extensive information there about the short-comings of crypto-currencies, resulting in the eventual deletion of the entire forum by Kolin, and the demise of Quark crypto-currency.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Some $32 million worth of ether cryptocurrency has been stolen by hackers. Ether, a digital currency, resides on the ethereum network and is now a rival to Bitcoin. The monumental theft was carried out due to a bug on a wallet software program. -- source

Hello, gullible public. You were sold on crypto-currencies by being told they were secure! I've been here telling you as a retired professional computer programmer that they are not secure! They are not even real, and the intent behind them is not to serve you, but to cheat you, to fool you, and to "take you to the cleaners" (i.e. to clean you out).

But people with "crypto-currency fever", so afraid that they will "miss the bus", don't have time to listen. They have to dive head-first into the shallow end quickly or risk missing a potentially huge return on investment!

It's 1849 "gold rush fever" all over again. At least gold was real.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:07 am
Site Admin

There are 44 crypto-currencies listed here (oops, now 45), all knock-offs of one another. Why are there so many, and why does the number increase so quickly? Is it because it's a great scam, and the herd needs to be fleeced while the sheep are willing to line up for the shearing? I will argue that this is the case.

A quick check now shows 1062 crypto-currencies (up from 45). Welcome to the age of con-artistry.

Will Filecoin be number 1063?

Quote:
It’s official: Filecoin, a blockchain project created by Protocol Labs, has raised nearly $250 million following a private “pre-sale” and public initial-coin offering – all without having a viable product to market.

Those who are unfamiliar with the company can be forgiven for their incredulity at the amount raised. Filecoin has been aided by a well-orchestrated media hype campaign, beginning when Wired published a feature story about the project, comparing it to “Pied Piper,” the fictional company from the popular HBO sitcom “Silicon Valley.”

The company’s idea is simple: allow users to receive payment in cryptocurrency for donating unused hard-drive space to Filecoin’s network. -- source

Scam alert! No viable product, well-orchestrated media hype campaign, private "pre-sale", $250 million raised, and 1062 competitors. Are people really that gullible?

Well, yeah, they are.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next