Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Who are "they"? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Who are "they"?
magamud wrote:
Sociopaths follow a force and that usually is power.

Sociopaths are a "force" in the same manner that non-sociopaths are a "force". The only difference is that sociopaths are organized and working towards a common goal (total domination), whereas non-sociopaths are not organized and have no goal.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Quote:
Sociopaths are a "force" in the same manner that non-sociopaths are a "force". The only difference is that sociopaths are organized and working towards a common goal (total domination), whereas non-sociopaths are not organized and have no goal.

"They" is a force. It is an energy field, a scalar field which could be registered if our leaders would release the technology. Until mankind understands the truth of this, they will always resort to chopping off hydra heads and dooming themselves and the future under the Guise of their certainty. History shows this same Revolution repeated over and over. What is the definition of insanity?

And they project my view as insanity?

My view has not been tried before, big difference.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
"They" is a force. It is an energy field, a scalar field which could be registered if our leaders would release the technology.

From my perspective, "they" are the ruling sociopaths. But you are seeing something different, a "scalar field", which means we aren't talking about the same thing.

What is your understanding of this scalar field, and what evidence do you have of its existence?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Emotions can trigger behavior, they have feeling and energy.

Our emotions like our mind are programmed in a rut. I am sure you can measure it, control it and use it to sway behavior.

Harrp, tesla, psychotronics, electro magnetic pollution, Wi fi, radar, etc......

Chic,
As best you can, how do you think they are controlling us?

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chic, As best you can, how do you think they are controlling us?

Any way that they can and still get away with it. My generation was probably the Age of Propaganda, and propaganda was the primary control mechanism. Now they are moving far beyond that into electromagnetic influence of brain chemistry and other classified technologies.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 am

This is some of what, who "they" are....

They, being Captains of industry and philanthropy laying the civic foundations for the 20th and 21st centuries. They guise themselves by portraying countries, races or cultures, when their appetite for control knows no borders. They make themselves experts under science and knowledge when they are only controlling information.
This points to a one world Cabal using the real meaning of Divide and Conquer.

Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations 56:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

Norman Dodd was interviewed in 1982 by G. Edward Griffin regarding the time he spent as the head researcher for the Reece Committee.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 am

As it turns our reptilian patriarch "papa" Bush, son of Prescott and wife of "Ma Parker" Bush is the most terrible influence on earth since 50 years+. :bdevil:
Knock yerself out arguing and de-bunking, i could give a rats ass.
The Kennedy timeline was slaughtered by the Bush Crime Family timeline....
....and you are just a chunk of meat now. :bpoo:
I am pre-banning Zook from replying to my post :finger: Zook.
Magamud you are on probation, reply at yer own risk :moon:
Andywight :jest:
Chico(we need at least one more smilies)

PS, I request to be put on trial for banning, somethings not right with me. I just can't quite seem to figure out where this thread, this forum, this community, this society, this nation, this civilization, this world............is going. :giggle:

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 am
Site Admin

PS, I request to be put on trial for banning, somethings not right with me. I just can't quite seem to figure out where this thread, this forum, this community, this society, this nation, this civilization, this world............is going. :giggle:

If you think Papa Bush is the devil incarnate, and Zook deserves a good public flogging, and you can't figure out where anything is going... well, frankly, I don't see a problem. I'm right with you, and I can tell you that banning doesn't help (been there, done that, at least 4 times).

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
This is some of what, who "they" are....

THAT should be required viewing for every high school student in the country, but with the education system under the control of a massive conspiracy of tyrannical sociopaths operating under the cover of so-called charitable institutions, it will likely never happen.

That is one of the most damning interviews I have ever seen. Thank you for that useful contribution, Mags!

Even though I am aware of the influence that sociopaths wield with their unlimited source of money (the central banks), it is still stunning to hear such clear and direct evidence of their "morally insane" schemes that steadily advance with such undeniable success.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 am

The Bush Saga is interesting to say the least.

For our re educate school for humanity I would suggest reading Webster Tarpley's books on the Bush clan.

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/

Quote:
Introduction — American Caligula
The thesis of this book is simple: if George Bush were to be re- elected in November 1992 for a second term as the president of the United States, this country and the rest of the world would face a catastrophe of gigantic proportions.

The necessity of writing this book became overwhelming in the minds of the authors in the wake of the ghastly slaughter of the Iraq war of January-February 1991. That war was an act of savage and premeditated genocide on the part of Bush, undertaken in connivance with a clique in London which has, in its historical continuity, represented both the worst enemy of the long-term interests of the American people, and the most implacable adversary of the progress of the human species.

Chapter 1 – The House of Bush: Born in a Bank

Chapter 2 – The Hitler Project

Chapter 3 – Race Hygiene: Three Bush Family Alliances

Chapter 4 – The Center of Power is in Washington

Chapter 5 – Poppy and Mommy

Chapter 6 – Bush in World War II

Chapter 7 – Skull and Bones: The Racist Nightmare at Yale

Chapter 8 – The Permian Basin Gang

Chapter 8b – The Bay of Pigs and The Kennedy Assassination

Chapter 9 – Bush Challenges Yarborough for The Senate

Chapter 10 – Rubbers Goes to Congress

Chapter 11 – United Nations Ambassador, Kissinger Clone