Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Sugar-coated treason 
Site Admin

Post Sugar-coated treason
Barrack Obama moves to the front of the class. This class includes such vile scum as Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush, all holders of the highest office in the land, President of the United States of America. These are the worst servants of the ruling sociopaths that the country has ever endured, yet Barrack Obama sets a new standard in villainy. Adolf Hitler is the poster child of villainy for most brainwashed Americans, yet if the truth could be known, Obama would surely surpass that epitome of evil that Americans still hold in their child-like minds.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Other "terrorists" like you and me are speaking out, spreading "unpatriotic" discourse, undermining "national security", and making our "public servants" very nervous. Here's one now:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Post Re: Sugar-coated treason
I don't know about all of this chico. I basically understand this guy and agree with the video info presented.

But, this shit can't be fixed. It can't be fixed by a bunch of citizens who disagree with Obama. Bush/Cheney was even worse...Obama is just continuing on down the path towards NWO.

The entire system has to dissolve and that just can't happen without an unprecedented upheaval and obliteration of the old system.

There will be an interim between the old system and something new but this interim will be like a "trail of tears" to get the new one in place.

Somehow I know this and can see this.

The interim will be that era when the gun owners still hunker down and survive with the weapons but, the new era has to be without arms-imho.

What I can't reconcile with this shift to a new era is how the humans from the old era will change their wicked ways, melt their hearts and lay down their guns.

To me life is meaningless if I have to be armed just so that I can stay alive. Inside, I know there is a better life and way to co-exist without fear and with love. We have just fallen to far into the darkness and are likely in the darkest days before the dawn -at least i hope so.

And sure I can choose to have a nice day today but, I have this terrible sinking feeling that it is all on "borrowed time" .

I have this silly analogy of our situation. Imagine a happy-go-lucky frog on a lilly pad with a pretty lotus flower next to him and he is floating around on this lillypad on a big lake. The frog is having a good day just chilling and enjoying the cool water and scenery, maybe munching on a few dragonflies while at the same time under neath him is a poisonous lake full of acid rain, pollution, predators, radiation, and chem-trail juice which is what surrounds him-is his foundation and awaits him-inevitably.....

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Barrack Obama moves to the front of the class. This class includes such vile scum as Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush, all holders of the highest office in the land, President of the United States of America. These are the worst servants of the ruling sociopaths that the country has ever endured, yet Barrack Obama sets a new standard in villainy. Adolf Hitler is the poster child of villainy for most brainwashed Americans, yet if the truth could be known, Obama would surely surpass that epitome of evil that Americans still hold in their child-like minds.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Other "terrorists" like you and me are speaking out, spreading "unpatriotic" discourse, undermining "national security", and making our "public servants" very nervous. Here's one now:

[...]

Don't forget to include Jimmy Carter in this list ... CFR member and POTUS who did next to nothing while the Khmer Rouge made a Killing Fields of Cambodia.

CFR member is all one really needs to know about Carter, e.g. to understand whose interests Carter represented (and still represents). Camp David - for which he won the UN Nobel Peace Prize - is a great moment in global geopolitical history ... just so long as that history is written by the historians of the bankster empire.

In any history that resonates with truths, however, Camp David represents a win for the imperialist banksters, the Zionist conspirators, the globalist thieves, the willing cut-throats, the minion strongmen, the henchmen herds, etc. ... and a loss for the people of the region.

Pax Levantia

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm
Site Admin

I basically understand this guy and agree with the video info presented.

Me, too.

Quote:
But, this shit can't be fixed.

Could this style of thinking be the product of learned helplessness?

Quote:
the new era has to be without arms-imho.

I have talked about this idea, but I see the solution as having every responsible person armed. But if there was a way to disarm everyone -- all individuals, all nations, all governments, all criminals -- then I would have that as my first choice, too.

Quote:
To me life is meaningless if I have to be armed just so that I can stay alive. Inside, I know there is a better life and way to co-exist without fear and with love.

The reason to be armed is not so that you can stay alive. It is to ensure that life is lived without fear and to protect the love around you.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Don't forget to include Jimmy Carter in this list ... CFR member and POTUS who did next to nothing while the Khmer Rouge made a Killing Fields of Cambodia.

