Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Conspiracy "theory" 
Site Admin

Post Re: Conspiracy "theory"
The assassination of John F. Kennedy is one of the classic psy-ops perpetrated by the ruling sociopaths in the 20th century.

But we're supposed to believe Oswald did it all by himself! We've been programmed to believe that!

Quote:
The assassination of John F Kennedy in 1963 was an inside job, according to a deathbed confession given to the veteran film director Oliver Stone.

After making his acclaimed film JFK - which was sympathetic to conspiracy theories about the murder - Stone was contacted by a man claiming to have been a former member of the presidential security team.

Dying of cancer, the man wanted to share a secret that he had until then only told his son – that 'somebody from his own team… had fired on the President'. -- source

Who are you going to believe, your programming or an anonymous dead man?

Hey, brainwashing wins every time.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Weeks before the assassination, Oswald traveled to Mexico City and met there with spies for the Cuban and Soviet governments—a trip that CIA and FBI officials have long acknowledged was never adequately investigated. (Even so, Warren Commission staffers remain convinced today that Oswald was the lone gunman in Dallas, a view shared by ballistics experts who have studied the evidence.) -- source

This jumped out at me because of the sentence in parentheses. Remember the "magic bullet" allegedly fired by Oswald that changed directions several times (an impossibility)? There is plenty of evidence for multiple shooters that day, and most of this evidence has been suppressed or "adjusted" to fit the official story of a lone gunman. Yet here we have a sentence in parentheses that claims "ballistics experts" all agree there was only one gunman, which is clearly nothing but propaganda designed to support the "lone gunman" theory. In actuality, Oswald didn't fire any shots at all! He was "just a patsy", as he truthfully stated. And he would know how these things went down, being that he worked for the CIA. The assassination of JFK was a typical false-flag intelligence operation as commonly used by the CIA and the Mossad. Oswald probably didn't know he was going to be the patsy, or if he did, he didn't know he would be betrayed by being killed.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:15 pm
Site Admin

James Files was part of the operation that is now known as the Kennedy assassination.

Quote:
A: The man that killed J.D. Tippit is still alive. He was alive as of three years ago. I haven't talked to him in the past three years. Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill J.D. Tippit. Because the man that killed a police officer that afternoon had come by my motel and told me...he said that things got messed up today he said and I killed a cop...and my remarks to that was well you did what you had to do and he left shortly thereafter.

Q: So then there was one other person that was part of the team other than you, Nicoletti and Rosselli?

A: The person that I am referring to now was not a part of the team to assassinate JFK...as far as I know his job would have been to kill Lee Harvey Oswald from what I understood without asking any direct questions because I did not want to know what anyone else was doing. All I wanted to know was what my assignment was, what I was to do, and the least I know about other people, the better off I am because I didn't want very many people knowing who I was or what I'm doing.

Q: Would you have known who would have given him orders to kill Officer Tippit?

A: No, I would not because that contract would have come from a different source.
-- source

James Files knew it was a big operation and wanted to know as little as possible about the plan. That way he could construct his own speculation as to what was going on and have nothing to hide.

Officer Tippet was a JFK look-alike. Allegedly he was killed so that the bodies could be switched. Tippit's body would then be altered to make it fit the official version of the assassination, with all shots coming from the Texas Book Depository, above and behind JFK. The fatal head shot, which came from in front of JFK, could then be erased from history.

The CIA is nothing if not thorough. They have even been known to kill their own Directors! ( 1 2 3 4 ) That's quite the trick, not unlike killing the President.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:36 am
Site Admin

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
Another possibility is that by persistently making wild unsupported accusations that Trump was elected by Putin, the CIA is making it clear to Trump that they are playing for keeps. Trump is a strong man, but don’t be surprised if he comes out of the briefing with the CIA accepting their story as he might be brought to the realization that the alternative to compliance with the CIA could be death. -- source

Where have we seen those kinds of tactics from the CIA before? Oh yeah, see the prior post. JFK, William Colby, Ross Perot, and thousands more.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 am
Site Admin

James Fetzer wrote:
That Lee (Harvey Oswald) was standing in the doorway of the Texas School Book Depository at the time the motorcade was passing by means not only that he cannot have been "the lone gunman", as the Warren Commission portrayed him, but that he cannot have even been one of the shooters. And this turns out to be the deepest secret about the death of JFK. -- source

New computer photo analysis techniques provide evidence that Oswald was photographed at street level watching the Kennedy motorcade pass by when he was supposed to be shooting the president.

We know they lied to us about the Kennedy assassination. Like 9/11, it was an inside job. The two secret service agents being ordered off the car just before it entered the kill zone was very suspicious to me, though only one piece of a preponderance of evidence suggesting deception. Like 9/11, we should never stop pursuing the truth of this horrendous crime that clearly tells us much about the matrix of deception we live in. Why? Because sociopaths always lead us with deception.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Declassified files are useful in a world where truthtellers and open-minded investigators are shut down, censored and accused of being “conspiracy theorists.” Our world is fast becoming a digital censorship grid, where corporate technological behemoths like Google (who own YouTube) and Facebook rig algorithms (which control search engine results and news feeds) to elevate the information they want you to see and bury the information they don’t want you to see. Amazon too is part of this emerging multinational corporate technological oligarchy, and you may remember they have been caught censoring books in the past (such as No One Died at Sandy Hook by Jim Fetzer) by forbidding them to be sold on their platform. The handy thing about declassified docs is that they are genuine pieces of evidence that prove governmental criminality. It’s hard for naysayers and censors to deny the authenticity of governmental declassified files which show that our history is full of conspiracy fact, not conspiracy theory.

