Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Conspiracy "theory" 

Post Re: Conspiracy "theory"
I just heard this interview with Ricky Ray and thought it was very insightful to get a bigger perspective on things. I am trying to gather more information on him, but here is what i could find.

His interview starts around 35 minutes:

He talks about the Nazis, intelligent services, cultural and geo political programming. One of the best interviews I have ever heard...

I have a bad feeling that TV's main purpose was to use NLP on our species.

Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm

The video links have been disabled. The host wrote this:

Quote:
As of today June 1st, 2013, ALL videos to this channel are shut off from Public View, NO downloading, NO embedding. It had to be this way. We had conference with Attorney and our Council from our adopted mother in the United States. This channel is shut off until further notice. We will NOT allow Ricky Ray to be discredited by shills in the American Truther sector.
C~M, Oksana, Lisse St. C.

The interview is still intact so far and I have inquired to the radio host more information. No word so far.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:04 pm
Site Admin

The mainstream media is still covering up 50 years later! Of course Oswald did it, all by himself! Of course the government investigation was thorough and correct! Of course you shouldn't question what the media tells you!

It could hardly be more absurd. 9/11 is the same thing, except bigger. The next one will surely be even worse.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:33 pm
Site Admin

So while the mainstream media reinforces the stories it fed us 50 years ago, some people just won't let them get away with it. Nor should they. The media, like the government, is under criminal control. It is full-spectrum conspiracy. It has to be, because once you chose the path of deception and manipulation to accomplish the most heinous of crimes (assassinations, mass murder, genocide, broad-spectrum poisoning, etc.), there is no turning back. Lying and cover-ups become standard operating procedure. Repeating the lie ad infinitum cannot be avoided if you plan to cheat the hangman, even if you pay the hangman's salary.

Before 9/11, there were plenty of other false-flag events. The assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK were chock full of lies and cover-up. Justice was never served. In fact, justice was turned into a laughing stock for the both the critical thinkers and the criminal cartel. The bulk of the public just believes what they are told, and thus provides the momentum to ensure that the criminal system, with its never-ending conspiracy, continues to sail along unchallenged, unopposed, and unrelenting.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 am

We are in a computer generated hologram of flesh and blood. Bred through the preindustrial revolution to only know war and enslavement. Then technology just exploits the engineered foundation. Super computers indeed...

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:43 am
Site Admin

The assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK were chock full of lies and cover-up. Justice was never served.

Fifty years ago today, the President of the United States had his brains blown out in broad daylight, while seated next to his wife, in public. It was an inside job, planned with the assistance and cooperation of elements within the American government, including the Secret Service, the FBI, and the CIA. A well-planned conspiracy was carried out and successfully hidden from the bulk of the American public. Why?

If the crime had not been hidden, it would have been obvious that the USA is not a democratic republic. It is not the land of the free or the home of the brave. There is no liberty and justice for all. It's all a facade, a Big Lie, a massive collection of propaganda, and a prolonged program of mind control.

For the last fifty years, nothing has changed. The program is still in place, only it is bigger and more insidious than ever.

You think Obama is a legitimate president? Far, far from it.

"Welcome, to the real world." -- Morpheus

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:58 am

I love protesting. No more lies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YiUNvq5r4

Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:50 am
Site Admin

Some people will do anything for money, including oppress others, deny them their unalienable rights, and treat them in ways they would never accept to be treated themselves.

Yes, for money, some people will violate the Golden Rule.

And that is how the ruling sociopaths rule.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Site Admin

Hey, remember when talk of economic collapse was labeled "conspiracy theory"?

I do. I've been pointing out the signs of the developing economic collapse since I started blogging eight years ago. I wrote about inflation, hyperinflation, the deliberate devaluation of our money, the decoupling of paper money from gold and silver, fractional reserve banking, the illegal Federal Reserve, the 1933 confiscation of gold, the true purpose of the petrodollar, the real controllers of the money, and the direction they were forcing us into. Needless to say, I was called a conspiracy theorist, and much worse.

Nowadays, economic collapse is nearly mainstream. We talk about preparing for it and getting through it in one piece.

Quote:
We know a collapse is coming… If you’re paying attention you probably have the distinct feeling that we are in the middle of it right now. And guess what? The government and military know it’s coming too, as evidenced by large-scale simulations of exactly such an event and its fallout.

But the collapse of our financial system, or hyperinflation of our currency, or a meltdown in US Treasuries is only the beginning. We know some or all of these events are all but a foregone conclusion. -- source

We essentially accept that the deception and manipulation we suffered in the past is "normal".

And that is not normal. Heads should roll for the crimes that have been committed against humanity, but those heads are still attached and smiling, living in splendid luxury and wealth, and still committing crimes against humanity.

What's wrong with this picture?

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:04 pm
Site Admin

For how long have whistle-blowers been trying to open our eyes? Since 1798?

John Robison wrote the book in 1798 (Proofs of a Conspiracy), and I doubt he was the first one to "blow the whistle".

Quote:
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's cloathing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves--BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM--Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" -- source

I don't think you can mistake the subject of his closing words -- we're talking sociopaths.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next