Thanks, Zook. I left Carter out because I haven't done the proper research on him. I only know the propaganda that I was fed about Carter, which I suspect is deceptive. No doubt Carter is a criminal as well. An advanced criminal nature seems to be a requirement for becoming President.

I should also have included Lyndon B. Johnson in the list. He is responsible for the deliberate deaths of many, even if we ignore the entire Vietnam War.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Quote:
Could this style of thinking be the product of learned helplessness?

Basically I am saying that at the same level of consciousness, within the matrix and along the lines of the guy in the video. It's like OK now that we know how bad Obama is we can fix it because I am little bit more clever at this game and I am honest so we just have to get rid of Obama , implement my ideas into the "system" and problem solved...uh...WRONG-O!

It's like we need a mind cleansing and do-over from the beginning. There is too much negativity and trauma accumulated in the collective. Imagine even the built-up animosity between dems and reps over the last 40+ years...it's tremendous!

Something has to level the playing field. The wisdom of women has to come into play. National boundaries have to dissolve. ETC!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:28 pm
Site Admin

Imagine even the built-up animosity between dems and reps over the last 40+ years...it's tremendous!

And it is artificial, a deliberate deception designed to benefit the status quo of criminality.

Quote:
Something has to level the playing field. The wisdom of women has to come into play. National boundaries have to dissolve. ETC!

So, to summarize those three sentences, we need equality, wisdom, and unity.

Good summary. The current system is based on just the opposite -- inequality, greed, and division. So we recognize that we have a serious problem, and we understand what basically needs to change. Now, how do we create the desired change in a way that cannot be stopped by the ruling sociopaths, who actively oppose such a change?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 am

Quote:
Good summary. The current system is based on just the opposite -- inequality, greed, and division. So we recognize that we have a serious problem, and we understand what basically needs to change. Now, how do we create the desired change in a way that cannot be stopped by the ruling sociopaths, who actively oppose such a change?

That's easy as 1-2-3!

1) We just non-comply and remove ourselves from the old system-ruling sociopaths-money-ratrace-consumerism.
2) WTFU
3) Organize small self sustaining grass roots communities. Be willing to go through some growing pains while chaos from the old system/paradigm ramps up and then dies out.

disclaimer: results may vary, side effects may include going insane-millions of casualties-personal sovereignty-peace of mind-consciousness, etc.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am
Site Admin

That's easy as 1-2-3!

:lol: OK, I've personally made good progress on steps 1 and 2, and I'm slowly working on step 3, which seems to be the hardest. That's the unity part, or creating a united people. But at least I'm on record for having seen the need for a United People. :giggle:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Quote:
step 3, which seems to be the hardest. That's the unity part, or creating a united people. But at least I'm on record for having seen the need for a United People.

Yeah, I hear you on step 3. I didn't come to these forums to hang out here forever. I thought I would find some solutions, answers and groups branching off into these unified communities. But, I think many may have branched off several years ago or it could be that it is just not happening in USA yet.

I dunno!

I think even awake and aware people are too connected to the system through money, property, family, jobs etc too just leave the ratrace and build a small farm/community. It is also likely that the PTB are making it difficult/impossible for these communities to organize.

I dunno!

Ideally we would take charge and make something positive happen but, it seems like the shit has to hit the fan first. I am planning on buying a few acres next spring 2013 and getting started myself. I hope to find a partner, friends or small group to do this with but, I will do it myself if need be. I bought my current place April 2010 for cash and I would have to pay back the 10% Obama rebate I got if I sell before 3 years from purchase (4k).

I actually posted a thread on Avalon around FEB this year before I got banned---the thread was "Does anybody want to buy an acreage together?" and there was some chatter but basically everyone had an excuse why they couldn't do it now.

I have put in a couple of emails to "forming" intentional communities but they either don't email back or they are weird or something. I have a cozy little place in a semi-rural area but it is close to the nuke plant and only .3 acre and very tough to grow food or have animals for eggs-milk-cheese.

So, for the next for the next 8 months I will stay here. It seems like the world will change dramatically over the next 8 months but if it don't, I will be looking to move to a mostly off grid self-sustaining homestead. If the world does change dramatically then.........I dunno. :?:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next