With that in mind, here is part 1 of a list of 20 declassified files (most from the US Government) proving the very real crimes it has been engaged in, spanning a variety of areas including forced sterilization, mind control, weather modification, false flag operations and igniting war. The documents speak for themselves. -- source

Now there's an article that won't be around for long. Part 1 looks at:

• Operation Paperclip
  • The Escape of Hitler and Other Nazis to Argentina
  • Operation Northwoods
  • CoIntelPro
  • Operation Mockingbird
  • Operation MK Ultra
  • Operation Midnight Climax
  • CIA Drug Smuggling
  • Operation Gladio

Many of these operations have been discussed right here in this forum. Here's one ( 1 2 ) from Operation Mockingbird, the CIA infiltration and control of the mainstream media. Udo Ulfkotte was most likely murdered for his revelations.

Was Top German Journalist Udo Ulfkotte ASSASSINATED by Luciferians?

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 am
Site Admin

More information on the assassination of President Kennedy:

Quote:
Summarizing, six credible witnesses — Stavis Ellis, H. R. Freeman, Richard Dudman, Evalea Glanges, George Whitaker, and Charles Taylor — all reported seeing a bullet hole in the windshield of JFK’s limousine either on the day of the assassination (for five of the six witnesses), or on the following Monday (in the case of Mr. Whitaker, who did not see the limousine and its windshield until he reported to work at the Ford Motor Company’s Rouge Plant, in Detroit, on Monday morning, November 25th, 1963).

Two of these witnesses — Evalea Glanges and George Whitaker — were absolutely positive that the bullet causing the damage had been a shot from the front, which had entered the front surface of the windshield, and exited the inside surface.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? Because if true, the windshield bullet evidence alone disproves the lone assassin myth aggressively promoted by the U.S. government for 49 years now, since the accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, was supposedly firing from above and behind the limousine as it traveled down Elm Street. -- source

The government lied in 1963, and it is still supporting those lies in 2017. Why? Because it is a criminal government; a treasonous government; a government by, of, and for sociopaths.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The stage was now set for events to follow as JFK, in opposition to nearly all his advisers, consistently opposed the use of force in U.S. foreign policy.

In 1961, despite the Joint Chief’s demand to put troops into Laos, Kennedy bluntly insisted otherwise as he ordered Averell Harriman, his representative at the Geneva Conference, “Did you understand? I want a negotiated settlement in Laos. I don’t want to put troops in.”

Also in 1961, he refused to concede to the insistence of his top generals to give them permission to use nuclear weapons in Berlin and Southeast Asia. Walking out of a meeting with top military advisors, Kennedy threw his hands in the air and said, “These people are crazy.”

He refused to bomb and invade Cuba as the military wished during the Cuban missile crisis in 1962. Afterwards he told his friend John Kenneth Galbraith that “I never had the slightest intention of doing so.”

Then in June 1963 he gave an incredible speech at American University in which he called for the total abolishment of nuclear weapons, the end of the Cold War and the “Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war,” and movement toward “general and complete disarmament.”

A few months later he signed a Limited Test Ban Treaty with Nikita Khrushchev.

In October 1963 he signed National Security Action Memorandum 263 calling for the withdrawal of 1,000 U. S. military troops from Vietnam by the end of the year and a total withdrawal by the end of 1965. -- source

Kennedy was at odds with the ruling sociopaths who held top positions of power and control within the U.S. shadow government. That's why Kennedy was targeted for termination. He simply didn't have the mindset of a sociopath.

Interestingly enough, in ranking the U.S. presidents in terms of psychopathy, the mainstream media places Kennedy near the top of the list.

Hitler, a clear non-sociopath (if you take the time to really study his life history), is also painted as a raging madman psychopath by the mainstream media. Is the Kennedy assessment the same kind of outrageous deception propagated by the press? I believe it is.

Note also how Kennedy surprisingly admired Hitler, which has been swept under the rug in the press.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:23 pm
Site Admin

I posted this video before in the forum somewhere, but I can't find it now. It's an important study of the Kennedy assassination, so I'm posting it again. They get a lot right in their conclusions, including the fatal head shot that came from the storm sewer opening at curb level in front of the limousine. The official story of the Kennedy assassination is so bogus that it's amazing the public even fell for it. The fact that it did shows how effective the mind control and brainwashing are in the United States. Keep in mind that official policy is still to reinforce the lie, even 53 years after the murder was committed.

THE DEEP STATE - Is Behind Every Major Event In Recent History | THE JFK FILES REVEALED

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:41 am
Site Admin

The Kennedy assassination.

Even though Robert Kennedy was also assassinated, when we say "the Kennedy assassination", we immediately think of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, where JFK had his brains blown out in broad daylight in front of an admiring crowd of hundreds, with his wife at his side.

It was a professional hit, with a massive cover-up that continues to this day, 55 years later. A designated patsy (Lee Harvey Oswald) was carefully set up, publicly presented, and then assassinated. Witnesses were coerced, threatened, and even murdered. There was a definite conspiracy, and the participants were "all in", fully committed to succeed in their crime as their lives were also on the line should they fail. And the world was lied to about it all.

New information kept secret by the U.S. government has been released recently, now that so many of the guilty parties are dead and so much time has passed. How does that change what we know about the truth of what happened November 22, 1963? Who would best be able to analyze that for us? Here's someone:

The Kennedy Assassination: what really happened (new, 2018)
(duration 1:32:21)
by Dr. Jerry Kroth, JFK assassination author and investigator

Note that much secret information held by the government is still not being released! It is still considered too "dangerous" for the public to know about, as it might interfere with the delusions the public holds about our true history. You see, the public has been massively deceived, and the deception must still be maintained until the assassination of an American president by our own government is such ancient history that no one will care about it. Our sociopath leaders present this withholding of critical information as a service to us, like they are protecting us. Essentially, they are saying "You can't handle the truth!"

No, that's a lie and a deception. It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next