Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Conspiracy "theory" 
Site Admin

Post Re: Conspiracy "theory"

Ya, I know the feeling...

Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:45 am
Site Admin

But my own youthful reading led me in 1966 at the age of 11 to Mark Lane’s expose, Rush to Judgment and to Josiah Thompson’s Six Seconds in Dallas. These in turn led me to many other books on the subject over many years. A real turning point was at Valparaiso University in 1975 where African American comedian Dick Gregory showed me and a few others the infamous Zapruder film, complete with Frame 313. This film had been suppressed from public view for a dozen years after the killing. I could see why, after viewing the film. Kennedy was clearly the victim of a crossfire, involving multiple assassins. The American public was lied to by its own government. The Warren Commission’s foundation, the Single Bullet theory contrived by Israeli Lobby asset, Arlen Specter, was a scientific and ballistical absurdity. What was going on here? This began not only my search for the truth about Kennedy’s death, but a search for the larger philosophical questions about the character of my own government, and the search for the implications of the answers, which would haunt me for half a century thereafter.

Mark Dankof is a lot like me, though he had me beat by a long shot when he investigated the Kennedy assassination at age 11. I probably didn't get into that until I was in my 50s. Nevertheless, regardless of the different routes we each took, we came to the same conclusions. There are conspiracies in play, all around us, all the time. Most people are just oblivious to it. As a friend of mine liked to say, "The unaware are unaware that they are unaware."

Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The 564-page work was published a few days ago and is entitled "The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: The Final Analysis: Forensic Analysis of the JFK Autopsy X-Rays Proves Two Headshots from the Right Front and One from the Rear"

The book presents “indisputable forensic evidence that two shots from the front and one shot from behind killed the president in the crossfire at Dealey Plaza.” This “exposes a sixty-year cover-up by the CIA, the FBI, the Pentagon and the Secret Service.” -- source

Conspiracies are not only real, they are the fundamental basis of sociopath rule in the world today, and every day.

The official version of the JFK assassination is totally false. Oswald did not kill Kennedy. It was an inside job, just like 9/11, and just like COVID-19. The public is always deceived. The media is controlled and parrots the lies. The psychology of most humans is to believe the trusted authorities who deliver the lies. We live in a world of utter deception, always by the design of the ruling sociopaths who run human society.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:59 pm
Site Admin

Can the truth be hidden forever?

Catherine Austin Fitts once stated that the very foundation of how the world operates is conspiracy. This is correct primarily because organized sociopaths run the world, and all they do is conspire on how to maintain their power and control so that they can continue to run it.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Today — more than 60 years after the (Kennedy) assassination — the CIA continues to keep thousands of its assassination-related records secret. Its justification? You guessed it: “national security,” the two most powerful and meaningless words in the American political lexicon. CIA officials maintain, with straight faces, that if those still-secret assassination-related records were released, the United States would fall into the ocean, be taken over by communists, or have its “national security” endangered in some other silly way. -- source

Why won't the CIA release its records on the JFK assassination? Because they participated in the assassination.

Remember the perplexed Secret Service bodyguards being ordered off the presidential limousine just before the assassination? That's all I needed to see to understand the assassination was an inside job. Here we are, over 60 years later, and the ugly truth is still being covered up by the criminal U.S. government. That's not conspiracy theory. That's conspiracy fact.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7